Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,487,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
That has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic.
It has everything to do with that poster's integrity. Are you his baby sitter?

Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,926,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Do you ever go back and read your post. Its obvious you don't care for black America. Then you come rushing to the defense of a murderer. How can you even begin to think about a kid just walking and ending up dead is somehow fair unless you have feelings about people like Trayvon. Stop playing games. I'm sick of it.
I don't care much about anybody who whines about social issues....that is all....

Black, gay, lesbian, white trash, CEO's, women....

whatever

Old 03-20-2012, 02:52 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,386,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
George Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and back of the head according to police reports. At a minimum, it sounds like a pretty big scuffle.
Well yeah. The creep trailed the kid in his car for several minutes, the kid tried to remove himself from the situation by walking faster, the creep kept trailing him and then got out of his car to confront him.

The kid was young, a football player and pumped full of adrenaline. The creep was a pile of blubber with a gun. Of course th kid is going to fight for his life. Hell he screamed for it after the pile of blubber fired the first shot.

Is anyone surprised that there was a scuffle? Does that make it ok for the pile of blubber to shoot the kid? Not in my book it doesn't.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:53 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,548,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yeah, I'm sure you're so upset about it. This is nothing but a catalyst to get you up onto your soapbox to start preaching your hatred and racism. What do you think about all the innocent people (blacks) that get gunned down by black gang members for absolutely no other reason than to be cool?
Trayvon was not a gang member. Also name one time the cops showed up and the gangbanger was allowed to leave? The same thing I told HH applies to you as well. Any fair minded person can see it a mile away. I knew when this happened who would think it was a good thing and who would not. Also I notice that since it came out that shooter is Hispanic many that were on here defending his killing have went silent. That I could have predicted also.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It has everything to do with that poster's integrity. Are you his baby sitter?
Integrity? Really. I don't think you want to go that route.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:56 PM

20,186 posts, read 23,915,129 times
Too little information to decide... Zimmerman's argument looks weak based on the cell phone evidence... I believe it is now in the hands of the Grand Jury... so I guess, we will have our answer soon...

Old 03-20-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I don't care much about anybody who whines about social issues....that is all....

Black, gay, lesbian, white trash, CEO's, women....

whatever
Yeah sure that is what it is. The only group you left out were white males. What a shock. My dog barks(whines) when she is hungry. Sometimes it makes me angry. Now should I feed her or tell her to stop whining since the whining bothers me

You need to look deep inside and admit the truth.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:00 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,047,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
Well yeah. The creep trailed the kid in his car for several minutes, the kid tried to remove himself from the situation by walking faster, the creep kept trailing him and then got out of his car to confront him.

The kid was young, a football player and pumped full of adrenaline. The creep was a pile of blubber with a gun. Of course th kid is going to fight for his life. Hell he screamed for it after the pile of blubber fired the first shot.

Is anyone surprised that there was a scuffle? Does that make it ok for the pile of blubber to shoot the kid? Not in my book it doesn't.
What's funny is if I saw that fat pile of hispanic, puerto rican, whatever he is crap I'd probably shoot him in my caucasian dominated neighborhood.

All kidding aside.....THIS IS A F'ing TRAGEDY!!!!!!! I mean my god I really respect and admire the fact that the black community protesting hasn't really rioted and caused more damage and violence. This is as big or bigger than the Rodney King incident. In my opinion they would be completely JUSTIFIED in nothing short of pulling this idiot out of his bed in the middle of the night and nailing him to a the tree and disemboweling him. Seriously........if there is EVER a justification for vigilante justice this is it. This moron should have been locked up! Who the F'k does he think he is profiling and otherwise shooting someone just walking around in the neighborhood.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
What's funny is if I saw that fat pile of hispanic, puerto rican, whatever he is crap I'd probably shoot him in my caucasian dominated neighborhood.

All kidding aside.....THIS IS A F'ing TRAGEDY!!!!!!! I mean my god I really respect and admire the fact that the black community protesting hasn't really rioted and caused more damage and violence. This is as big or bigger than the Rodney King incident. In my opinion they would be completely JUSTIFIED in nothing short of pulling this idiot out of his bed in the middle of the night and nailing him to a the tree and disemboweling him. Seriously........if there is EVER a justification for vigilante justice this is it. This moron should have been locked up! Who the F'k does he think he is profiling and otherwise shooting someone just walking around in the neighborhood.
Yet some are glad he is free.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,182,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post

If what you say is true, wouldn't that lend some credibility to the "self-defense" argument?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies