Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post

You can't make reality by making a claim. "No one is buying it" is a grotesque misstatement by you. Millions upon millions are not buying the herd mentality and intimidation, anymore.
LOLZ? Millions upon millions aren't buying into herd immunity? Really? Really?!?

Old 11-17-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Yeah, LOL indeed! I mean, THIS many docs couldn't possibly be based in reality or anything. Just the fact that this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg concerning how MANY doctors and scientists now believe this way--Nah, time for another LOL, right?
How many docs? How many scientists? Give me a number.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:29 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Yes, really.

An entire subset of our country now exists that refuse the shots. Not just for our kids.

You don't remember the ocean of H1N1 Vaccine that was not utilized? I do...

Old 11-17-2011, 11:31 PM

They are countless. I keep finding new names, and did so, tonight with one little scroogle.

You? hunting? researching? You'll have to do your own work, but sure! if the mods aren't bothered by the quotes I'll be glad to bring you well, countless names as time permits.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Yes, really.

An entire subset of our country now exists that refuse the shots. Not just for our kids.

You don't remember the ocean of H1N1 Vaccine that was not utilized? I do...
An entire subset? Link please.

Ocean of H1N1 vaccinations that weren't used huh?

Quote:
They are countless. I keep finding new names, and did so, tonight with one little scroogle.

You? hunting? researching? You'll have to do your own work, but sure! if the mods aren't bothered by the quotes I'll be glad to bring you well, countless names as time permits.
Great. Keep them coming so we can count how many. I want to compare this "rising" tide of docs and scientist against vaccinations verses the rest.

I think you just like embellish your cute little quotes from whale. Oh I've google searched quite a few of your quotes and guess where they can be found....

Old 11-18-2011, 01:51 AM

Only Whale, huh? Really? LOL...

Link? about an entire subset...I've done better, here's plenty of links and I really won't try to go through the whole, dang net for you. The hits just keep on coming. They have since 1997 and my house first went online. Oh, the sites that have come and gone, and no telling how many there are, today.

Vax Quotes -

Polio Vaccine Truth (http://www.vacfacts.info/Polio_Vaccine_Truth.html - broken link)

Vax quotes from MD’s and medical journals | Natural Family Awareness

vaccination files part 3

Immunization (http://www.naturalpedia.com/immunization.html - broken link)

When to Start Vaccinations for Your Children*|*Online Quotes

Quotes From Medical Doctors On Vaccines | Vaccinations

Vaccine Quotes | Vaccine Risk- Educate Before You Vaccinate!

Upstate Chiropractic - Baldwinsville, NY

Vaccine Quotes from the Outside-In | Chiropractic News

Vaccine information

Famous Vaccine Quotes - Great Mothers Questioning Vaccines (http://www.greatmothersquestioningvaccines.com/famous-vaccine-quotes.html - broken link)

Vaccination Quote by Medical Doctors

Should any vaccines be required for children? - Vaccines - ProCon.org

VACCINATION QUOTES

PARENTING FREEDOM » Vaccination: Is Immunization Safe? ~ Quotes

Vaccination Liberation Information

Quotes with immunization

It Will Pass - Famous Quotes - Famous Doctor Quotes, immunization, vaccination.

Vaccines Exposed: Famous Quotes

Quotes of Note: How Big Pharma Puts Vaccine Profits Before Safety

Old 11-18-2011, 02:42 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times
As an Army veteran I've received dozens more inoculations than the average civilian and there is no doubt in my mind that vaccines save countless lives. However, I think that the main stream medical community is currently unwilling to deal with the possibility that there may be a subset of the population with a genetic susceptibility to one or more ingredients (whether it be mercury, the aluminum salts or something else) found in many vaccines that triggers a disease process.

One example is the relationship between Gulf War Illness and the Anthrax Vaccine: Despite the credible research linking GWS with anthrax vaccine or (http://www.anthraxvaccine.org/AnthraxGWS.htm - broken link)

Old 11-18-2011, 06:59 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" Dr. Sabin, Credited for the Polio Vaccine

"All vaccination has the effect of directing the three values of the blood into or toward the zone characteristics of cancer and leukaemia...Vaccines do predispose to cancer and leukaemia." Professor L.Vincent - Credited with founding Bioelectronics

"The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger." Dr. Buchwald, M.D.

"An outbreak of measles occurred among adolescents in Corpus Christi, Texas, even though vaccination requirements for school attendance had been thoroughly enforced." New England Journal of Medicine Vol. 316: pp 771-774

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others." Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D

"Autism may be a disorder linked to the disruption of the G-alpha protein, affecting retinoid receptors in the brain. A study of sixty autistic children suggests that autism may be caused by inserting a G-alpha protein defect, the pertussis toxin found in the D.P.T. vaccine, into genetically at-risk children." Mary N. Megson, M.D.

"The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination." Guylaine Lanctot M.D.

"Crib death" was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood. Harris L.Coulter, PhD.

"The public is surely entitled to convincing proof, beyond all reasonable doubt, that artificial immunisation is in fact a safe and effective procedure, in no way injurious to health, and that the threat of the corresponding natural diseases remain sufficiently clear and urgent to warrant mass inoculation of everyone, even against their will if necessary. Unfortunately, such proof has never been given." Richard Moskowitz, M.D.

"Two or three years ago there was a rash of positive HIV and hepatitis patients in Baltimore among people who would otherwise not be expected to have a positive test. When studied all of these people had received the influenza vaccine four to six weeks prior and this was rapidly covered up by the press." Dr. Eva Snead (in February of 2000)

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics." Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated." Dr. Glen Dettman.

"There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age." Paul Frame, M.D.

These are all doctors opinions, no proof of anything.

If vaccines did not work, the you would see huge epidemics of childhood diseases. That is simply not the case due to vaccinations. I believe the clustered out breaks of childhood diseases you are seeing today, is due to parents not vaccinating their children, because they fear it may cause autism or some other affliction. Childhood diseases were damned near eradicated until these fools came along and put the fear of god into people that vaccination causes autism, without any proof. Pure foolishness.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:02 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
They are countless.
Quote:
I keep finding new names, and did so, tonight with one little scroogle.

Be careful which sources you quote, there is a lot of misinformation out there, and everything you find on the internet is not fact.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
As an Army veteran I've received dozens more inoculations than the average civilian and there is no doubt in my mind that vaccines save countless lives. However, I think that the main stream medical community is currently unwilling to deal with the possibility that there may be a subset of the population with a genetic susceptibility to one or more ingredients (whether it be mercury, the aluminum salts or something else) found in many vaccines that triggers a disease process.

One example is the relationship between Gulf War Illness and the Anthrax Vaccine: Despite the credible research linking GWS with anthrax vaccine or (http://www.anthraxvaccine.org/AnthraxGWS.htm - broken link)
The military in my immediate family got sick after the flu shot, many if not most years. I posted on this thead about an entire command of a few hundred troops getting Malaria, several of them hospitalized even though they were given preventative med., shots I am presuming, I forget....beforehand.

My older daughter had two sets of shots, as a tiny baby, and her sister,three years later never had any. I strongly doubt it is coincidence that the older one has chronic, health issues and the younger one only suspects she has some allergy to molds. Her sis has IBS, and severe insomnia which still cannot be linked to anything psychological.

Ghostride, no, they are not "just opinion" any more than the docs that push the shots are operating solely "on opinion." The doctors that have become the most against the shots and they are now a very, large number are based on their EXPERIENCE and honesty about them/the experiences. They are often based on research, and yes, Science also.

The anti-Vac. docs are not a ton of pathological liars. If you bother to reasearch, and read thousands of quotes, you will hear them confidently say what they believe and WHY they came to these beliefs--backed up by history of the data, for one thing that Pro-Vac docs "leave out" of their comments, is all.

I know --since I've researched the things since very long before anyone's home was hooked up to the internet.

Dr. Tenpenny has a fantastic page on Facebook, or did before I, too dumped FB. She is a very successful, rather young and dynamic physician. She does video seminars online, and I would be most thankful if my daughters were still young and needing such a responsible, honest and sincere Pediatrician, and lived near her practice.

Any reader can seek her page out and find a wealth of information, and support for the vast number of physicians that now are anti-Vac, and/or don't encourage them to be used.

I'll never forget our daughters' first, fulltime Pediatrician of their lives, and when I gave birth the second time. I was still in the hospital in No. CA., and she was visiting me. She mentioned the shots as she stood by my bed. I told her no, there would not be any, how much I knew about their aftermath and they had ruined many a child and family's life, that I was blessed to be a stay-at-home Mom, etc...and our daughters would never be in a childcare situtuation etc.

She surprised me! She was not just patient and polite. She got a large, geniune smile on her face, sorta like she, too was surprised at me, and softly "rushed towards me" patting the side of my legs but didn't say a thing--as if to use wisdom and not allow me to "quote her" on the issue! That is a scene I will never forget.

She never but once brought up the shots again, and then acted as if she had forgotten how I thought, and why, and very quickly smiled and never brought them up, again.

Last edited by Sunnysee; 11-18-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies