Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 08:22 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Do you need me to tell you the differences between a 3 year old child and a 3 week old fetus? If so I suggest a little research on your part before jumping into a debate.
Pro life movement, life begins at conception and ends at birth.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,657,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Second hint: This thread is about abortion and liberal hypocrisy. (Okay, technically that wasn't a hint. I actually went ahead and explained the whole thing to you.)
I think we all got it...just some of us feel it is a HUGE leap in logic!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,312,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Pro life movement, life begins at conception and ends at birth.
Yes....pro-life/christian-right movement...A mother getting an abortion is in the same category as Casey Anthony drowning her living, breathing two-year old daughter...EVEN MORE REASON...to rid our country of these freaks!

IF you support this, vote for nuts like Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, pretty much any republican guaranteed...

Old 07-08-2011, 08:26 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Yes....pro-life/christian-right movement...A mother getting an abortion is in the same category as Casey Anthony drowning her living, breathing two-year old daughter...EVEN MORE REASON...to rid our country of these freaks!

Unless you support this, vote for nuts like Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, pretty much any republican guaranteed...
Can you be pro life and support the bombing of civilians in the middle east?

I knew many prolifers who were very pro Iraq War during the Bush administration, many of them said "nuke them" or "kill them all and let god sort them out"

Old 07-08-2011, 08:29 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
I wonder if prolifers loose sleep over all the miscarriages that occur too?

Old 07-08-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Can you be pro life and support the bombing of civilians in the middle east?

I knew many prolifers who were very pro Iraq War during the Bush administration, many of them said "nuke them" or "kill them all and let god sort them out"
Yeah...sad but true...I knew many like that. Bring up abortion and they would crucify as if you were the devil himself...The very next sentence bring up Saddam Hussein and their reaction would be to carpet bomb the middle east...'Well what about all the civilians getting killed?' Their reaction...oh well thats what they get for not being the chosen christians like we are.

Just sick...religion is responsible for 90% of the worlds problems!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:33 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Do you need me to tell you the differences between a 3 year old child and a 3 week old fetus? If so I suggest a little research on your part before jumping into a debate.
Try clicking on the links I provided at Today 09:40 PM.

They gave first, second and third trimester abortion information. That's all the way up to 21 weeks by the way.

At least you didn't attack me on my use of expunge. I thought it would be ironic.

I just asked you to explain a bit your stance. If it means anything I think the eventualities of abortion will be expounded upon and take on a greater meaning as life becomes more abundant.

In other words as human life increases on the planet and resources decrease life will find an equilibrium in which a vast number of people die. It'll actually ebb and flow until that equilibrium. The good news, if we make it that far, is we didn't murder ourselves in a massive nuclear Armageddon.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:37 PM

18,395 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

They gave first, second and third trimester abortion information. That's all the way up to 21 weeks by the way.

At least you didn't attack me on my use of expunge. I thought it would be ironic.

I just asked you to explain a bit your stance. If it means anything I think the eventualities of abortion will be expounded upon and take on a greater meaning as life becomes more abundant.

In other words as human life increases on the planet and resources decrease life will find an equilibrium in which a vast number of people die. The good news, if we make it that far, is we didn't murder ourselves in a massive nuclear Armageddon.
most women, pro choice or anti choice know what abortion is and how it is done in all trimesters. showing women information they already know, making them view sonograms or have a waiting period is nothing more than tactics used to make her feel guilty about her choice. women are not stupid we know what abortion is. late term abortion is rare and done only if the child and or the mothers life is in serious danger.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I wonder if prolifers loose sleep over all the miscarriages that occur too?
Well not really...If you have a miscarriage its just because you are one of the do-nothings in the world. If you are a 'hard worker' and 'rich' then you can afford the best medical care and likely won't have a miscarriage. If you are a bottom-dweller like most of us, according to the right, then you cannot afford to pay thousands a month for top-notch medical care and deserve what you get!

BUT...now if you lose your baby on purpose...you are scum of the earth...loser your baby because you cannot afford proper medical care...you are just an idiot who has made bad decisions and should not get good medical care because the free-market (god) decided you cannot afford it because of YOUR irresponsible descions...

Republicans:
-Lose baby because you don't want/can't take care of it = You are evil
-Lose baby because you can't afford insane medical premiums that go to paying a CEO 100million dollars/yr = Tough crap its the free market

Old 07-08-2011, 08:45 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

In other words as human life increases on the planet and resources decrease life will find an equilibrium in which a vast number of people die. It'll actually ebb and flow until that equilibrium. The good news, if we make it that far, is we didn't murder ourselves in a massive nuclear Armageddon.
What does this have to do with your assertation that the "only difference" between you and a 3 week old fetus is whether you are attacted to someone else? It's what you said. And for the record, I think YOU are more than a fetus even if you disagree with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies