Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:14 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
It's an article commenting about libs attacking Palin. Try to keep up.
I admittedly find the liberal obsession with this woman quite fascinating.
Palin does not obsess any of the folks who don't trust her. When she stays out of the picture, all of them are quite happy to leave her alone. She was doing a pretty good job of rehabilitating herself until recently, too. It's such a shame that she just can't give us up. Those who loved her still love her, and those who didn't still don't. It is never going to change.

And, unfortunately for her and those who love her, there are just far too many more of those who do not and never will change their negative opinions of her. She will never win a national election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Palin does not obsess any of the folks who don't trust her. When she stays out of the picture, all of them are quite happy to leave her alone. She was doing a pretty good job of rehabilitating herself until recently, too. It's such a shame that she just can't give us up. Those who loved her still love her, and those who didn't still don't. It is never going to change.

And, unfortunately for her and those who love her, there are just far too many more of those who do not and never will change their negative opinions of her. She will never win a national election.
Hate to tell you this but it's liberals who're keeping her in the limelight. She's not running for any office so why are they so obsessed? As I said earlier, I'm no fan of Palin and the last thing I'd want in any position of power is a theocrat but when will the dems realize that politicians, like movie stars, exist entirely on celebrity?

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."
---Oscar Wilde---

Old 03-14-2012, 12:06 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I agree with everything she said. In fact, I believe deep down liberals also agree with her. What's not to agree with? Everything she said is right there in plain sight for all to see.
The woman is a genius

Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I agree with everything she said. In fact, I believe deep down liberals also agree with her. What's not to agree with? Everything she said is right there in plain sight for all to see.
Like someone slapped you with raw truth, isn't it. Exactly the feeling (perception) I had while reading the Palin piece.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:47 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Default Palin Responds to obama Campaign's Attack on Her

Unbelievably, obama is running ads against a private citizen who is not running for anything. If this doesn't show his desperation, I don't know what does. His second ad and he chooses to attack the VP candidate from 2008. I wonder if these clueless, immature leftists even realize how this make them look.

Here's her brilliant response to his attack ad.

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...50612033023435

Quote:
I’m not running for any office, but I’m more than happy to accept the dubious honor of being Barack Obama’s “enemy of the week” if that includes the opportunity to debate him on the issues Americans are actually concerned about.
Yeah, he does indeed need a straw man "enemy" (usually a business, individuals or a sector of the economy) in order to deflect from his horrendous policies.

Have we EVER had a president attack individual citizens so frequently?

This is a great sentence;

Quote:
Just off the top of my head, a few of these concerning issues include: a debt crisis that has us hurtling towards a Greek-style collapse, entitlement programs going bankrupt, a credit downgrade for the first time in our history, a government takeover of the health care industry that makes care more expensive and puts a rationing panel of faceless bureaucrats between you and your doctor (aka a “death panel”), $4 and $5 gas at the pump exacerbated by an anti-drilling agenda that rejects good paying energy sector jobs and makes us more dependent on dangerous foreign regimes, a war in Afghanistan that seems unfocused and unending, a global presidential apology tour that’s made us look feeble and ridiculous, a housing market in the tank, the longest streak of high unemployment since World War II, private-sector job creators and industry strangled by burdensome regulations and an out-of-control Obama EPA, an attack on the Constitutional protection of religious liberty, an attack on private industry in right-to-work states, crony capitalism run amok in an administration in bed with their favored cronies to the detriment of genuine free market capitalism, green energy pay-to-play kickbacks to Obama campaign donors, and a Justice Department still stonewalling on a bungled operation that armed violent Mexican drug lords and led to the deaths of hundreds of innocent people.
The above is the campaign that will be run against him - HIS record!

Here is the reason she is giving him some whoop derriere;

Sarah Palin challenges Obama to debate - The Hill's Video

Of course, he predictably distorts and LIES about the context of her comments....but that is nothing new for this president.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:53 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Of course, he predictably distorts and LIES about the context of her comments....but that is nothing new for this president.
And of course you prefer the kind of distortion where she alleges the US has been made to look feeble, nothing new there either.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:55 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Could you post up one of these ads where Obama attacks Palin. thanks.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:01 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Could you post up one of these ads where Obama attacks Palin. thanks.
The video is in the TheHill link.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:04 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,656,809 times
She's jumping on the Gingrich bandwagon, apparently. "If you quote me it's a lie."

Old 03-14-2012, 06:11 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The video is in the TheHill link.
The video seems to be showing a few clips of Palin giving her opinions of Obama to OReiley, i didnt see anything to support your claim of
"obama is running ads against a private citizen who is not running for anything"
In fact it looks like Mrs Palin is doing all the attacking
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies