Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 11:18 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidee View Post
I live in Oslo. I also read credible news articles with actual sources.

You have yet to bring any evidence to your claims in this discussion. I can make stuff up as well you know.

But then again, reasoning with you achieves nothing. Hell bent on believing in stories with poorly fabricated "evidence".

Having been in Oslo once (or twice?) and having a job in SAS does not make you any more credible than the next guy.

Back up what you are saying and explain why everything else points to ABB and his manifesto.

Pathetic.
ABB claims to be a Freemason... What's with the fire on the Norwegian Cruise ship today?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 AM

915 posts, read 1,190,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proterra View Post
If Palestine would get statehood, the new 51st state would become the first majority-muslim, arab-speaking state in the union. Considering the state of their economy, I guess half the population would migrate to the continental US within a few months. Population of Dearborn, Michigan will probably double overnight. Israel will stop ****ing around with the Palestinians considering that they would be US citizens. Depending on how the United States sort the rebuilding of the Palestinian economy, it could either lead to worsening, or improving Arab/US relations. The city of Bethlehem will probably go through a real estate boom due to all the evangelicals settling there. This probably won't go well with the existing population, but once they finally get to know each other better, they'll find out they have very similar ideas anyways... And last, but not least, the US would have a very strategic "homeland" base for bombing countries like Iran. The Palestinians and the Iranians don't go over with each other too well, as the first are a mix of 80% sunnites with some Armenian-Orthodox christians thrown in the mix, and Iran is primarily Shiite. Sunni's and Shiites like each other about as much as Catholics and Proddies in West-Belfast...

If you ask me, granting statehood to Palestine would be a challenge, but if handled correctly, a lot of good could potentially come out of it...

I think you misunderstood the meaning of statehood.
It means they would be an independent state (country), not part of the United States.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:32 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
What have you been smoking? Statehood doesn't mean they will be joining the USA!

Quote:
If Palestine would get statehood, the new 51st state would become the first majority-muslim, arab-speaking state in the union. Considering the state of their economy, I guess half the population would migrate to the continental US within a few months. Population of Dearborn, Michigan will probably double overnight. Israel will stop ****ing around with the Palestinians considering that they would be US citizens. Depending on how the United States sort the rebuilding of the Palestinian economy, it could either lead to worsening, or improving Arab/US relations. The city of Bethlehem will probably go through a real estate boom due to all the evangelicals settling there. This probably won't go well with the existing population, but once they finally get to know each other better, they'll find out they have very similar ideas anyways... And last, but not least, the US would have a very strategic "homeland" base for bombing countries like Iran. The Palestinians and the Iranians don't go over with each other too well, as the first are a mix of 80% sunnites with some Armenian-Orthodox christians thrown in the mix, and Iran is primarily Shiite. Sunni's and Shiites like each other about as much as Catholics and Proddies in West-Belfast...

If you ask me, granting statehood to Palestine would be a challenge, but if handled correctly, a lot of good could potentially come out of it...

Old 09-15-2011, 02:46 PM

119 posts, read 150,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
ABB claims to be a Freemason... What's with the fire on the Norwegian Cruise ship today?...
There is no secrecy of him being a former free mason. You still did not provide any evidence. I guess I could assume you have none and your claims are all bs.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:47 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,617,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
My guess is that they'll still be hell-bent on destroying Israel.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 PM

590 posts, read 555,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
They will be a third world impoverished politically corrupt Arab state.

I'll have put in a slight correction in your message, They will be ANOTHER improvished politically corrupt Arab state, with terrorists that only seek the destruction of the State of Israel.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:42 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidee View Post
There is no secrecy of him being a former free mason. You still did not provide any evidence. I guess I could assume you have none and your claims are all bs.

1871: An American General named, Albert Pike completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm

Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,093 times
best.
post.
ever.

tell me, whats your opinion on ending women's suffrage ?

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 07:13 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
What will happen when Palestine gets statehood?
For me, the sun would still rise and I would still get up as usual.

[shrug]

For the Middle East, the same thing that has happened since the Jews and Muslims and Christrians started walking the same ground.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:01 AM

119 posts, read 150,727 times
Quote:
1871: An American General named, Albert Pike completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

Timeline of the Rothschild family
You had nothing so you decided to avoid it by quoting a delusional blog with no references to the bombing or ABB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies