Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
I did respond. Why are you ashamed of your own posts? If you don't have the courage to stand by your convictions then you probably shouldn't say them in public.
I stood up for my convictions in the thread that I posted the referenced post. I will not accommodate your desires to paint me as a bigot by addressing out of context posts from another thread that you insist on using to make your point.

Like I said, I don't appreciate your disingenuousness.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
Yippity yap, I don't like black people....next!!!

Please let this hot air blow away!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I stood up for my convictions in the thread that I posted the referenced post. I will not accommodate your desires to paint me as a bigot by addressing out of context posts from another thread that you insist on using to make your point.

No you didn't. I don't appreciate people who run away from their statements. If one is ashamed of their behavior or comments, then that should be a clue that there is something not right. You can blame it on political correctness, but deep down inside you know that's not it.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:55 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:

HA HA

I love it when bigots get all huffy and offended and try to present themselves as the victim.

Oh, whoa is me........

Old 03-02-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
No you didn't. I don't appreciate people who run away from their statements. If one is ashamed of their behavior or comments, then that should be a clue that there is something not right. You can blame it on political correctness, but deep down inside you know that's not it.
Since you're playing this whole "cross thread game"....i'll post it here as well.

The point of my post was to address national economic and fiscal prosperity and progression. I followed that up with census data that clearly shows that minorities are not now, or historically were, the powerhouse demographics that made America as prosperous as we have been. I'm merely stating that there's zero evidence that minorities have what it takes to prop America up in the way that caucausians have in the past. I didn't say I didn't WANT them too....I said there's ZERO evidence that it will happen.

And tell me....when you attempted to paint me as a bigot in the other thread..why didn't you also post this post of mine as well? Is it because it doesn't fit your agenda to call me a bigot?

Quote:
Regarding school test scores, you're absolutely right. And I have no problem with a progressive climb up the ladder by minorities who have what it takes to further the progress of America. But as demograpics show us, minorities generally aren't the prosperous or progressive citizens in our country. For that reason, I see no reason to beleive that minority-majority nation as being anything capable of maintaining the powerhouse that the United States once was.
You have no interest in being an objective poster in the least. This thread showed your true colors, and its disappointing indeed. I expect the others to be stupid...I expected more objectivity out of you though.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Yippity yap, I don't like black people....next!!!

Please let this hot air blow away!!!
If you want to represent black people on this forum, you'd be doing yourself a huge service to get rid of your victimhood mentality and begin posting logical insight instead of embarrassing those you'd like to represent, including yourself. Being the Poster Child for Victimhood is not a theme you should be proud of.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:04 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
She always seems to have a frown and furrowed brow. Is she constantly angry?

Michelle Obama frowns through state dinner as President thanks Iraq War veterans and families | Mail Online
That's really just a function of the bone structure of her face. Her mouth area/jaw is very pronounced. Makes her look angry all the time. Of course, she's never really been proud of her country, except for that one time.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:07 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
Quote:
If you want to represent black people on this forum, you'd be doing yourself a huge service to get rid of your victimhood mentality and begin posting logical insight instead of embarrassing those you'd like to represent, including yourself. Being the Poster Child for Victimhood is not a theme you should be proud of.
LOL...Storm Front psych 101.
Make disparaging, untrue, and stereotypical remarks about black people.

When called on said remarks claim those same black people are leaning on "victim hood" status.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:08 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:13 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,095 times
Quote:
My perception of Michele Obama is exactly what she puts forth in the public. Whether it be the scowls, or the "first time in her adult life" being proud or her country. Those personal tidbits add up to something. Whether you think she's a princess or not is irrlevant to me. When a person harbors something deep inside, it eventually comes out. Michele Obama is no different.
Ok. Your perception. That is an opinion. The "scowls" and the oft misquoted "proud" statement. Really? Whatever Michelle may or may not be "harboring deep in side has not yet come out. So why try to pass a judgement on it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies