Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Don't be stupid, this is Obama's Ammo, has to go aftere anyone the sheep will buy. I think this is hilarious, baselss, the women is not even running. Scared maybe.
This President has not respect, if this were his wife, he would be beating to a different tune.

His screws up have not a damn thing to do with Palin, he needs to take a good long hard look at himself.
He is really good the old boy, at pointing fingers at others, blaming others, but Gosh can this man admist when he is wrong, i have no respect for him sorry, and many people i know whom voted for him the first time, they gave him their vote,

They will not this time around, cannot be stupid twice.

And no sane person needs a damn fact checker, to truly know this economy is in the tank. And lasting way too long!
Mrs Palin isn't running??? So what. Is she still appearing on Fox to share her political views? Has she attacked the President?

My dear, no one is scared of Mrs Palin. But if Mrs Palin were to make the sorts of attacks on me that she regularly makes on the President, I might be pushed to respond.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 11:18 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,668,560 times
It was a fund raising campaign ad targeted at people who were getting ready to watch Game Change. I imagine most of that audience consisted of people who didn't like Sarah Palin anyway. I doubt her fans would dare watch Game Change and see what happened in the political process back in 2007/2008 so the ad was targeting people who would more than likely donate to the campaign.

I had no idea she was spewing such vile filth these days and, if it weren't for the ad, I would not have seen known she was still being divisive.

This is not a political attack ad where you go after your opponent. Fundraising ad. Big difference. I'm sure we'll see more from both sides coming soon.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I'm not a Palin fan but I do find it odd the left is so infatuated with this woman who is not running for any office.
"Infatuated" is a poor choice of words. Temporarily fixated due to her saturating the media with her addction to attention and relief that we sidestepped a possible American tragedy if she had gotten into office as a VP is more like it. Her value as comedic fodder is also a major factor. Personally, I can deal with the satire and comedy routines that poke fun at her, but to actually listen to her whining, shrill voice with its obnoxious inflections is too much for me to bear.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Let

Let’s Talk About the Real Issues, Mr. President
.by Sarah Palin on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 6:41pm

Let

·The far Left continues to believe American voters are not smart enough to grasp the diversionary tactics it employs to distract us from the issues our President just doesn’t want to talk about – issues that affect us all every day and must be addressed.

They might start by noting the President’s heavily edited attack ad. Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro helps them out in this piece. Please read it all. >> Obama Targets Breitbart, Palin, Hannity With Heavily-Edited Ad

- Sarah Palin
Obama responds to the Palin, .... Who?

Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,409,669 times
if it makes you feel better to vote republican, go ahead, but don't try to stop others from voting democrat. america's still a free country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies