Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:00 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Where did i defend him? And if he hates America so much, have him arrested and charged for the illegal crime of hating his own country. I'm sure you'll have an easy time proving it in a court of law. He'll do life.

Again, why does it matter if he travels to Iran? Why should anyone care about that?
Because they are one of our enemies. That and they have played a role in the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq. The leadership of Iran is evil and its an act of treason to associate with them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 11:04 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
I'll be glad to send Rush over there also if I can be assured that neither would return.

Work for you, neo-progs?

Old 09-07-2011, 11:07 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I'll be glad to send Rush over there also if I can be assured that neither would return.

Work for you, neo-progs?
Why? Rush doesn't want to go and kiss the ass of America's enemies and those who kill our troops. Moore chose to go there, no need to bring Rush into this.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
With any luck, the fat, drunk slob will try to smuggle booze or drugs into Iran, and have the pleasure of experiencing their prison system first hand. Squeel like a pig, movie boy .
Yep!! prepare to hear Jabba the Hut scream!

Old 09-07-2011, 11:14 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Why? Rush doesn't want to go and kiss the ass of America's enemies and those who kill our troops. Moore chose to go there, no need to bring Rush into this.
One neo-con-munist dittohead for one neo-progressive dittohead? Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 AM

769 posts, read 1,007,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Michael Moore is the epitome of the ignorant liberal elite, the lefties here on CD love the idiot no matter how many times he spits on them.
I'm a moderate, but I do agree with him in that I believe in a UHC system (Although his film "Sicko" was b.s.).

But other than that, he's a d**cheb*g imo!

Old 09-07-2011, 11:19 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
As he plans to travel to Iran to attend a film festival.

KAHLILI: Michael Moore, rethink your trip to Iran - Washington Times

I wonder if his comrade Sean Penn will be traveling with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
He is a traitor and should be arrested upon return
LOL arrest all the lefties for thinking something other than you do.
a change of user name would be good for the two of you.... sen. mccarthy the paranoid and will hayes censor and moral guide.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:20 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
LOL arrest all the lefties for thinking something other than you do.
a change of user name would be good for the two of you.... sen. mccarthy the paranoid and will hayes censor and moral guide.
Will you camp out in front of the box office to get tickets to his new "Iran is great and America sucks" movie that he will be making?

Old 09-07-2011, 11:33 AM

18,401 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Will you camp out in front of the box office to get tickets to his new "Iran is great and America sucks" movie that he will be making?

so what if he does....he has the right, he is an american. I also have the right to see it. as I too am an american. you can ignore it as you too I presume are american. sen. mccarthy the paraniod you sound...well paranoid. you prefer arrest like your buddy will? just what is it about fee speech and artistic freedom you don't like

Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
so what if he does....he has the right, he is an american. I also have the right to see it. as I too am an american. you can ignore it as you too I presume are american. sen. mccarthy the paraniod you sound...well paranoid. you prefer arrest like your buddy will? just what is it about fee speech and artistic freedom you don't like
I don't care what he does personally. I just think he is an anti-American Communist loving POS. I also think it's sad that if he does make a film about how great Iran is, that a ton of people would show up and cheer it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies