Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 10:28 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
There is no sense arguing about how successful black run Detroit has been the past 40 years. It has been a disaster that everyone saw coming a mile away.

The question is, are you happy that white people are slated to become minorities in America? Blacks have found the perfect ecological niche here in America thanks to white liberal generosity. If I was a shepherd of the black community, I would be fighting to maintain the ethnic status quo, because in an America with 100 million more disenfranchised minorities, black special treatment will be a thing of the past. Black "concerns" and "issues" will be drowned out by the huge number of other minority groups.
That's one thing I could never understand about the black community.

So they REALLY think Hispanics will treat them better?

Whites and Hispanics seem to have different types of racism.

Hispanics don't like blacks because of the color of the skin,texture of the hair,etc..in other words,things they have no control over.

Whites,for the most part,don't seeem to like blacks because of all the things that are in their control like crime rates,poverty,drug abuse.
The most crucial period that blacks had to prove themselves,and when whites were standing by to see what will become of blacks,was from 1970 to 1980.
Somehow blacks flopped during that period with the soaring crime rates,drug abuse,education being the most important that could have changed whites perception of blacks.

I wonder what would have happened if blacks would have had low crime rates and a large amount had college degrees and great jobs would a lot of whites have the same views about them being stupid,uneducated,prone to crime.

Think about this. Most of the stereotypes out today like the drug dealer,rap music gangster types,welfare queens,gold teeth, all came out during the 1970s to 1990s.
Before that time,in the 1950s,those stereotypes didn't exist.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:31 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,670 times
Quote:
There is no sense arguing about how successful black run Detroit has been the past 40 years. It has been a disaster that everyone saw coming a mile away.

Who has argued that position??..
Sorry but lies and deflection are the traits of the intellectually disadvantaged.
They don't work here. Please report back to Storm Front and tell them what an utter failure you were.
Ask them to send someone more capable next time.
Btw, come up with some fresh talking points, the usual ones have been debunked many times already.

The question is, are you happy that white people are slated to become minorities in America? Blacks have found the perfect ecological niche here in America thanks to white liberal generosity. If I was a shepherd of the black community, I would be fighting to maintain the ethnic status quo, because in an America with 100 million more disenfranchised minorities, black special treatment will be a thing of the past. Black "concerns" and "issues" will be drowned out by the huge number of other minority groups.
Once again we see your inability to counter, refute, or answer any question put forth.

You are really incapable of engaging facts aren't you.

You have asked many questions and put forth many "opinions" which have been proven false, yet you have yet to post anything of substance.

As I stated before, you must really have a sense of impending doom and a intellect of inferiority concerning your contribution to the gene pool of humanity.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
The thing I cannot figure out is why black leaders have been SILENT on the issue of illegal immigration. This was suicide on their part.
It's your fight. We aren't gonna join you. Get used to it.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Says someone who has to bold his entire post in order to make a point... Either you feel you have yet to make a point, or I have made you angry.
Again, an attempt at deflection. Your ignorance of social, historical, and current events and facts are definitely not a source of anger for me.

Your inflated image of yourself is wasted only on yourself. It's apparent that the inclusion of minorities into mainstream America is a sore point for you.

Your insignificance at determining who other white people will marry makes you feel impotent, and the success of so minorities shakes your unfounded belief in innate white superiority.

I have no sympathy for people who choose to be losers.

The America you long for never really existed, it was just the dream of losers who felt they had some significant because of their skin color.

How does it feel to know that despite the KKK, lynchings, seperate but equal, Jim Crow, Deed Covenants, the people you must despise are still successful despite your best efforts??

Bottom line is that people like me win and people like you are losers, but then again when has that not been the case??

Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Hispanics don't like blacks because of the color of the skin,texture of the hair,etc..in other words,things they have no control over.

Whites,for the most part,don't seeem to like blacks because of all the things that are in their control like crime rates,poverty,drug abuse.
The most crucial period that blacks had to prove themselves,and when whites were standing by to see what will become of blacks,was from 1970 to 1980.
Somehow blacks flopped during that period with the soaring crime rates,drug abuse,education being the most important that could have changed whites perception of blacks.

I wonder what would have happened if blacks would have had low crime rates and a large amount had college degrees and great jobs would a lot of whites have the same views about them being stupid,uneducated,prone to crime.

Think about this. Most of the stereotypes out today like the drug dealer,rap music gangster types,welfare queens,gold teeth, all came out during the 1970s to 1990s.
So what should we do? Join in the internecine battle between caucasian hispanics and caucasian whites?

LOL...you guys are funny, coming in here and pretending to care about what black folks think about immigration. This isn't my fight, it's yours (apparently). I don't get treated poorly by Hispanics. If history is my guide, i should have far more to fear from White folks than Hispanics.

As for the stereotypes and whether or not whites like me or not, i couldn't give a damn so long as the racist ones stay the hell in their lane and leave me in mine. What they think is their business so long as it doesn't manifest itself in any type of racist actions...and so far, it hasn't in my case.

So if you wanna associate me with welfare queens, gold teeth, drugs, or whatever, go ahead. But really, it doesn't matter. Hell, for all you know, i might not be associating you with anything good either.

Two can play at that game.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:59 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,535,150 times
Quote:

So tell me, what great contributions has your white self made to mankind? Have you made great breakthroughs in string theory or nanotechnology? Or have you been a failure to the great white race?

Oh BTW it may be very painful for you and your fellow stormfronters to recognize that MANY of the great discoveries and inventions in the usa were made by jews.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:01 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,242,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Anti-black stereotypes have always existed, regardless of whatever economic status blacks were in at any given time. Before the 50's you had the mammy, savage black buck, promiscuous black jezebel, unkempt young *****ninny's, sambo, etc. You are probably right about the Hispanics, though. There seems to be a particularly gratuitous and unapologetic kind of anti-black attitude prevalent in some parts of that community. Whereas at least white racism was (is) tempered by the "guilt" factor, racism from other non-white groups remains unchecked by any sort of moderating influence. I've often argued that blacks probably have the most to "lose" from increased diversity, not whites.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:01 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It's your fight. We aren't gonna join you. Get used to it.
Take a look at Miami.
Blacks and Hispanics have issues there.
Ignoring La,California?

I seriouly doubt Detroit has a big enough population oh hispanics to make a dent.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:

The question is, are you happy that white people are slated to become minorities in America? Blacks have found the perfect ecological niche here in America thanks to white liberal generosity.
That last sentence is hilarious. White liberal generosity hasn't given us a damn thing. Anything black folks have, we've had to fight for and shame the nation into doing the right thing. It damn sure wasn't because of white liberal "generosity." Please.

And again, blacks aren't going to join in the internecine battle between whites and hispanics. Whites brought them here for the cheap labor, not black folks. It's white owned and operated corporations that gave them the invitations to come here illegally. But now that it's overwhelmed the nation by the sheer numbers, black folks are supposed to help come to the rescue?

No...aint gonna happen.

I'm not going to fall for this racist crap about maintaining the status quo so as to preserve the false perception of "black power" in America. It's amazing how folks that wouldn't give black folks the time of day, all of a sudden want to see blacks rise up and blunt the oncoming power and numbers of Hispanics in this country....especially as seeing how it's white America that invited the Hispanics here in large numbers for the cheap labor in the first place.

The bed has been made....now lay in it.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:04 PM

http://newsone.com/files/2011/09/xlarge_interracialfamshutter.jpg (broken link)

Guess what we all have in common???...we're all laughing at trifecta!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies