Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 09:31 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
what else would you call idiots who justified their 20-on-1 beatdown by saying 'that's justice for trayvon'?

if they didn't want to be associated with trayvon, why did they use his name?

I would call them Criminals, or F***ing thugs..period.

Or, putting it in your words:

Quote:
idiots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Quote:
what do you propose this critically injured man did to deserve such an attack by 20-30 whooping, hollering trayvonists?
we'll have to wait till the courts decide why they felt so threaten by this violent man who fussed at them and returned to his house to possibly retrieve a weapon.

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The same people who defend Sarah Palin for putting a picture a Gabrielle Giffords in the crosshairs, decry Obama's answer of a question regarding Trayvon Martin.
using an outright lie to promote your agenda.

classy.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:32 AM

1,332 posts, read 995,223 times
What I find ironic in all of this, is that NOBODY comes out and says that this is a racially motivated HATE CRIME. You will NEVER see the media come out and call this RACISM...because they reserve THAT term for white people who even SPEAK words that are twisted to mean something else in most cases.

And even more ironic...this is going to continue and the next Trayvon Martin case will come up...and we will have the very same A-holes who instigated all of this violence calling for 'justice' and SCREAMING RACISM and HATE CRIME.

My sympathies to this man who was beaten by a mob...funny..it always seems to take a whole MOB of these people doesn't it? And when one of these 'mob' folks gets shot..then what? How long do the blacks think the whites are going to just turn the other cheek before someone with a hot head takes a bit of 'justice' himself? and how long will we continue to listen about how the blacks are abused by whites?

Very sad these times we live in...I guess that's what happens when you have a president and a government that doesn't know how to LEAD a country.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
we'll have to wait till the courts decide why they felt so threaten by this violent man who fussed at them and returned to his house to possibly retrieve a weapon.
no one has been arrested, or even detained, so the courts don't appear to be of any help.

but your last phrase is revealing. you're saying they were justified in beating him up because he was 'violent' and left to 'possibly retrieve a weapon'? where did you hear this?

Old 04-24-2012, 09:35 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Prove it. Prove that these news organizations posted anything inflamatory enough to incite these thugs to beat up Mr. Owens.

Prove to me with quotes that President Obama said anything to promote black-on-white violence.

You can't, so you deflect. sanrene posted that it was the dems, Libs, Obama that started this, and I asked that it be proven.

It can't.
You must have missed the part where an NBC news editor doctored the 911 tape to make it sound like Zimmerman was targeting Martin because he was black. Is that inflammatory enough for you? By the way NBC fired him.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:35 AM

1,332 posts, read 995,223 times
Quote:

I think this is possibly the most uninformed, ridiculous, non-thinking post I have ever witnessed on any internet message board.

Lucky for you that stupidity is not against the law...you would be on death row.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:36 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
no one has been arrested, or even detained, so the courts don't appear to be of any help.

but your last phrase is revealing. you're saying they were justified in beating him up because he was 'violent' and left to 'possibly retrieve a weapon'? where did you hear this?
I was thinking the same thing. The excuses just fly out of the Left when one of theirs does something violent.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:40 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,800,825 times
Quote:
As long as you say in regards to Zimmerman that the courts should decide why he felt so threatened by Martin and give him a chance, I won't call you a hypocrite.

Otherwise, well, you know the drill.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I was thinking the same thing. The excuses just fly out of the Left when one of theirs does something violent.
amazing, isn't it?

suddenly, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, this dude deserved his 20-30:1 beat-down that left him hospitalized in critical condition because he was 'violent' and went home to 'possibly retrieve a weapon'?

mind-boggling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies