Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 12:42 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Sigh... Maybe there is no hope for America.

People just don't get it.
WRONG AGAIN. I have no problem in getting it that children living with their heterosexual parents is a great deal for the children, but unlike you, I understand and accept that great homes like that are not going to happen for every child that happens to come into the world.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:46 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Not as long as people are ignorant by claiming homosexuality is immoral.
The ignorance is in claiming it's not. It's unnatural, period.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Do you have any examples of who was fired for being homosexual and the company name of where this has happened?
Yes, not recently, but an aquaintance of mine who was doing a good job serving in the Air Force until it was found out he was gay and was discharged.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 AM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
You still haven't told me why homosexuality is immoral and perverse.
Yes I have - it is an unnatural union. What isn't perverse about homosexual sex?

Homosexuals living with each other isn't neccsarily perverse - and I don't really care what they do in their own bedrooms alone - but it certainly is immoral. It is harmful to society to encourage relationships that do not further the species to go on and be called normal.

Like I said - what two people do in their own bedroom is their business - it is when the lifestyle is forced on the rest of us - when gays want to be considered as "married" - and they want to raise children - that is when it is a problem.

Marriage is betwen a man and a woman - marriage is the foundation of a family - in which children are raised and develop. An ideal family consists of a man and a woman united in love and commitment - if they wish they can produce a child.

This stuff is fundamental. It is ridiculous that I even have to spell it out. What do you mean "what is immoral about homosexuality". If you don't understand that - then this society truly is doomed - we have failed to transmit essential knowledge, norms, and morality to our children - and they have been brainwashed by the agenda driven immoral minority.

God help us.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Single parenthood is usually not planned - homosexual adoption is.

What part of that do you not understand?

A single parent is better for a child then a homosexual couple "raising" the child.

There can be no good result from placing a child into an environment that is based on an unnatural arrangement and immoral lifestyle.
However, I don't trust unplanned parenthood to work out as good for the child as a planned parenthood.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Yep - I went into a bit more detail - probally wasted on these people - but you said it in a nutshell.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:52 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Oh really?

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

Old 07-10-2012, 12:52 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Unnatural? Anyone who watches the animal planet or the discovery channel or took basic biology knows that homosexuality exists in over 450 different species of animals. Humans are animals so not really unnatural.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Humans are animals
Sigh...

Humans are human beings - they are not animals.

We have really failed you - it seems.

Maybe I'm getting old (i'm only 35) - but my generation knew this stuff - we didn't have to learn it on an internet forum.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
God made animals gay. Why should we argue against God's Will. He makes people gay like he makes animals gay.
Do we know more than God? Pffft.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that mean he made those penguins less moral than the others? I dunno. Ask God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies