Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 02:19 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
What criteria are you using to determine that most American's are Christian? By Jesus' own statement, most are not. By most Christian behavior, most aren't. That would include you, and most of the Conservative posters on this board.

It amuses me how many people use religion as an argument when they don't even follow it themselves.
Hey God! I didn't realize you hung out on City Data! Did you see that guy Fiyero....the one who judged me and determined me not to be a Christian? Of course you saw him....nothing gets past you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 02:19 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So, to you any history you don't agree with was "made up" by gays, any laws you don't like were passed by gays...The world is falling apart because of the "gay agenda"...You really are obsessed aren't you with gays aren't you....I wonder why that is.
Scientific Proof: Homophobia Linked to Repressed Gay Desires

Old 05-15-2012, 02:20 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You make a statement you should be prepared to back them up with some facts.

I'd like you to post the scholarly scientific paper from a legitimate journal of medicine/science that proves homosexuality is genetic.

There would be so much gene therapy going on right now in-utero to identify homosexuals they'd be extinct in no time at all.
It has been posted multiple times on these threads... Are you telling me that you haven't seen it?

Old 05-15-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I have never had a thought or desire for another man.

I'm wierd - I like women!!

repressed homo?? whew you people just love to make stuff up that isn't even close to the truth.

Science has proven - no one is born GAY.

It's a CHOICE!! that begins in the mind!! genetic B.S and you swallow it?? Yup you swallow anything and claim it is good!!
As usual sh*ttyData ignores the evidence.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
So do you think God gives you bonus points for writing this stuff? I doubt he or she even reads this forum.
I had no idea that god gives out gold stars for spreading untruths.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:30 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
I just don't like the fact they have to shove their lifestyle in everyone's face for acceptance when it is CLEARLY wrong!

My lifestyle is to BELIEVE WHAT GOD has to say - WE CAN'T DO THAT in schools no more. All because of what one woman wanted.

But now in California Children as young as 5 have to be indoctrinated on the joys & accomplishments of perverted sexual lifestyle.

SLAP God in the Face - He is not important

Science proves (so you say) in evolution!

But wHen Science says LGBT lifestyle is unhealthy and full of dangerous diseases you refuse to believe their findings. NO ONE IS BORN GAY

HISTORY records the facts of past civilizations being destroyed for this type of perversion.

SLAP GOD again and call HIM a LIAR!!

you will be speechless - shaking with fear when you finally stand face to face with YOUR MAKER!
Hear, hear brother. Homosexuals SLAP the face of God. They have a special place reserved in Hell right alongside the most deviant marriage sinners out there: divorcees. These two groups of God-haters are beyond salvation.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:30 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Seriously pathetic that America is so backwards. Cuba is going to pass gay marriage before we do.
America has always been backwards in its sexual culture. We cannot escape our Quaker roots. In our hearts we're just apple pie, white bread, and dumplings.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:33 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,230 times
Quote:
I just don't like the fact they have to shove their lifestyle in everyone's face for acceptance when it is CLEARLY wrong!

My lifestyle is to BELIEVE WHAT GOD has to say - WE CAN'T DO THAT in schools no more. All because of what one woman wanted.

But now in California Children as young as 5 have to be indoctrinated on the joys & accomplishments of perverted sexual lifestyle.

SLAP God in the Face - He is not important

Science proves (so you say) in evolution!

But wHen Science says LGBT lifestyle is unhealthy and full of dangerous diseases you refuse to believe their findings. NO ONE IS BORN GAY

HISTORY records the facts of past civilizations being destroyed for this type of perversion.

SLAP GOD again and call HIM a LIAR!!

you will be speechless - shaking with fear when you finally stand face to face with YOUR MAKER!

How you see yourself:

How others see you:

Crazy American Christian Woman Goes into a Religious Rage aka "God Warrior" - YouTube

Old 05-15-2012, 02:49 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Weird, I thought I had you on ignore...

Homosexuality being a choice or not has NOTHING to do with my argument. I have a very simple live and let live philosophy.

Why the hell do you care how two adult human-beings live THEIR lives?
Do you feel EVERYONE in the World should be married and procreate?

And don't you realize you can never control what another person does?
Why do you spend time dwelling on other people? Is it because there is way too much work to be done on yourself to even start?

If everyone married and procreated as you are implying, it would be hell. I can't imagine anymore "SityData's" running around this Earth.

That about sums it up for this believer. Live and let live. Didn't Jesus preach tolerance? You know, love thy neighbor as thy self? Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself? Does this fall on deaf ears with my fellow Christians? I mean, I'm no saint, and never proclaimed to be, but come on people! Do you REALLY think that it's a choice to be gay? I'm as straight as they come and frankly I love it! But do you think it was my choice? Nope. I was born that way. Given the opportunity, do you think that anyone who is gay would have initially chosen to be that way? With all of the scrutiny, and the persecution they face in this country, not to mention in some countries they're murdered because of it... do you think that they would just wake up one day, and say "ya know, I think I'm gonna be gay?!"

What 2 consenting adults do in their own bedroom, is NOT my concern. It is between them and the man upstairs. Not me, you, or the government. My God people! We have way bigger issue to fry in this country to worry about who is screwing who! As long as they're consenting adults, and not molesting kids, GIVE IT A REST!

Old 05-15-2012, 02:59 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,733,962 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies