Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 08:39 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Neither did the "Trayvon could be my son" comment from the President.
No but the Pres should have stayed neutral on the matter and only made a comment about letting the justice system do it's job. He added creditability to a racial situation that at that time the facts had not been established.

It has been one of his biggest stupid remarks he has made and it's costing him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, no white people have ever committed crimes against blacks? (Ever see a lynching photo) or gays, or others?

Psst, your racism is showing.
That would be the democrats who formed the KKK and hung blacks and white Republicans.

American Heritage- KKK Lynching (killing) Republicans D9-P2-10:00 - YouTube

Old 04-24-2012, 08:47 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Of course you would take it that way.

Anything to protect the memory of Trayvon Martin, even it it means a few whitey's get their due. Right?
Huh?

Dude, I'm only responding to the posts about people getting excited for this "race war" and talking about loading up.

Second of all, we've been over this before many times in your numerous threads about black people beating up white people. I don't condone it what so ever, and of course, like in the Trayvon Martin case, let's let the facts come out before we rush to judgement and try to push our opinions off as facts. Sheesh.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:49 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
No but the Pres should have stayed neutral on the matter and only made a comment about letting the justice system do it's job. He added creditability to a racial situation that at that time the facts had not been established.

It has been one of his biggest stupid remarks he has made and it's costing him.
It was just another missed opportunity by Obama to be a leader, and calm racial tensions. It could have been worse, Obama could have said Zimmerman "acted stupidly" and "I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry".

Old 04-24-2012, 08:50 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
My sister-in-law was nearly lynched in the same situation. Didn't need any Martin-Zimmerman case . It was not the only factor, but it was the main catalyst from them to walk away from their mortgage.

Nothing unusual at all.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:54 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?
Did white people back in the day step up and do anything about mob lynchings in the south? Did they SAY anything about that?

I'm talking the 1920's, 30's, etc.
We all know the relatively recent past...

Old 04-24-2012, 08:55 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?
How many times do we have to denounce these things? You post 50 examples like this, get the rebukes from Blacks on the first 49, and on the 50th one, you STILL act like Blacks or Liberals condone this behavior. Get a grip.

There hasn't been a single case where Blacks or Liberals on here have condoned or defended violence, yet you still want to stick your head in the cloud and act like we're secretly cheering these things on.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,369,310 times
Quote:
And I don't appreciatee the lies pushed by the right to prove a worthless point. You guys have become masters at it.

Your reply proves my point precisely, and concisely.
Politics foment hypocrisy.

Did the crosshairs posting cause Giffords to be shot? Did Palin's "lock and load" comment put that gun in that maniac's hand?

No.

Neither did the "Trayvon could be my son" comment from the President.
Sorry but you are very hard to follow today. First you decry conservatives for having defending Palin for having crosshairs superimposed on Giffords' picture (which of course Palin never did).

Now you yourself seem to be defending Palin, and then by the same token Obama.

quite a tangled web you're weaving today. Hopefully you're in the Eastern Time Zone and just haven't had your coffee yet.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,651 times
Quote:
Prove it. Prove that these news organizations posted anything inflamatory enough to incite these thugs to beat up Mr. Owens.

Prove to me with quotes that President Obama said anything to promote black-on-white violence.

You can't, so you deflect. sanrene posted that it was the dems, Libs, Obama that started this, and I asked that it be proven.

It can't.
Have you seen the news about "Tray Tray" in the past couple months? Was it pushed down your throat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Well this thread has turned out as expected. A bunch of people froathing at the mouth waiting for an imaginary race war to break out so they can shoot themselves some black kids.
Well talk to them..educate the hateful red necks who think that all black human beings are all the same...that they are all horrible stupid people..The whites per capita have exactly the same amount of jerks...it's simple...all cultures have their inferiors...those seeking a race war for fun and games are not our best..they are our inferiors..certainly not the cream of the crop...there is black trash and there is white trash- and both piles of garbage are exactly the same height...that is just the nature of humanity...we are not all equal..so we must cope wisely with these inequalities.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies