Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 08:34 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,623,197 times

Advertisements

Dumbest.thread.ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 08:39 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Geez, I would think if 'the **** hits fan' we would want to help out fellow Americans, and not shoot them.
You would think, but some of these Teabaggers are looking forward to catastrophe. They are looking forward to the end of a powerful govt. so they can shoot anyone they want.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:24 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I was respondng to another posters comments. And as USUAL YOU MISSED THE POINT.
Casper
Which one?....the one that someone thinks they are a real badass,...or the one that someone says they dislike conservatives?

Old 07-15-2011, 09:49 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Which one?....the one that someone thinks they are a real badass,...or the one that someone says they dislike conservatives?
Are you having trouble keeping up with who is replying to who here, check the quoted area, (see above) and you would know who I was replying to. Clear it up for ya?
Casper

Old 07-15-2011, 10:31 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You would think, but some of these Teabaggers are looking forward to catastrophe. They are looking forward to the end of a powerful govt. so they can shoot anyone they want.

That's what I'm sensing too...that many people of the conservative persuasion are hoping for a total collapse so they can somehow prove they're 'better' than liberals?

Many of the country folk I know are liberals and they tend to get along swimmingly...it's the conservative ones that usually cause trouble.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Geez, I would think if 'the **** hits fan' we would want to help out fellow Americans, and not shoot them.
Not conservatives!

Old 07-15-2011, 11:02 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
*Sister
You are a singular wit. Trash talkin' internet wannabe. I totally did not see that quip comin'....skewered by a rapier sharp mind. (yea thats sarcasm...case you missed it). Fact of the matter is my wife(whom I quite adore...so knock off your stupidity) is quite capable, and i'm thinkin' would give such as you a rude awakening in the real world. Would be fun to find out ...but alas, you hide in the internet jungle and remain safely anonymous, which I would be thankful for were I you, which I am blessedly NOT. I find it comforting, and quite telling to see such attitudes as this to be truthful. I like it when folks who could possibly be on an opposing side show disdain and contempt for our ways. Anyone who has read Tsun Tzu would understand why. Appear weak...where you are strong....appear strong where you are weak....paraphrased, yes, for brevity. Analytical thought could be taxing for my target readership in this case. At any rate...gotta go check the still...got a batch o shine cooking fer whin the kinfolks gits here tonite. Yepper... I kin here them banjos already. After mah chores....hmmm, maybe I'll scan my well thumbed copy of Paradise Lost, Miltons musings may have some bearing on this topic.......

Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Are you having trouble keeping up with who is replying to who here, check the quoted area, (see above) and you would know who I was replying to. Clear it up for ya?
Casper
Yep,...Black-belt-Billy-Bob-Badazz....

Old 07-15-2011, 01:24 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Yep,...Black-belt-Billy-Bob-Badazz....
Go back to your nap old man, you're just babbling now.
Casper

Old 07-15-2011, 01:30 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
The fact that you use the word city slicker is hysterical
That is what I was thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies