Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I think OBAMA gets that award for inserting himself into the incident the way he did, with a racial statement that inflamed tensions. Divisive too...but that's par for the course.

And now we are seeing the results of all the racial agitation - blacks targeting and beating on innocent whites....never mind Zimmerman is hispanic.

Prove it's escalating, sanrene, and just what EXACTLY did Obama say that escalated this...in context please.

Did he say go out and beat up whitey? No, don't think so.

Did the Dems/Libs say, go out and beat up whitey? No, don't think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 07:49 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
Call me if the mob places crosshairs on a map, until then, I don't see anyone engaging in or inciting people to violence.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Call me if the mob places crosshairs on a map, until then, I don't see anyone engaging in or inciting people to violence.

It's another watch out the darkies are comin' to gitcha thread.

Beats the hell out of discussing the real issues facing this country.

Jesus, it never changes.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:59 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Oooooooo crossahirs on a map. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! Let's just ignore all the blacks going around nearly killing or plain out killing white people over the Martin case. Yep, nothing to see here, just normal behavior I guess.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:01 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Nothing to see here White America. Move along. American Idol comes on at 6. The NFL Draft preview is on ESPN. You must support Trayvon. You must blindly accept diversity and multiculturalism. This is merely an isolated incident, this had nothing to do with race. Did I mention, Grey's Anatomy comes on at 8. Better go stick your face in front of the boob tube. Go to bed White America.
Ha! That's funny. You must watch those programs often if you know what time slot they're on.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oooooooo crossahirs on a map. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! Let's just ignore all the blacks going around nearly killing or plain out killing white people over the Martin case. Yep, nothing to see here, just normal behavior I guess.

ALL the blacks?

FWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

sanrene cherry-picks crap off the web and you say "all the blacks..."

knee-jerkers, party of several.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:04 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Prove it's escalating, sanrene, and just what EXACTLY did Obama say that escalated this...in context please.

Did he say go out and beat up whitey? No, don't think so.

Did the Dems/Libs say, go out and beat up whitey? No, don't think so.
When there are "Wanted Dead or Alive" bounties and people being quoted as saying they need to kill whites over the Trayvon shooting, and the president's only comment is to anecdotally adopt Trayvon as his own son, and not comment on Zimmerman getting the crap beat out of him. Obama's comments were viewed as taking the side of Trayvon, and tacitly approving of the violent words and actions aimed at Zimmerman.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:04 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
ALL the blacks?

FWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

sanrene cherry-picks crap off the web and you say "all the blacks..."

knee-jerkers, party of several.
Reading comprehension, reading comprehension. ALL as in ALL of the INCIDENTS popping up daily.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:06 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
It's another watch out the darkies are comin' to gitcha thread.
I do believe we are seeing an increase in violence here in the US and it's being fueled for political reasons.

If anything, we all are more aware of the racial divide especially among the poor and ignorant. While we are discussing the problems it never hurts to take precautions to protect our family's safety. If I was black and lived in the black community, I would be concerned about people like Obama creating issues that endangered my life or riled my neighbors. As a white guy, I have the same concerns.

I'd love to be left alone to live in peace. In the mean time, I'll be well armed and aware just in case someone white, brown or black tries to do me harm.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Well this thread has turned out as expected. A bunch of people froathing at the mouth waiting for an imaginary race war to break out so they can shoot themselves some black kids.
100% correct!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies