Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,204,544 times

Advertisements

In fact Post #411 brought up the Youtube hits...

#448 updates the Youtube statistics...

Neither talks about Christmas..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Millions of Americans view the hwole Gay marriage thing as an assault on the traditions and customs of this society. Marriage has always been a man and a woman. The change to that custom is not something that is just a minor difference.

The fact is that gays could have achieved the results they SAY they were looking to achieve with civil unions....but that wasn't enough for them. They have to hijack the traditions and customs of an entire society. It's like the girl who files a lawsuit because she wants to be in the Boy Scouts.

There are also millions of Americans who object on religious grounds. you liberals seem to want to pretend that these people don't matter. But I can tell you with certainty that they will matter in the coming elections.

There will come a time that people on the right...who believe in God and who believe in the traditions and customs that have been borne out of this society will finally say ENOUGH. you lefties don't realize that YOU are the minority from the standpoint of ideology. The difference between you people and those on the right/conservative side of the aisle is that you have bigger mouths.
Tall_Rep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................... On The Money !

I would like to shake your hand ! You have definitely hit the ole nail on the head with your outstanding post !!!

Such a destructive and clueless crew of muppets they be !!!

Truly enough is enough !!! The return of the "Real America" cannot come soon enough for me mates ! ..................... So Mote It Be !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,466,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I agree with Perry, gays don't...
A whole h*ll of a lot of people who aren't gay don't as well. Though there are some gay people who have participated in this thread, I think that most of us aren't.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
A whole h*ll of a lot of people who aren't gay don't as well. Though there are some gay people who have participated in this thread, I think that most of us aren't.
On the issue of foreign aid to countries to further the gay agenda I support him, other issues I don't....

Old 12-09-2011, 09:54 PM

Texas Gov. Rick Perry said today that using foreign aid to combat human rights abuses against homosexuals in foreign countries is “not in America’s interests” and attacked President Obama’s decision to require U.S. agencies operating abroad to promote equal rights for gays as part of the administration’s “war on traditional American values.”

Old 12-09-2011, 10:02 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
I defy you to come up with any post where I said gays should burn in hell....

If I'm not mistaken one of your gay friends here made that comment as sarcasm....

When gays post things that do nothing more then push peoples faces into a gay issue you're darned right I'm going to push back...

In fact look at post #382 by some gay named Fiyero:

That's the person who brought up "burn in hell"
"Not mine, I teach them deviants will burn in hell....."

That's a direct quote from you in another thread, in response to me asking if teaching kids to set LGBT people on fire is appropriate.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:05 PM

OK... so I got carried away just like everyone else here....

Old 12-09-2011, 10:23 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,466,589 times
Quote:
How come your English all of a sudden got lousy?
Do you really want to go there? I can find a lot of mistakes in your English.

I find it amusing that you would resort to a comment such as this. It is simply an indication that you have NOTHING to actually contribute and ONLY want to continue this discussion to take cheap shots at other posters.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:24 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Perry seems to think hating gays and hard core in your face religiosity are his only path to the nomination. Considering the base of the GOP perhaps he is right....

Old 12-09-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Do you really want to go there?
Hey!!! Look who it is, afoigrokerkok, AKA winterQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies