Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:27 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,141,818 times

Advertisements

Ok... If the Birther Movement is hanging on to the fact that no plaque was erected in the hospital where Obama was born, I am voting Ignoramus..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 06:35 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Ok... If the Birther Movement is hanging on to the fact that no plaque was erected in the hospital.....
so far the only hospital plaque i can find commemorating a president is kennedy....... and that's at the hospital he died at.

altho a quick web search shows this topic being discussed on WND and freerepublic with the same results, when it comes to hospitals obama is not alone in the plaqueless president dept.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:35 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,444 times
Arus, you said "Off topic, but it wasn't Obama who put us into this mess. It all started on Bush's watch"

If you have intellectual integrity and honesty then I have a real shocker for you. We have blatant proof that it was specifically BO that brought our country's economy down.

We have years old video of the "then CEO" of Fannie Mae congratulating BO by name right at the start of the video. He was being thanked for being one of the strongest factors in Fannie having written "more low income and minority" *(codwords for SUBPRIME) mortgage business than any other business entity in our nation!!
(To all voters that care to save our nation I suggest you make copies of this video to email out to tons of voters.)

HERE...six years ago! obama....thanked for this damage to our economy..

Explosive Video, Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama and the Dems the "Family" and "Conscience" of Fannie Mae - YouTube

It gets worse! We have PROOF in video of Congressional hearings where the GOP pushed to have more oversight OF what Obama was thanked for...Fannie Mae writing so much loose and easy mortgage, and the Dems, being the party of playing the race card, DID! PROOF that the GOP didn't cause this.

I'd suggest all readers that want this proof not only save the link to it but if you know how to make copies of videos yourself, then save this one and email it around to voters all year.

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - YouTube

Old 12-06-2011, 06:40 PM

To the poster on this thread that denied to me that BO is a Communist, I challenge you...I challenge you in all sincerity, NOT out some fat ego thing, to go to the thread here that I started and it's called something like "reasons obama is unfit to be president."

I challenge you to read the evidence of his CZARS and their communist ideas like was it science CZAR Holdren saying we could control the population by putting something in the drinking water to prevent pregnancies!

Read about Van jones the proud, self-proclaimed Communist. I even saw him tell when he became a communist and then explain why a president would choose a Communist as a close aid if that president was not also a Communist.

Read my entire thread and then try to tell me he is not a Communist, when I already know that he is one and have known this for a few years.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:47 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,141,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
To the poster on this thread that denied to me that BO is a Communist, I challenge you...I challenge you in all sincerity, NOT out some fat ego thing, to go to the thread here that I started and it's called something like "reasons obama is unfit to be president."

I challenge you to read the evidence of his CZARS and their communist ideas like was it science CZAR Holdren saying we could control the population by putting something in the drinking water to prevent pregnancies!

Read about Van jones the proud, self-proclaimed Communist. I even saw him tell when he became a communist and then explain why a president would not choose a Communist as a close aid if that president was not also a Communist.

Read my entire thread and then try to tell me he is not a Communist, when I already know that he is one and have known this for a few years.

It was me.

I asked you for your definition of Communisim... not a diatribe about CZARS Van Jones, etc. I just wanted a simple definition, which you won't provide. I am going to politely decline your invitation to board the crazy train.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:53 PM

Stop the lame game. Anyone with half of a brain knows what a Communist is, we know communal living, we know that Marxism is a foundation of/for Communism. We know why BO is for "redistribution of wealth." We know why he chose Communists to work in the White House, and we know that he is clearly a Communist.

I even remember back in early '08, long before any of us thought he would win the nomination instead of Hillary. A news report came out that the FBI was 'investigating the Obama campaign for illegal, online contributions" from all over the globe! That is not quite verbatim and I remember seeing the story linked from drudgereport.com. Hmm...

it was silenced and never mentioned again once BO was seen to be a likely winner.

My challenge stands. You'll either learn a lot, or amuse the heck outta me by going to my thread that's all about the "peculiarities" of our communist leader and defending him there. Oh yeah, audio and video OF him--defend it. Win him some votes on there...or at least try to tell me that he is not a Communist in the context of all of the evidence there that he is unfit to be president of our Free, Capitalist Republic.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:00 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many small hospitals do you know of that wouldn't have a plaque about The Won being born hanging somewhere on their walls. I am still not on ignore, am I?

Kapiolani Medical Center is by far not a small hospital at all. Its the 2nd largest on Oahu (Queens being the largest). The only other hospital that eclipses both is Tripler Army Medical Center, but that is not a public hospital.

Care to explain why a hospital should do anything at all? Did Bush's hospital put a plaque during his presidency?

Old 12-06-2011, 07:01 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Arus, you said "Off topic, but it wasn't Obama who put us into this mess. It all started on Bush's watch"

If you have intellectual integrity and honesty then I have a real shocker for you. We have blatant proof that it was specifically BO that brought our country's economy down.
Ah, the old canard: lack of intellectual honesty or integrity. Is this not a personal attack?

Quote:

Read about Van jones the proud, self-proclaimed Communist. I even saw him tell when he became a communist and then explain why a president would choose a Communist as a close aid if that president was not also a Communist.

Surely you know that the term "czar" was coined by a journalist and first used in the Nixon administration. For some reason, google isn't working on this computer, you'll have to google it yourself if you suspect my "intellectual integrity and honesty".

Old 12-06-2011, 07:15 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
It's really impossible that anyone with an ounce of sense truly believes that Obama is not an American.
Sure wish he'd act like one.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:19 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Surely you know that the term "czar" was coined by a journalist and first used in the Nixon administration.
actually the term, in this context, goes back to FDR

List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies