Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 06:39 PM

37,151 posts, read 42,256,168 times

Advertisements

Ya'll are talking about your own mama's here. I hope you know that. Any word(s) of your choice..they apply.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:41 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,172,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Jeez, theres so much ignorance going on in only 2 sentences!
First of all, you're basically calling the gal a wh*re because she's having sex?
Really?
That shows so much class on your part.
Secondly, the pill covers for 24 hours, you only have to take it once a day.
Again, ignorance abounds.
Ignorance. Sorry I ASSUMED that she would try to protect herself from STD's and that requires a condom.

So, the amount of sex required to spend 1000$ a year on both the pill AND condoms is quite a bit more sex than I wish to think about, and hey, I am a guy, I can think about it quite a bit...

Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,529,837 times
She would probably ask her sex partners to help out with the expense of BC but she doesn't know them that well. Roll eyes.

I just feel sorry for her by being used by Pelosi. Her parents must be so proud.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,031,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Ignorance. Sorry I ASSUMED that she would try to protect herself from STD's and that requires a condom.

So, the amount of sex required to spend 1000$ a year on both the pill AND condoms is quite a bit more sex than I wish to think about, and hey, I am a guy, I can think about it quite a bit...
At $50 per month the pill works out to $600.
Add a doctors visit and a couple of pelvics and you're up to 1k, easily.
Stop with the "quite a bit more sex" nonsense.
It doesnt wash.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, any point made, vilifies this woman. If this had been some guy kvetching that he has to spend over $1000.00 a year on condoms, and that you should buy him his condoms, wouldn't you suggest to him that he slows down a bit, and maybe should study a bit?

Seriously, they are in college, shouldn't SOME time be spent studying?
For about the tenth time:

It costs no more to take BCP regardless of how often you are having sex! You're assuming a lot. you DO NOT know how often she is having sex.

From a real Pittsburgh dictionary:

Pittsburghese: nouns

Jag off One who jags around. Jerk. Introduced to the world by Michael Keaton on David Letterman. (Submitted by Rick Weinstein, Pittsburgh)

See also, other uses of "jag"
Jaggerbush A plant with thorns. Somebody cut dat jaggerbush! (Submitted by Eric Scott, Harrison City, PA)
Jaggers Thorns. Don't brush up against any jaggers. (Submitted by Bill Robertson, Kennedy Township)

Old 03-01-2012, 07:04 PM

37,151 posts, read 42,256,168 times
People are just hot to make college sex jokes. This thread isn't anything else now.

UPDATE: Rush wants a sex video from her now...http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ine-sex-videos.

Tell me America (or CD's sampling of America) when has someone gone too far? Is there such a thing anymore?

Last edited by Ceece; 03-01-2012 at 07:21 PM..

Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,632,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
She would probably ask her sex partners to help out with the expense of BC but she doesn't know them that well. Roll eyes.

I just feel sorry for her by being used by Pelosi. Her parents must be so proud.
As a woman I would think you would have more compassion that to stoop that low to call her a *****. Seriously, that's disgusting.

You don't know that she takes BC soley for sex, and what's the big deal if she does?

What's with the double standard with sex between men and women? In this day and age, it should be over with, seriously.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,632,426 times
Quote:

Condoms are free at most all health depts and college campuses, so I did add those in.

She could seriously be having NO SEX and still top a grand a year in BC scripts easily.

These are just a few of the hundreds of BC choices out there that require a script (and aren't given in the Dr.'s office like an IUD would be), and are hormonally based.

prescription drug prices & information

Nuvaring- $963.78 per year w/o Dr. visit

Modicon BC pill- $639.91 per year w/o Dr. visit

Ortho Tri cyclen Lo- $1,063.88 per year w/o Dr. visit

Depo Provera - $1,074.97 per year w/o Dr. visit

Ortho Evra- $1,099.62 per year w/o Dr. visit

Old 03-01-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
As a woman I would think you would have more compassion that to stoop that low to call her a *****. Seriously, that's disgusting.

You don't know that she takes BC soley for sex, and what's the big deal if she does?

What's with the double standard with sex between men and women? In this day and age, it should be over with, seriously.

I didn't say the SL word----you did. I mean the ST word, like in stupid.

If she was taking BC for anything besides preventing pregnancy she would have said so----she did talk about friends that had to take it medicinally.

Plus, there will ALWAYS be a double standard between men and women when it comes to sex as long as women have the babies and not the men. Sorry but Mother Nature gave us that double standard.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Condoms are free at most all health depts and college campuses, so I did add those in.

She could seriously be having NO SEX and still top a grand a year in BC scripts easily.

These are just a few of the hundreds of BC choices out there that require a script (and aren't given in the Dr.'s office like an IUD would be), and are hormonally based.

prescription drug prices & information

Nuvaring- $963.78 per year w/o Dr. visit

Modicon BC pill- $639.91 per year w/o Dr. visit

Ortho Tri cyclen Lo- $1,063.88 per year w/o Dr. visit

Depo Provera - $1,074.97 per year w/o Dr. visit

Ortho Evra- $1,099.62 per year w/o Dr. visit
With those prices you just proved to the tax payers why we shouldn't be subsidizing college students' sexual habits. Geesh. Now times that amount with the number of sexually active students and the whole thing is crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies