Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 07:09 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
I fundamentally disagree. All participants of the flash mobs have been innocent victims who have suffered horrible racism all of their lives, which has led to broken families and their fathers abandoning large numbers of them - they are simply misunderstood, all of them.

We as a nation need to embrace them and offer make-work jobs, emotional support classes, remedial english and math classes to help them gain better skills, and infinite food stamps which can also be used for fashionable clothing items. Just don't waste any more time, call Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank, they are working right now with Kucinich to develop a plan that offers them hope, dignity, and an endless supply of .9 mm ammunition with which to plug holes in middle-class, defenseless civilians preventing them from fulfilling their boldest Grand Theft Auto fantasies...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 07:58 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,141,152 times
Default Beyond furious!

I posted about this subject in another thread. It's insane. My advice if attacked-try to get the hell out of there! If it's not possible: Get your back to a wall or other large object, to avoid being surrounded- And swing for the fences, with hands, feet and anything else you can grab! It worked for me once, As i got bruised up but kept the group at bay long enough for the cops to be called.

It was beyond scary though. I was 19 then and at 35 am not as agile and strong now. Hope I never see it again.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:16 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
To the point that I would find extreme joy in mowing down a crowd of perpetrators. Seriously. Not one regret.

You reap what you sow in Aero's America.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:23 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
A white police officer lawfully arrests a black man and B. Hussein Obama says that the police acted stupidly. Mobs of blacks attack white people and he says nothing. Isn't it strange how that works?
It seems that the same people who constantly come on to C-D and complain about the almighty "race card" being tossed around are not above doing it themselves (and therefore lose credibility). Again, no one is condoning the actions of these young Black people. No one is cheering them on or hoping that they continue to do the flash mobs. Most of us think that these young people needed some good old fashioned discipline (aka spanking) when they were younger. And most of us hope that the participants are catch, charged, prosecuted and punished; and hopefully that will be a deterrent to any future flash mobs.

FYI, the specific reason that President Obama commented in the above mentioned case was because he is friends with the victim Henry Louis Gates Jr.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:29 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
I fundamentally disagree. All participants of the flash mobs have been innocent victims who have suffered horrible racism all of their lives, which has led to broken families and their fathers abandoning large numbers of them - they are simply misunderstood, all of them.

We as a nation need to embrace them and offer make-work jobs, emotional support classes, remedial english and math classes to help them gain better skills, and infinite food stamps which can also be used for fashionable clothing items. Just don't waste any more time, call Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank, they are working right now with Kucinich to develop a plan that offers them hope, dignity, and an endless supply of .9 mm ammunition with which to plug holes in middle-class, defenseless civilians preventing them from fulfilling their boldest Grand Theft Auto fantasies...

Pure ignorance. Statements such as this go to prove that far too many White posters on C-D are not looking for honest opinions and sensible solutions. All you want is a place to vent your bigotry and to have a chorus of other bigots chime in agreement. How sad for you.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:42 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
It seems that the same people who constantly come on to C-D and complain about the almighty "race card" being tossed around are not above doing it themselves (and therefore lose credibility). Again, no one is condoning the actions of these young Black people. No one is cheering them on or hoping that they continue to do the flash mobs. Most of us think that these young people needed some good old fashioned discipline (aka spanking) when they were younger. And most of us hope that the participants are catch, charged, prosecuted and punished; and hopefully that will be a deterrent to any future flash mobs.

FYI, the specific reason that President Obama commented in the above mentioned case was because he is friends with the victim Henry Louis Gates Jr.
LMMFAO at "victim"

Please explain how someone who is lawfully arrested by a police officer is a victim.

This is another example of the allmighty race card. You know what would be happening if the tables were turned.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:46 AM

1,282 posts, read 1,904,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticViking View Post
I tell you watching these videos really get me fired up...and really make me wish that one of these victims had a carry and conceal permit, but the liberals dont want that happening...and i gurantee you it would not happen in certain states, and in certain areas...I would love for a group to try that in suburban texas.
They make me friggin furious and I would shoot at them if it were me but they worry me less than the "flash mobs" of government and big business that are walking in and looting the country.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:28 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
It especially bothers me watching them burn beautiful historic buildings, especially knowing many of them have no real ties to England but love the nice easy life that England has provided them.

It's sickening because they know the taxpayers of England will have to build them new housing projects and it won't be the rioters who have to do the clean up or pay for the clean up. Burning and looting was just some excitement for these idiots who have nothing else to do with their time because they are given a free ride on everything.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:28 AM

1,123 posts, read 776,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Pure ignorance. Statements such as this go to prove that far too many White posters on C-D are not looking for honest opinions and sensible solutions. All you want is a place to vent your bigotry and to have a chorus of other bigots chime in agreement. How sad for you.
LOL, not white genius. But you keep trying, puppy.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM

313 posts, read 284,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticViking View Post
It is funny to hear the media saying "well we havent determined whether it is race related"...wonder if it would be race related if the tables were turned...
I think you know the answer to this. We'd be hearing about it for years rather than incidents towards Whites being ignored and brushed under the rug to disappear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies