Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 02:35 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times

Advertisements

It seems that we have a lot of the same posters showing up in thread after thread with a subject where some black people are alleged to have said something racially derogatory or beaten up a white person for racial reasons. Same posters every time, and they keep seeming to express a desire that something like that were to happen to them so that they could apparently show them that they won't stand for it. Got a lot of internet tough guys in threads like this.

Oh, and SourD keeps on expressing his desire for an outright race war, consistent with his admitted bigotries.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:38 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Maybe we will have better luck with this denier....

Could you post the police statement please.

LOL....
for the 2nd time...

"Police responded to Thrush on Friday night on a report of fireworks and fighting but found neither of those activities occurring, a police report stated. The group dispersed in multiple directions when an officer arrived. No one was arrested."

"Some residents, unaware of the media attention, confirmed Sunday there was a crowd in the street Friday, but said that race was not involved. A police report on the incident does not even mention the word race."

Some claim reports of racist Peoria mob are exaggerated - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

Yes, you read that correctly, they dispersed when AN officer arrived. One officer was able to disperse this wild and crazy bunch.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:40 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
It seems that we have a lot of the same posters showing up in thread after thread with a subject where some black people are alleged to have said something racially derogatory or beaten up a white person for racial reasons. Same posters every time, and they keep seeming to express a desire that something like that were to happen to them so that they could apparently show them that they won't stand for it. Got a lot of internet tough guys in threads like this.

Oh, and SourD keeps on expressing his desire for an outright race war, consistent with his admitted bigotries.
there is evidence of stormfront posters coming onto this forum and posting race baiting threads such as this.

i posted links a couple weeks ago. apparently one of the guys got banned.

another poster was saying he intentionally wanted to push the envelope and see if his thread would stay up.

it is the same 5-6 guys constantly bringing up the race rhetoric though.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:42 PM

1,132 posts, read 1,247,012 times
Sorry but the world is an unpleasant place at times and things like this DO happen. I wonder if a black person was threatened this way would you refuse to believe it unless they had other witnesses? Would you call them a liar and a racist? It already has been established that there was an incident involving a mob. Why is it so unbelievable that Wilkinson heard something that someone else who was not in earshot did not hear? Come up with something better or you are just embarassing yourselves.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:43 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
the point is, why do you want to believe this happened, and take just 1 guys view as the truth who has a known history of exaggerating stories.
The point is,why do you want to believe this did not happen,when faced with the evidence of it occurring in a number of other cities???
As to your opinion the man exaggerates,that is based upon a person who has stated others were liars when it suited her....why do you find her credible?
Is it because her opinion suits your bias?

Quote:
i know you want to believe it, which is why you are trying so hard, but give me a break.
I know you want to believe it isn't true,,which is why you are try so hard,but give us all a break...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
The Denver black racists story didn't become known for months....

And they were actually being violent.

Kind of shoots holes in your position doesn't it?
You're comparing apples to Cadillacs.

The Denver crimes were small scale, isolated series of crimes committed in different places over a long period of time (some of which were individually reported in the local news).

Had 60-70 of these black gang members here in Denver gotten together every weekend (as well as smaller groups on weeknights) for a month and gone up and down the streets as a mob assaulting people, trapping them in their cars, harassing white people, trespassing onto people's lawns and porches while threatening violence, and chanting that all white people should be killed, police would have been out in full force and in riot gear almost instantly. 100s of pictures and videos would have been on facebook and youtube within minutes. It would have made the local news a few minutes after that. It would have been the talk of town for weeks. It would have been the lead on CNN, FOXNEWS, MSNBC.

Apparently in Peoria Illinois it goes unnoticed for 30 days until one man decides to post 3 paragraphs about it on a blog.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
It seems that we have a lot of the same posters showing up in thread after thread with a subject where some black people are alleged to have said something racially derogatory or beaten up a white person for racial reasons. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......
Same poster seem to show up denying there are issues or obscuring the topic in their need to bury the simple truth that there is a phenomenon happening around the country where black people are attacking whites...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
there is evidence of stormfront posters coming onto this forum and posting race baiting threads such as this.

i posted links a couple weeks ago. apparently one of the guys got banned.

another poster was saying he intentionally wanted to push the envelope and see if his thread would stay up.

it is the same 5-6 guys constantly bringing up the race rhetoric though.
Dang another race card so soon???

Tsk tsk,you better watch out,you will soon have nothing left in your worn out playbook.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:47 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
Sorry but the world is an unpleasant place at times and things like this DO happen. I wonder if a black person was threatened this way would you refuse to believe it unless they had other witnesses? Would you call them a liar and a racist? It already has been established that there was an incident involving a mob. Why is it so unbelievable that Wilkinson heard something that someone else who was not in earshot did not hear? Come up with something better or you are just embarassing yourselves.
I wonder if the fact that NOTHING happened matters? I wonder if what every other resident that was there said matters. I wonder if what the police say what happens matters. I wonder if the presumption of innocence matters. I wonder if someone known to lie making an unsupported claim matters. I think it doesn't matter to some when they want to purposefully stoke imaginary fires.

I seriously hope you all keep at it so everybody can know who you are.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:49 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Peoria Mob - 'Kill All The White People'

The main website (here) first reporting this event is down (likely because of all the hits). Hopefully it will be back up soon.

The above hyperlinked title is to Google Search with all the various websites and blogs now reporting about this event.

I'd sure hate to be caught up in that mob scene when they're yelling that!!!
Heres HC on cd wanting to fire up the white people. Go ahead keep stoking racial hate. You think you will escape unharmed but so did others who pulled this crap. Lets all start killing each other because a bunch of teenagers are acting like fools. You use these fools for your ultimate goal. You want a race war and you will latch to fools like this to try and get that. Karma has a way of dealing with people like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies