Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 07:10 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Why yes, it is part of her culture, many Americans both black and white, do it everyday.
Quite true,the entitlement mentality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 07:21 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
It is part of her culture. Smile while you take the money and curse under your breath.
What "culture" would that be?

Extra credit for the most dramatic contortions to avoid mentioning her race.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:10 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
did she have no problem taking money from that same country in the form of government grants to finance most of her college education? Isn't that kind of disingenuous?
She is Anti-American running with the likes of Ayers and his wife, Farrakhan's wife and other anti-American's

Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Like Libya where Sharia is now becoming the law of the land? Or boots on the ground now in Uganda? Or Somalia? All sent in by a RWNJ? Or sent in by a floppy-eared community organizer?
Sharia is the law of muslim countries; well, except for Iraq but we blew that, too.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
It is part of her culture. Smile while you take the money and curse under your breath.
Part of her culture?
US? or are you making a racist comment?

Old 11-22-2011, 04:58 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
The last two "I hate having a black woman in the White House" threads were locked ...the level of sick Repug hatred for, and jealousy of, Michelle Obama, was just too much......this one may go that way...

So the OP thinks that if an American receives money for higher education they lose the right to free speech......free expression....????

That's sick....
It takes alot, but Im shocked at some of the female bashing in general from the far right. Do some of you guys speak that way to your wives?

Old 11-22-2011, 05:07 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,427 times
Quote:
What do you mean by this?

Old 11-22-2011, 05:16 PM

400 posts, read 294,176 times
Funny how the Right loathes the spouse of a President who said she was never proud of her country until she reached a certain age ...

... yet in 2008 they nominated a candidate (not a spouse, a candidate) for President who said the following:
"I didn't really love America until I was deprived of her company."
US Politics | AMERICAblog News: McCain says he didn't love America before the age of 31

Let me guess, OP: you've never questioned Senator McCain's love of country, right?

(nor do I -- I can understand both Michelle Obama's and John McCain's points of view here -- but I'm not the one hypocritically attacking one, and only one, of the two)

Old 11-22-2011, 05:18 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
Funny how the Right loathes the spouse of a President who said she was never proud of her country until she reached a certain age ...

... yet in 2008 they nominated a candidate (not a spouse, a candidate) for President who said the following:
"I didn't really love America until I was deprived of her company."
US Politics | AMERICAblog News: McCain says he didn't love America before the age of 31

Let me guess, OP: you've never questioned Senator McCain's love of country, right?

(nor do I -- I can understand both Michelle Obama's and John McCain's points of view here -- but I'm not the one hypocritically attacking one, and only one, of the two)
Good point. There's a lot of racism and sexism in this thread. And I could name names, but I won't.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:18 PM

400 posts, read 294,176 times
Quote:
TRANSLATION:
"Blacks are deceitful, ungrateful parasites"

And people like you wonder why blacks don't vote for your party...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies