Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 01:23 PM

53,056 posts, read 34,858,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I'd like to note, if you go to Stormfront (I know, it's like wading in a sewer) they constantly state that one of their favorite tactics is to claim to be a minority while spewing white power nonsense. For some reason the nutzis here think they're sly and that someone might actually believe their lies.
if they 'constantly' state this, it should be a piece of cake for you to wade on over there and return with 5 or more individual quotes and links to that effect.

proceed.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:27 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,773,988 times
Default Most white people I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
lol. you really think canada has only 20 black people?

i guess 10 more moved in since you posted this less than an hour ago:
...Don't talk about race. BUT<<< Since you brought it up...WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP?

Old 08-24-2012, 01:38 PM

53,056 posts, read 34,858,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
...Don't talk about race. BUT<<< Since you brought it up...WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP?
what do you mean i brought it up?

DID YOU EVEN SEE THE POST I WAS RESPONDING TO??*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55
if you got a problem with the black community, here is some advice, move to canada. They have about 10 black people and they play for the raptors.
not to mention the title of the thread

*see, i can do the stupid caps-lock thing too

Old 08-24-2012, 01:51 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,429,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
What portion of black people do this?? I would really like to know.

Also, you are implying that other Americans in this country don't do the same thing and that this is some negative trait belonging only to black people - that is the problem with people like you and even the OP. You lump all people together based on your own prejudices and stereotypes.

The Republican party isn't helping me either just like the Democrats aren't. I'm helping myself. Nobody lifts me up. I lift myself up. I don't have a victim mentality. I don't need their or your "special attention" (which sounds pretty freaky lol!).

You are acting like there are not white people who play the victim. All people do this. If you are going to say a "large portion" of black people do this, then you need to say that about whites too because I see it everyday here on CD and saw it every day when I was younger in my hometown in regards to my white neighbors.

And FWIW, as a black person, I don't know a lot of black people who have a victim mentality. I know more black people who have what I call an "inferiority complex" meaning they are always embarrassed when "ghetto" black people get on TV and speak with a ton of slang and broken English because those people "embarrass" them in front of white people and others. They want to try to show you and other white people and other Americans in general that they are "good" and worthy to be included with you, trying to impress you like the way you see them is important when its not. Or that your view of black people on the whole will change just by knowing them, which for most prejudicial people, it won't either. I see them as worse than the "blame whitey" types and would label white people who try to portray "a large portion" of black people as always claiming to be a victim, in the same negative, pathetic category as those black people with inferiority complexes.
This!

Old 08-24-2012, 02:20 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,273,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
its just a suggestion. Its not limited to just those who criticize the president, its all the posters who love to start threads about blacks in general.
Most threads here about blacks are started by blacks.....

Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM

48,502 posts, read 97,056,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
That is just some advice I want to give to people who constantly start threads hating on blacks. We're not going back to africa, were not going to stop having kids, we're simply not going anywhere. If you hate us so much, move to canada. There are 35 million canadiens. Of that 35 million, there are probably 20 black people. You'd probably be happier there.
So what are you sayig that canadians hate blacks?I think perhpas if you feel ahted then its your move;no one is goig to do it for you whte or balcks,No one is going to giveup the USA to either group of haters ;really.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:51 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,267,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
To the people that are calling Canada racist: I don't think Canada is any more racist than the US.
it depends what minority you are talking about.

If you are indian and east asian, i think big cities in the US are better than canada to be honest. I believe it stems from the fact that FOB hong kong/chinese in vancouver and south asians in toronto are in greater number/more highly visible than in american cities (even those on the west coast) as in america latinos and blacks out-number asians in aggregate.

However in canada, in those cities especially, that really isn't that same dynamic with blacks and hispancs outnumbering indians/asians and hence there is more overt racism (in my anecdotal/personal experience) to the latter group.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:53 PM

6,171 posts, read 7,267,049 times
LOL

Hairspray - Hey Ms White Lady - YouTube

Old 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Vermont, the whitest state, has the lowest murder rate.

Louisiania, the second-most black state, has the highest murder rate.

Half Sigma: Murder rates by state
posting half-sigma at CD is going to get interesting.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Are you saying black people commit crime due to genetics?

Don't believe everything you hear and read especially when it's published by white nationalist!
i think sigma is jewish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.