Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:31 AM

994 posts, read 724,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Report me too, I believe the same thing.
Which indicates you're both biased, not that the assertion is true.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:32 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Do you even know what an Angry Black Woman is? Or do you just see the word "black" and assume that it comes from some racist depth of mind that I purportedly possess?

You're clueless aren't you? Why don't you look it up instead of displaying ignorance?
No thanks, I don't want to go over to Storm Front right now, they may not have updated their rehashing of stereotypes yet.

Let me know when you get an update from them??

Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,906 times
Quote:
Just because she's clearly an Angry Black Woman doesn't make me a bigot
No, but this statement does
Quote:
When caucasians are the minority in the United States, you might as well put a fork in us...we're done.

There's absolutely ZERO evidence that minority demograhics have what it takes to prop the United States up as an intellectual and entreprenuerial powerhouse. Intellect, ingenuity, and the entrepreneurial spirit is what made this nation great. When it's gone, it's gone.

Take a look at the census if you don't agree with me.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:37 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
You know, having that ugly look on her face doesnt help her image. From the day she first said she was finally proud to be American as an adult, I never liked her, and never will. Had she not said that, had she not had a position created for her at a university (making hundreds of thousands of dollars I might add), perhaps she gain more favor from me.

I am hoping and praying for Obama's defeat this year. I think we will see the true Michelle if that happens. She will be angry and vocal about it. If he loses, he and his wife will NOT lose with class. They will be angry and I would be shocked otherwise. Come on, even you libs know this. They are ungrateful liberals, who if things dont go their way, they will again dislike America and their true colors will shine.
Sigh. Any proof to back this up or is this just your typical hate filled drivel?

Quote:
Do you even know what an Angry Black Woman is? Or do you just see the word "black" and assume that it comes from some racist depth of mind that I purportedly possess?

You're clueless aren't you? Why don't you look it up instead of displaying ignorance?
As I stated before in one of these weekly "I hate Michelle Obama" threads, she is not an angry black woman. If you think she is then you do not know what one is. Like I also said before, pictures of her not smiling does not constitute her being an angry black woman. So you have to be honest with yourself and everyone here Aero. We've all had encounters with angry black women on a bus or at the grocery store. Michelle Obama has never done anything closely related to being an angry black woman except for not smile all the time.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
There's nothing to "dish" and there's nothing to "take." The poster stated outright that i'm a Stormfronter, and that's a lie.

If you post lies about me personally, I will report you too.

But if you want to discuss the issues, we can do that as well.
you have no recourse. man up or go home.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
No, but this statement does
Nice of you to bring the post to this thread, but not respond to the actual thread that I made the post. You care not about context...only that you paint me as a racist and bigot. I don't appreciate your disingenuousness.

I respect you Skinny Puppy....don't devolve into the tripe that a few un-named posters on this thread have devolved into.

Why don't you go back and respond and tell me where i'm wrong? I even posted a link from the Census for you to browse.

You can do better than these posters. They know who they are.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Nice of you to bring the post to this thread, but not respond to the actual thread that I made the post.

Why don't you go back and respond and tell me where i'm wrong? I even posted a link from the Census for you to browse.

I won't hold my breath.
I did respond. Why are you ashamed of your own posts? If you don't have the courage to stand by your convictions then you probably shouldn't say them in public.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Nice of you to bring the post to this thread, but not respond to the actual thread that I made the post.

I won't hold my breath.
Someone told me that Black people aren't U.S. citizens.

If I refused to debate those lies, why should anyone debate yours???

Old 03-02-2012, 10:44 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Sigh. Any proof to back this up or is this just your typical hate filled drivel?

As I stated before in one of these weekly "I hate Michelle Obama" threads, she is not an angry black woman. If you think she is then you do not know what one is. Like I also said before, pictures of her not smiling does not constitute her being an angry black woman. So you have to be honest with yourself and everyone here Aero. We've all had encounters with angry black women on a bus or at the grocery store. Michelle Obama has never done anything closely related to being an angry black woman except for not smile all the time.
My perception of Michele Obama is exactly what she puts forth in the public. Whether it be the scowls, or the "first time in her adult life" being proud or her country. Those personal tidbits add up to something. Whether you think she's a princess or not is irrlevant to me. When a person harbors something deep inside, it eventually comes out. Michele Obama is no different.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
My perception of Michele Obama is exactly what she puts forth in the public. Whether it be the scowls, or the "first time in her adult life" being proud or her country. Those personal tidbits add up to something. Whether you think she's a princess or not is irrlevant to me. When a person harbors something deep inside, it eventually comes out. Michele Obama is no different.
The problem is not your perception of Michelle, she's just one person, the problem is your perception of all minorities, which by default affects your perception of Michelle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies