Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2012, 01:28 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Research show rates of alcohol dependency are 42% higher among homosexual and bisexual men than among heterosexual men. Rates of smoking are 47% higher in homosexual men.... more proof displaying an inadequate parenting potential for homosexuals by modelling endless unhealthy behavior and expectancies......adding more solid evidence for this important research.
Incorrect. The correct info is down below:

Research show rates of alcohol dependency are 42% higher among heterosexual men than among homosexual and bisexual men. Rates of smoking are 47% higher in heterosexual men.... more proof displaying an inadequate parenting potential for heterosexuals by modelling endless unhealthy behavior and expectancies......adding more solid evidence for this important research.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:36 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:
Research show rates of alcohol dependency are 42% higher among homosexual and bisexual men than among heterosexual men. Rates of smoking are 47% higher in homosexual men.... more proof displaying an inadequate parenting potential for homosexuals by modelling endless unhealthy behavior and expectancies......adding more solid evidence for this important research.
Reasearch show rates of alcohol dependency are 75% higher among christian males rather than among non christian males.... Rates of smoking are 2000% higher in Christian males....more proof displaying an inadequate parenting potential for christian males by modelling endless unhealthy behavior and expectancies....................adding more solid evidence for this important research.

( it is a scientific fact that Christianity and that act is the greatest cause by far......of the propagation of this deadly disease which anyone can easily get with a very small splash of blood.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:38 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,787 times
Quote:
It would be nice if you could provide links to this research you keep quoting. Otherwise it just appears your reaching up the old anal sphincter and posting whatever comes out.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Isn't cloning illegal, immoral, sinful, and unnatural?

But to put it in perspecitve...

Adam was made, not born, by being fromed from dirt.
Eve Was a clone of adam
Their sons, who were concieved, by Adam technically having sex with himself.
One of their son, Cain, killed his brother, hid the body, and was let go
Skip ahead a few thousand years...
Mary was artificially inseminated by god, who has a kinky sexual side. Born by the hand of god...yeah that is just wrong...wrong I tell you...
Jesus is born without a biological father

This is what conservative homophobes believe... and they have the nerve to call same-sex adoption unnatural, sinful, immoral, etc.

Jesus is a bastard son born to a adulterous W***3 with a fisting fetish
He can be traced back to the first psychopathic murderer who was inbred, his parents being Adam, made out of clay and the other, Eve who was clone of the Adam.

Yeah...completely normal...
Yup. and we're the crazy ones. But you forgot the part where Cain went into the land east of Eden and met his wife. Where the heck did she come from? Somebody pulled off a creation over in the next county when nobody was looking.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:49 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
Yup. and we're the crazy ones. But you forgot the part where Cain went into the land east of Eden and met his wife. Where the heck did she come from? Somebody pulled off a creation over in the next county when nobody was looking.
That was Allah.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:52 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
Research recovered today making alarming and equal comparisons to homosexuality and injection drug use...adding more solid evidence for this important research.

The Facts on the Gay Movement

( ...this is a quote from the site

GLAAD can't handle the truth, hates the First Amendment Bryan Fischer - GLAAD, which stands for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, has taken umbrage with me for saying on Fox that homosexual behavior "is conduct that bears enormous psychological and physical risk to those that engage in it" and "is just as risky and just as dangerous as injection drug use." GLAAD put almost immediate pressure on the Fox affiliate to apologize for giving me any air time at all, being the fans they are of the First Amendment and all, and according to GLAAD, Fox at first said they would. But subsequently, the Fox station has had an apparent change of heart and has yet to issue the promised apology. Perhaps it's because Fox did some research and found out I was telling the truth. Here is the information I used on Fox, pulled this very day off the CDC's website (Centers for Disease Control). You will note that these are cumulative figures from the beginning of the epidemic through 2009, the last year for which statistics are available.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-17-2012 at 02:27 PM..

Old 07-17-2012, 02:09 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Facts/smacts - who needs them when you're besties with the world's leading HIV chemist.
LOL

I wish I could rep you again.

In fact, I wish I could rep a whole bunch of you over and over because, seriously, you guys ROCK!

I came late to this thread and have been trying to read each and every post and I am still *only* on page 127. LOL

But I am totally and thoroughly impressed with the level of intelligence being displayed here, and the tremendous amount of patience, as well, in the face of ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

adiosToreador - you're awesome! Keep up the pressure!

Hammertime33 - I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

raison_d'etre - thank you for your contributions. Very intelligent and everything backed up with FACTS.

Jaymax, jjrose, Trackwatch, helenejen, vic 2.0, so many others whose names escape me at the moment but whom I have such awe and admiration for - please continue the fight! While there will always be hate and bigotry, I do see the tide turning, and if this thread is any indication, those of us who support equality and fairness for ALL are gaining ground and are surely now in the majority.

Anyway, I just wanted to acknowledge my friends who are posting so eloquently and intelligently; hopefully this post doesn't get deleted for being "off topic" - at least not until all of you see it.

Now.......back to reading.

Last edited by Cinebar; 07-17-2012 at 02:29 PM..

Old 07-17-2012, 02:36 PM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
Research recovered today making alarming and equal comparisons to homosexuality and injection drug use...adding more solid evidence for this important research.

GLAAD can't handle the truth, hates the First Amendment Bryan Fischer - GLAAD, which stands for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, has taken umbrage with me for saying on Fox that homosexual behavior "is conduct that bears enormous psychological and physical risk to those that engage in it" and "is just as risky and just as dangerous as injection drug use." GLAAD put almost immediate pressure on the Fox affiliate to apologize for giving me any air time at all, being the fans they are of the First Amendment and all, and according to GLAAD, Fox at first said they would. But subsequently, the Fox station has had an apparent change of heart and has yet to issue the promised apology. Perhaps it's because Fox did some research and found out I was telling the truth. Here is the information I used on Fox, pulled this very day off the CDC's website (Centers for Disease Control). You will note that these are cumulative figures from the beginning of the epidemic through 2009, the last year for which statistics are available.
Dubious info from another biased crap site...

Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:

If you find that interesting, check out this. Violence Against Women Linked To Burned Pot Roasts | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This is another good one: http://christwire.org/2012/06/top-5-...alled-beliefs/

This is sickening...http://christwire.org/2012/06/rainbo...-children-gay/

We need to stop the selling of oreos RIGHT NOW!!! OMG... It's sacrilege...

Old 07-17-2012, 03:16 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Then what do you want done with straight parents who frequently smoke and drink at the same time in front of their children?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies