Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 10:00 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,934,798 times

Advertisements

I call out whatever I see that I don't like. I don't make excuses like posters do when its a white or cover it up when it's a black.

I feel comfortable saying there is trouble with urban young black males throughout this country. Whenever I see a video it is these inner city thugs who are front and center.

At the same time there is a growing number of troubled whites. I still have not seen that video posted on this forum of these thug crap whites pounding the hell out of a homeless guy a few days ago, yet those same posters would run to throw that video up if it was a black guy doing it. I don't play that game, I call out both sides like I said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,465,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
actually if you would of kept reading on, he stated that it is basically all black people in todays society and that there is no ghetto culture, it is all blacks that behave this way
I did not say that. I said the dominant culture in black America is the "ghetto culture".

Old 12-27-2011, 10:17 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,902,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
not black culture. urban youth black male culture.

I dont see middle class and upper class blacks in suburbs acting like this. This is the ghetto hood thug black culture.
Thank you so much. I always get called a racist for bringing up the huge significant difference. I tell people how I hate my apartment complex because it's filled with what you described (although not subjected to male, a lot of hood females here too lol)..and I get "Sorry you don't want to live next to black people" -_-

Meanwhile in my parents house in the suburb where they live across the street from a middle class black family, and 2 doors away there's another... and several throughout the developement. There's a huge difference between the ones I live around, and the ones my parents live around.

Yet, I'm not allowed to point this out.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I did not say that. I said the dominant culture in black America is the "ghetto culture".
I disagree. I dont see the crime with middle class and upper blacks in my area.

I think the predominant culture involving blacks in the media is ghetto, but I don't believe most blacks are ghetto. It's a ploy by the media for marketing to further dumb down white people into buying into the ghetto lifestyle, as the white market is the largest market. 70 percent of rap sales go to white kids. That same white trash will end up thuggin like these blacks are now. Look at the degeneration of the white family in this country, and explain how it is anything but the media conveying that the thug lifestyle is appealing?

The illegitimacy rate for the white underclass is the same as blacks now, and working class whites its around 40 percent.

I would argue that the the dominant culture in white america is on the verge of becoming ghetto culture.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:20 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,487,731 times
Ah , what would CD be without its daily dose of racist and gay threads?

Old 12-27-2011, 10:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,299,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Yea we be kool man......
LOL...i love it. You right wingers just can't help it.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
Thank you so much. I always get called a racist for bringing up the huge significant difference. I tell people how I hate my apartment complex because it's filled with what you described (although not subjected to male, a lot of hood females here too lol)..and I get "Sorry you don't want to live next to black people" -_-

Meanwhile in my parents house in the suburb where they live across the street from a middle class black family, and 2 doors away there's another... and several throughout the developement. There's a huge difference between the ones I live around, and the ones my parents live around.

Yet, I'm not allowed to point this out.
I'm mixed(half black/half white) and I wouldn't want to live there either. Thankfully I'm in a diverse complex right now that is absent of the thug mentality.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:22 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,299,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
not black culture. urban youth black male culture.

I dont see middle class and upper class blacks in suburbs acting like this. This is the ghetto hood thug black culture.
I don't even know where to go with this. LOL...you have an abnormally high opinion of suburbanites. Especially considering that you don't know where these kids live.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:24 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,668,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Ah , what would CD be without its daily dose of racist and gay threads?

Deny a problem exists ? Is this yet another "edge" isolated incident ?
How many ISOLATED incidents will it take to wake you up ?

Old 12-27-2011, 10:29 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,785,585 times
How would you solve the problem? Segregation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies