Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2012, 01:04 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
I am not single. Nor will I be. Therefore, I do not abstain from sex. No, we are not similar.
This is fine - but don't expect me to support your decison to kill your baby if you and your husband manage to create one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,029,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You never heard of late term abortionists? They will do it up to the due date if a woman says she is too distressed to have a baby. If you can travel to one, they will do it. Abortion is big business and people have grown rich, they will accommodate their customers.
Yes, I have. And if someone is THAT determined to get rid of a fetus, you wont stop them.Plain and simple. Travel or no travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
In case you didn't know, not everyone can schedule their sexual urges, sometimes it happens without any planning or appointments, crazy right???
They can control them.

11,531 posts, read 10,287,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
And I think you're 35, a virgin, and the longer you wait the more difficult it will be for you to even FIND a mate, and if you do,even at your age your chances of her being able to safely reproduce are dropping by the year.
Should I be stupid enough to want children, I still have options. Yours, my friend, are dwindling.

I am not single. Nor will I be. Therefore, I do not abstain from sex. No, we are not similar.
There might be hope

The 40 Year Old Virgin (1/8) Movie CLIP - Are You a Virgin? (2005) HD - YouTube

Old 05-30-2012, 01:06 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You never heard of late term abortionists?
Yes, but you are lying when you say they perform abortions after the 25th week (which is illegal in ALL 50 states).

Quote:
They will do it up to the due date if a woman says she is too distressed to have a baby.
Yup, and see, caught you in a lie. All 50 states ban late term abortions after the 25th week.

Only 13 states allow up to the 24th WEEK, provided that there is a second opinion, and only if the fetus is a threat to the mother's life (meaning that mom has no choice. Its a life or death decision that's it)

Why do you repeat these knowing these are lies?

Quote:
If you can travel to one, they will do it. Abortion is big business and people have grown rich, they will accommodate their customers.
wrong. why do you post things that are absolutely not true, when all one has to do is a simple search and see that you are posting lies?

oh and most other countries, have similar laws. That no late term abortion is performed after or near the 27th week (which is when a fetus is known to be viable)

Old 05-30-2012, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
She should deal with the punishment, I mean consequences.

Sinners shall be punished, so says the good book.
See post #145 - and/or read a dictionary.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:07 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
They deliver the baby. If they don't want the baby - they are lot's of people who wish to adopt. In reference to one of Savoir Faire's comments - perhaps I and my future wife will be one of them.
No thanks - I'm not going to put my life on the line when I can instead go get a safe and effective medical procedure that is performed on an outpatient basis. But if you ever do get married, and you can't conceive, there are literally thousands of children in the LA area who would love a warm and nurturing home and family.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:09 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times
Quote:
They deliver the baby. If they don't want the baby - they are lot's of people who wish to adopt. In reference to one of Savoir Faire's comments - perhaps I and my future wife will be one of them.
There are a lot of people who wish to adopt, but adoption in the United States is one of the most difficult things for any couple to go through. That's why many couples are going OUTSIDE the US to look for babies. Adoption laws in other countries are more lenient.

I should know. I'm going on my 4th year in trying to adopt a child. but because Im not married, its more difficult for me. despite having a good job with a good salary and no mortgage to speak off on the home that I own, I still dnot "qualify" to adopt.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:09 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,287,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
No thanks - I'm not going to put my life on the line when I can instead go get a safe and effective medical procedure that is performed on an outpatient basis. But if you ever do get married, and you can't conceive, there are literally thousands of children in the LA area who would love a warm and nurturing home and family.
A lot of them are neglected, abused, and born with drugs in their bodies. Definitely need help, that's unless someones apartment is too small to accommodate them.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:10 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,029,405 times
Quote:
This is fine - but don't expect me to support your decison to kill your baby if you and your husband manage to create one.
Do I really sound like Id give a tinkers damn if you supported my decision or not? Its not a baby. Its a parasitic clump of cells. Much like cancer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies