Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2011, 07:41 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
In any case, I think arguing over such technicalities is absurd. It's totally out of line to try to kiss a 16-year-old working or volunteering in your nursing home when you're 80.
Out of line, perhaps, but not because she's 16. 16 is the age of consent in most states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 07:42 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
In any case, I think arguing over such technicalities is absurd. It's totally out of line to try to kiss a 16-year-old working or volunteering in your nursing home when you're 80.
Thank you. My point in bringing up an 80 year old pedophile in a nursing home who was still hitting on very young females was to show that whatever one's sexual orientation is, it is fixed for life. One could reasonably expect ANY elderly man in a nursing home to have enough respect for his caregivers to control himself with regard to making advances to them but this one did not. He still liked young girls and he was still acting on his impulses.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:50 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Thank you. My point in bringing up an 80 year old pedophile in a nursing home who was still hitting on very young females was to show that whatever one's sexual orientation is, it is fixed for life. One could reasonably expect ANY elderly man in a nursing home to have enough respect for his caregivers to control himself with regard to making advances to them but this one did not. He still liked young girls and he was still acting on his impulses.
They deserve no rights, they are predators. They cannot change.

And that is why they need to be exterminated like vermin.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:57 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
They deserve no rights, they are predators. They cannot change.

And that is why they need to be exterminated like vermin.
I agree, I have no sympathy for anyone who preys on children and there is no way we should normalize the deviant behavior.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:58 AM

1,738 posts, read 2,078,803 times
Quote:
Wow, that is severe. I've been raped by adults as a child and even I wouldn't advocate for capitol offense.
Yeah, me either.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:14 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize,” Reisman said. “You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.”

Yeah who cares about the victims. What about the poor offender's. We have to empathize with them. I say just kill em and be done with it. Not in the minds of these nutjobs. Hell Obama's school czar was a supporter of NAMBLA. How long until being a pedophile becomes the norm in this society and if you don't agree you must be racist?
[LEFT]
Normalizing Pedophilia | Conference | Mental Illness | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]

So now I'm a pedophilephobe?

Old 08-27-2011, 08:37 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Since the majority of pedophiles are christian heterosexuals, what's the solution of the right wing?
Execute them. Obviously we care far more for the well being of our children that the left really does.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Not to mention most child molesters are in heterosexual relationships with adults.

The most common target of molestation are step children (40%) vs. biological children (19%). Since homosexuals don't produce biological children or marry (historically speaking), they have no biological children or step children to molest making the 59% who are most commonly molested unavailable, but bi-sexuals more than make up for this shortfall.

"Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals"

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Since bisexual males are 1-3% of males, the 13% noted above is a staggering number.

"In an analysis of national survey results from 2006-2008, The percentage reporting their sexual identity as homosexual ranged from 2% to 4% of males, and about 1% to 2% of females. The percentage reporting their sexual identity as bisexual is between 1% and 3% of males, and 2% to 5% of females."

The Kinsey Institute - Sexuality Information Links - FAQ [Related Resources]

Old 08-27-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
You mean like this?

Anti-gay molester gets 40-year sentence

A man who gained notoriety for stopping a gay man from adopting a girl under his foster care was sentenced Wednesday to 40 years in prison for molesting her.

Earl Kimmerling, pleaded guilty in January to four counts of molesting his foster daughter, now 9. He and his wife, Saundra, fought in 1998 to keep the girl from being adopted by Craig Peterson, a homosexual who had adopted the girl's three brothers.

At sentencing, Kimmerling tearfully apologized and pleaded for leniency. But Judge Frederick Spencer called Kimmerling's crime a betrayal of trust and ordered him to serve 40 years.

"It's hypocrisy at its highest level. He holds himself out to be a person of God, as a representative of the Christian community, and at the same time engaging in outrageous behavior," said Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings.

During the adoption fight, the Kimmerlings gained support from political figures including Anderson Mayor Mark Lawler and Republican state Reps. Jack Lutz of Anderson and Woody Burton of Greenwood, whose proposal to ban gay adoptions failed in the Legislature.

The Kimmerlings eventually succeeded in adopting the girl, but in May 1998 Kimmerling was charged with 10 counts of sexual molestation after Saundra Kimmerling notified police.

Next thing you're going to tell us is those men who show up at the "To Catch A Predator House" after thinking they set up a date with a young boy aren't really homosexuals.

"How do you get these people to believe that you’re young, and male and female? I can do the little girl or boy voice. I know it’s not something everybody can do -- it’s a bizarre combination. I wear a hoodie if it’s cool enough outside, or I wear a loose t-shirt. I’m short and skinny, and I can pull of anything I’ve needed to so far."

Del the decoy - Dateline NBC - msnbc.com

Old 08-27-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Since the majority of pedophiles are christian heterosexuals, what's the solution of the right wing?
93% of the male population self-identifies as religious.

40% of molested children are step-children.

19% of molested children are biological children.

59% of molested children live with a heterosexual predator because their mother is married to him.

How many homosexuals marry heterosexual women such that biological children or step-children would be available to them?

How many homosexuals enter fields which make otherwise unavailable children available (ex. priesthood, school teacher, etc.)?

2-4% of the male population is homosexual.

1-3% of the male population is bi-sexual.

13% of pedophiles are bi-sexual.

Now do the math.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies