Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 04:35 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times

Advertisements

She is nothing but an ungrateful pig. I hope the day comes in 2011 after the election results, that her and her bozo husband will be booted from the White House. I would love to see the look on her face, it will be priceless. I wonder if she'll go back to being less proud of America.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 04:36 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,552,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Who mentioned anything about lip synching, a clearly edited video was just posted.

What are you talking about??
Do you have a version which conveys a different context?

Old 10-26-2011, 04:43 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Do you have a version which conveys a different context?
I'll say it slowly so you can understand and then I am done.

I posted a clearly edited version of the first lady's speech being edited in such a way that it changed the content of her speech.

If you see no dishonesty in that, so be it.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:12 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Someone just does not want to believe it even when they've seen it.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:41 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,131,251 times
Because being proud to be American is not among the criteria for receiving grants. What's next, a question on the FAFSA that asks "Is the applicant proud of his or her American heritage?"

Old 10-26-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I'll say it slowly so you can understand and then I am done.

I posted a clearly edited version of the first lady's speech being edited in such a way that it changed the content of her speech.

If you see no dishonesty in that, so be it.
Then post a clip without the edits.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:47 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
So it is ok for this lady to attack America and Americans her entire life and when we prove she is a total fake and a scam artist, and a miserable first lady too boot it is not ok.

Truth hurts the party of hate, the liberals hate America with a passion. No wonder they love this lady.

Michelle is just another Barracks mom. Learn their history, very similar.

The only thing different is Michelle has not dumped her kids like Barrys mom did him.

Follow the money folks, this lady is spending our tax money like no other first lady in history and the worse thing is she truly believes it is ok when record numbers of Americans are homeless, lost their homes, hungry etc on her hubbys watch.

Really sad that people cannot see that this lady believes she is above everyone and does not care a darn cent about anyone but her sidekicks.

Oh yea, like she really shops at Target. How odd is it she only shows up their after getting her butt hammered for spending thousands on her little spending spree.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
So it is ok for this lady to attack America and Americans her entire life and when we prove she is a total fake and a scam artist, and a miserable first lady too boot it is not ok.

Truth hurts the party of hate, the liberals hate America with a passion. No wonder they love this lady.

Michelle is just another Barracks mom. Learn their history, very similar.

The only thing different is Michelle has not dumped her kids like Barrys mom did him.

Follow the money folks, this lady is spending our tax money like no other first lady in history and the worse thing is she truly believes it is ok when record numbers of Americans are homeless, lost their homes, hungry etc on her hubbys watch.

Really sad that people cannot see that this lady believes she is above everyone and does not care a darn cent about anyone but her sidekicks.

Oh yea, like she really shops at Target. How odd is it she only shows up their after getting her butt hammered for spending thousands on her little spending spree.
She's a taker. A user. A queen.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
She's a taker. A user. A queen.

Notice no one can defend her OWN comments that she hates America.

She is abusing our tax money and living high off the hog on the backs of us taxpayers while America is falling apart and people are going hungry.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:56 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,476,777 times
We have no first lady at the moment. One must be a LADY FIRST before one can be FIRST LADY, and that sasquatch of a woman is clueless and classless and NOT a lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies