Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 01:55 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times

Advertisements

Pretty damning stuff:

APNewsBreak: Feds say Arpaio violated civil rights - Yahoo! News

I suppose some on here are okay with his tactics. Something tells me you wouldn't be if you were of Mexican descent and lived within his jurisdiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 02:03 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Pretty damning stuff:

I suppose some on here are okay with his tactics. Something tells me you wouldn't be if you were of Mexican descent and lived within his jurisdiction.
In before the anti big government libertarians chime in <-sarcasm

Quote:
Police supervisors, including at least one smuggling-squad supervisor, often used county accounts to send emails that demeaned Latinos to fellow sheriff's managers, deputies and volunteers in the sheriff's posse. One such email had a photo of a mock driver's license for a fictional state called "Mexifornia."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...#ixzz1gdmiwdT1

Last edited by Skinny Puppy; 12-15-2011 at 02:22 PM..

Old 12-15-2011, 02:05 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
A Democrat witch hunt is all this is.

Old 12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,643 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Especially funny since Joe is investigating Obama. Timing is perfect. Coincidence NOT

Old 12-15-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Especially funny since Joe is investigating Obama. Timing is perfect. Coincidence NOT
Another conspiracy hatched by Obama. I do not even believe this story, give me a link to Fox news or The Blaze, then we will talk. Let freedom ring!!! Long live the bill of rights!!

Old 12-15-2011, 02:11 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Pretty damning stuff:

He is a mean racist not some champion for America. I remember one time I thought him being tough on people in jail was good because if they learn something from it and don't go back that great! Then I started seeing the real him. The one who hung out with white supremacist and then when Obama got elected he really let his true colors show. This is a bad person and this is chickens comin home to roost. You reap what you sow.

Old 12-15-2011, 02:15 PM

Say it ain't so Joe - 8 Men Out - YouTube

Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
I have an issue that the whole "immigration" laws were designed by businesses that make prisons, so they could sell the state of AZ more of them. The voters of AZ were simply put in a tizzy so they could have their money stolen for no real reason other than making someone else rich.... including the politicians that got kickbacks for their support....

That is where I have issue. This yahoo sheriff is a minion that hasn't had an original thought in years. I have no doubt he has overstepped his bounds The sad thing is , he isn't even aware he is breaking the law so some D bag can make a buck....

What A Maroon! - YouTube

Old 12-15-2011, 02:17 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,973 times
His ass is soon to be without the position of Sheriff.

As more Hispanics vote, out on his ass goes Arpao!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 02:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Really, where are the results of his "investigation", has he used tax dollars to perform tis unauthorized "investigation"? or............
is he simply using the same old right-wing Pandering tactic to keep his supporters happy. FYI, those with far more resources than old Joe have tried, all ended up with egg on their face, it is a trait of Birthers and those that Pander to them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies