Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:55 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times

Advertisements

I've asked this in every thread that advocates shooting rounds of ammunition into crowds of people: Do you actually think you would be the only one have a gun in the situation? I mean really? These so called hardened criminals that make up the "flash mobs" are just walking around unarmed, right? Yeah, thats the ticket. So lets say you wanna be rambo and pull a piece on the group of people trying to beat you up. Sure, you might get a few but you'll sit there and end up filled with holes yourself. And nobody will have learned anything from it. Just a bunch of dead people looking stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2011, 11:01 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I've asked this in every thread that advocates shooting rounds of ammunition into crowds of people: Do you actually think you would be the only one have a gun in the situation? I mean really? These so called hardened criminals that make up the "flash mobs" are just walking around unarmed, right? Yeah, thats the ticket. So lets say you wanna be rambo and pull a piece on the group of people trying to beat you up. Sure, you might get a few but you'll sit there and end up filled with holes yourself. And nobody will have learned anything from it. Just a bunch of dead people looking stupid.
You gonna let them beat you up without a fight?

I would never shoot into a mob. I might shoot the one closest to me though.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:09 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
Start with the closest and work your way out until you run out of bullets or targets.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
You gonna let them beat you up without a fight?

I would never shoot into a mob. I might shoot the one closest to me though.
Never said that.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Start with the closest and work your way out until you run out of bullets or targets.
And what about the ones that are shooting back at you at the same time? Are you gonna dodge their bullets?

Old 08-24-2011, 11:17 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
The OP acts as if liberals caused this problem. I doubt if anyone involved in the mob actually votes. Why is this even in the forum, where is the controversy? Nobody likes the flash mob thugs. Where is the controversy?

Old 08-24-2011, 11:37 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Why does it matter what color they are?
Oh believe me color of the perps matters to this one and the rest of these posters on the right 100%. If it where white youths or a mix they wouldn't be this angry. They would say what is the world coming to and other non violent statements but because they are black they want blood and the more of these black kids that get shot and killed the happier these people will be.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:38 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
The OP acts as if liberals caused this problem. I doubt if anyone involved in the mob actually votes. Why is this even in the forum, where is the controversy? Nobody likes the flash mob thugs. Where is the controversy?
The op is just fantasizing about a flash mob running through his yard so he can shoot a bunch of black kids and go to Valhalla as a hero.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:43 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The op is just fantasizing about a flash mob running through his yard so he can shoot a bunch of black kids and go to Valhalla as a hero.
Probably right.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:24 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johna01374 View Post
Seriously........ A couple of months back a large group of kids were walking through the streets in perioa IL breaking car windows, beating people, dragging people from their home and yards while yelling "kill the white people"..

I'll ask you.... Does this sound like anyone was physically injured...
Wrong. That was another conservative LIE spread by numerous conservative outlets that are wrong more than they are right (Drudge, for example)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies