Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Katiana, you do know that in the context of this thread, it could not possibly matter less where the term CZAR first came from. So, what was your point of mentioning this? What matters is the absolute nutty things his large amount of CZARS are on record as believing in.

What personal attack? did you turn something around in your mind? I have not yet said that anyone here lacks intellectual honesty. I said what I meant and still mean it. If a person has it.....etc. etc.

Therefore, "come again."
What I think is funny is that the people who yap on about "intellectual honesty/integrity are the same ones who cherry-pick small portions of the wording of Hawaiian laws out of context in order to "prove" that even though Obama has an HI birth certificate, he really wasn't born there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 06:08 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,297,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You could ask me a better question. If I had in my hands, hospital records that proved his mom was a patient and even told how the bill was paid, would that satisfy me that he has a right to be our president, or only satisfy me that he was indeed "natural born." You see, I am using the birth certificate because there is not one for him on Oahu. One of the officials there told the truth once he quit his job. I'll use anything we have to try and handcuff this president that is violating our Constitution and proud of his "transformation."
[/color][/b]
Have you held Reagan's, Bush Sr., or Bush Jr.'s hospital records in your hands? Do you question their elgibility to be president? If not, than why do you and others hold Obama to a different standard? I have no doubt that for many birthers, the reason is indeed the color of his skin. For others, perhaps a minority, it is because they disagree with his politics. For those in the first group, I have no sympathy for you and you deserve any scorn thrown at you. For those in the second group, you are only hurting your cause with this birther issue. You should realize we live in America, The great thing about this country is we have the opportunity to vote him out of office next year.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:12 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,192 times
Birthers are not the brightest or sanest of the bunch.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:13 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,684,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Birthers are not the brightest or sanest of the bunch.
No, but they are sure fun to point at and laugh at!

Old 12-07-2011, 06:14 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
If You're a Birther at this point...

I'd rather be a birther than a supporter.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:15 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Have you held Reagan's, Bush Sr., or Bush Jr.'s hospital records in your hands?
reagan was a home birth. he didn't register for (and receive) his first birth certificate till he was in his early 30's ( ike didn't get one till he was in his 60's ). bush sr was another home birth ( not sure when he received a birth certificate ). carter,clinton, gw bush and obama were the only presidents born in hospitals.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:16 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,142,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
with all the proof available that Obama was born in Hawaii as stated-- up to and including the "long-form" birth certificate are you either:

(a) Just pretending to go along with the Birther-thing because you see it as injurious to the President and you want him out of office...

or

(b) Some kind of ignoramus.

It's really impossible that anyone with an ounce of sense truly believes that Obama is not an American.
I don't have to be a "birther". According to the US Consitution...

To become president of the United States, you must be a native-born U.S. citizens. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.

It says on Mr. Obama's birth certificate that his father was from Kenya. That in and of itself would disqualify him. Why no one has pursued this is beyond me.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-07-2011, 06:17 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post

so you rather be a liar, with racist undertones, who misunderstands law and makes up requirements that target only a black president?

Old 12-07-2011, 06:17 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,192 times
Quote:

Some people pick neither. Supporters are naive and suffer from blind loyalty, or they are moderates who tilt to the right. Birthers are just plain dumb.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:19 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
you don't have to be an obama supporter to believe that birtherism is a ridiculous conspiracy theory. my views on the subject are unaffected by my opinion of obama. my views stay consistent no matter who the president is/was/will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies