Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 11:52 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The same posters that are so horrified that something negative was said about mooshell, are the exact posters who say that Sarah Palin should just die. Useful idiots are the BIGGEST hypocrites that ever walked the Earth.
Hey! I have a challenge for you! Why don't you use your extensive genius brain, do a search, and post actual posts where someone who has posted on this thread has said that Palin should "just die?"

I know I haven't. Can't stand her, wish she was never thrust on the unsuspecting public, but I have NEVER, EVER said she should just die. And I doubt anyone else here has said it either.

So, what is it? Will you post your "proof" - or will you admit that you just flat out lied about that?

In other words - put up or shut up.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,207,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
She always seems to have a frown and furrowed brow. Is she constantly angry?

Michelle Obama frowns through state dinner as President thanks Iraq War veterans and families | Mail Online
Do you think it would be more appropriate for her to giggle her way through a dinner honoring Iraq war veterns that had been killed, maimed and injured in the line of duty? Lots of big smiles while the wife of a soldier killed in the line of duty tells her story?

Sweet Jesus--you people are something else. Didn't your mother ever teach you that you can disagree with people politely vs. personally attacking them, and that you're the one who'll look vulgar when you do?

My apologies if this has been said repeatedly on this thread--I got disgusted after the first page.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,754,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, sure. You start a thread that you know will draw in every Michelle-hater on C-D, knowing what kind of disgusting and vile insults and comments will follow, because you know we've all seen them before, and you "don't have anything against her?"

Liar.
You can go pound salt, I didn't give it a thought, but it did make the news.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,192 times
Quote:
Hey! I have a challenge for you! Why don't you use your extensive genius brain, do a search, and post actual posts where someone who has posted on this thread has said that Palin should "just die?"

I know I haven't. Can't stand her, wish she was never thrust on the unsuspecting public, but I have NEVER, EVER said she should just die. And I doubt anyone else here has said it either.

So, what is it? Will you post your "proof" - or will you admit that you just flat out lied about that?

In other words - put up or shut up.
I think he/she decided to shut up

Old 03-02-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Quote:
Perhaps Michelle was thinking about all those American soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq.

BTW, Michelle is a beautiful woman!
Maybe, but it is not a look of sadness. I don't have anything against her looks, just not my type. She is a public figure, you think she would go out of her way to smile a little.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 03-02-2012 at 01:34 PM..

Old 03-02-2012, 01:13 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
She's still upset about slavery, didn't you know?

Old 03-02-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
I think he/she decided to shut up
LOL

That's what I was thinking, too.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
My thought exactly. Instigate and threw chum in the water to the "conservative bigots, then plead innocence when they start to snap.
If it was any other FL, you all would be throwing your 2 cents worth of criticism. I challenge any of you to find pictures of any other first lady, who has scowled and looked mad as much as this woman.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
What's the matter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

On every thread about the First Lady, you are among the first to post your disgusting insults - about a woman who isn't even here to defend herself - but if someone says something about YOU that you don't like, you threaten to go crying to the mods?

Big, tough guy.
She is a public figure, she is open to criticism.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
If it was any other FL, you all would be throwing your 2 cents worth of criticism. I challenge any of you to find pictures of any other first lady, who has scowled and looked mad as much as this woman.
I thought you didn't have "anything against her?"

If not, why would it even matter to you what her facial expressions are (or how you choose to perceive them to be)?

Passive/aggressive much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies