Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 05:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
So it is ok for this lady to attack America and Americans her entire life and when we prove she is a total fake and a scam artist, and a miserable first lady too boot it is not ok.

Truth hurts the party of hate, the liberals hate America with a passion. No wonder they love this lady.

Michelle is just another Barracks mom. Learn their history, very similar.

The only thing different is Michelle has not dumped her kids like Barrys mom did him.

Follow the money folks, this lady is spending our tax money like no other first lady in history and the worse thing is she truly believes it is ok when record numbers of Americans are homeless, lost their homes, hungry etc on her hubbys watch.

Really sad that people cannot see that this lady believes she is above everyone and does not care a darn cent about anyone but her sidekicks.

Oh yea, like she really shops at Target. How odd is it she only shows up their after getting her butt hammered for spending thousands on her little spending spree.

And some people my dear friend, don't like the truth even when it is right there in back and white, and video

People i know of both dems and repubs and some conservs, took her statement for exactly the way it was meant to be. For the first time, she was proud of her Country, what is so hard to understand.

Unless we are talking about the opposing party, truth does not seem to matter, unless the shoe is on the other foot.

People i know and a lot of acquaintiances from around this Country, like Michelle the least of any other first Ladies.

She is much to brazen.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 05:21 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Can you give the moment where she claimed not to be proud of this country???

Please do, or open the window to let the b.s. stench out.

Where were you when she announced it to the country??

Old 11-22-2011, 05:48 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,551,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
did she have no problem taking money from that same country in the form of government grants to finance most of her college education? Isn't that kind of disingenuous?
What does pride in America necessarily have to do with pride in being an American? My father is a proud father, but he wasn't proud of me just because I was born. The first time I can recall him telling me he was proud of me was when I was 14 and I finally made the honor roll. Does that mean he wasn't a proud father before then, or that he didn't love me before proclaiming his pride in me?

Likewise, does her proclamation of pride in her country suddenly mean that before this moment she was not proud to be American or, by an even further stretch, that she hated America? This doesn't make logical sense. Furthermore, is there such an arrogant requirement that anyone born in America be "proud" of their country from birth, just because? It is easy to see how one would not be proud of this country, knowing, for example, that the history of this country involves driving away the native people and enslaving its blacks, and knowing that it encouraged segregation and disenfrachisement of blacks up until less than 50 years ago. Yet, why would we confuse potential (in this case, speculated) disappointment in aspects of this country with hatred of the country?

What a far reach to malign someone. Please get over yourselves.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:52 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
The Obama's grew up middle class, worked hard, and made it to the top. If the Obama's had been trust fund babies who defend the rich, they would be conservative rock stars.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:28 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,819 times
Quote:
did she have no problem taking money from that same country in the form of government grants to finance most of her college education? Isn't that kind of disingenuous?
Retread. Pointless.

You're taking one line so far out of the context of the moment.

Still as a Harvard lawyer and formenr partner at the Sibley law firm, I think she did ok.

What desk are you holding down?

Old 11-22-2011, 09:19 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
As a woman, I admire her accomplishments. She is accomplished and First Lady of the US. She deserves respect.
Why is it women are called "brazen and strident" when they get to the top?. I seem to recall the same verbiage used for Hillary.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:44 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Hate on, with your bad self.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:49 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,914 times
Quote:
Whats next...more proof how Obama's birth cert isn't real and he was really born in Kenya as a Muslim

Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
She was soaking up the Rev. Wright too much.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
For the same reasons that Conservative farmers and ranchers b*tch about big government and hating Obama and remain the top welfare heads in line to rake in their fat government subsidy checks.

Ooooops...i'm sorry for mentioning that. I apologize...i really do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies