Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:55 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Nor would I want you to 'go back to Africa'.

I visited Munich, Germany in the early 1970s and was totally freaked out by the people my age (early 20s). They were ALL blond, blue-eyed people. To me it was like a Twilight Zone episode!

I like variety!!
Wow, I lived in Germany for several years, and spent a lot of time in Munich. I didn't find this to be true at ALL. In fact, with it's close proximity to Italy, Southern Bavaria seemed to have a lot of dark haired and dark eyed people.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:01 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,831,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
That is just some advice I want to give to people who constantly start threads hating on blacks. We're not going back to africa, were not going to stop having kids, we're simply not going anywhere. If you hate us so much, move to canada. There are 35 million canadiens. Of that 35 million, there are probably 20 black people. You'd probably be happier there.
Our black population is small- 40 years ago I was taking music lessons- from a black lady- we would go to her house and hang out with the "black" family- we were such stupid kids and these were the only blacks for fifty miles..............we never knew they were black- that is just the way the Joesphs looked - The teacher was scary but the kids were a lot of fun..

Now decades later in Toronto , immigrants from the Islands and now AFRICA have swelled our black numbers...We have one problem that our liberally blind leaders never took into account- all those years Jamaican grandmothers and mothers were secretly teaching their sons to hate white people- as we were trying to love and except them. So now we have a gun problem- we never had hand guns in CANADA till about 20 years ago- all shipped up from the great gun running USA.

Black youth are now shooting up THEIR parts of town- no respect for "white man's law" cos granny did a dis-service to the kids by teaching them to hate....

IF YOU ARE BLACK please come to Canada- we have lots of room-- But if you hate white people...stay in the states and torment them.

I figured this out 30 years ago when working with a tough and supposedly sophisticated older black woman....she blurted in my face for no good reason " MY GRAND CHILDREN WILL BECOME YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE" - She was right and she caused it.

As some of you have heard- There was a shooting in the eastern ghetto end of Toronto- 20 people injured..two dead...on a fourteen year old girl..the other a young man that had just graduated university ...and an infant grazed by a bullet... All black- visited by a couple of black gangers that started shooting in a crowd of two hundred at a block party..................................Hating the white man is harming the better parts of the black community....to bad- we did our best to help and except- Toronto the good is so embarrassed.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:14 PM

884 posts, read 717,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Does anyone around here bother to actually research anything, or is it just easier to pop off with sarcastic one liners?

Here are the stats on Canada's minority populations. Canada is about 84 percent European ancestry, 2.5% "black" and 16.2 percent minorities (total).

Demographics of Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As opposed to the US, which is 72 percent of European ancestry, 16 percent Hispanic, 13 percent African American, and 1 percent Native American (that's a pretty sad statistic, by the way).
Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just sayin'.
Well then dam it! "Eunice, get the suitcases down from the top of our station wagon. There are black people in Canada." Just don't tell your mother cuz you know she hates packing.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:22 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,831,353 times
I want to love everybody if I can- I want to love black people...but most of them are so full of hate- they make you afraid to even look at them- I got blackophobia....All we hear about in media are about blacks shooting each other...If I tip my hat..or am kind- some think I am looking down on them and they hate me- so I turn away if I see a black coming that I don't know- There are only about 4 regular black people on my block...They have blended in and they are not black....I was born with super blonde hair and blue eyes....I would tell people I am black- because I was the son of an immigrant the red necks treated me as if I were black...so to me anglos are white- I am black..

Funny living in Oakland for a year as a blonde haired hippy kid- I was asked by a tough old black man in a bar....who was wondering what I was doing their if I was black---------------------I said "Yes I am black" - being a musician made it easier for me ......................but I am black..even some white people treat me like I am black because I never really belonged anyway.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:22 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,658,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Wow, I lived in Germany for several years, and spent a lot of time in Munich. I didn't find this to be true at ALL. In fact, with it's close proximity to Italy, Southern Bavaria seemed to have a lot of dark haired and dark eyed people.
When were you there?

BTW, I mentioned the city of Munich, not Southern Bavaria, and in actuality, northern Italy doesn't have that many dark-haired, dark-eyed people; they are located mostly in southern Italy.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:06 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
When were you there?

BTW, I mentioned the city of Munich, not Southern Bavaria, and in actuality, northern Italy doesn't have that many dark-haired, dark-eyed people; they are located mostly in southern Italy.
Munich is in southern Bavaria.

And here are just some random shots of the city of Munich:

Dark eyed, dark haired people abound throughout Central Europe, including Southern Bavaria (where Munich is) and northern Italy, as well as Austria (also nearby).

The further NORTH one goes in Germany, the more you see blonde haired, Nordic types as you are getting closer to the Scandinavian countries. The further south you go in Germany, the more dark haired and dark eyed people you see.

These of course are generalities, but I lived in Bavaria for several years. I was expecting to see the typical stereotype of a German Nordic type when I moved there, but quickly realized that this was not an accurate expectation.

Oh, and I was there last year.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,467,427 times
Quote:
That is just some advice I want to give to people who constantly start threads hating on blacks. We're not going back to africa, were not going to stop having kids, we're simply not going anywhere. If you hate us so much, move to canada. There are 35 million canadiens. Of that 35 million, there are probably 20 black people. You'd probably be happier there.
Why don't you move to Canada to escape the racists?

Old 07-18-2012, 02:03 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Do you think they refer to themselves as African Canadians?
Yes, many do.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:24 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,076,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Why don't you move to Canada to escape the racists?
because i'm not the one complaining and starting threads about much black people suck or how much i hate them.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:38 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,370,040 times
Quote:
because i'm not the one complaining and starting threads about much black people suck or how much i hate them.
Not everyone likes everyone else....big deal

Maybe more people would like you if you stoped bellyaching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.