Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 02:39 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times

Advertisements

This is the work of the Illuminati!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 02:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
As another Wisconsin resident, your paranoid fear of an inanimate object violates my right to carry and own a gun, or in my case, own multiple guns.

Only a minuscule portion of guns ate used for nefarious purposes yet your delusional fear motivates you to want to punish millions and millions of people for the actions of a few.

Guns are not made to kill, they are made to fire a projectile, where said projectile goes is determined by the human operating it.

Lol seriously, grow up and stop being afraid of an object. The people will be the ones injuring you, not the guns.

Agreed. Thank goodness you're not afraid of guns. If you were, you might be moved to carry a gun yourself. Fortunately, people like you and I have no reason to carry because we don't fear guns or any weapons. We are our own weapons, so when a bad guy has a weapon, we neither fear him nor his weapon. After all, fearing an inanimate object is just plain irrational. This is why I laugh and chortle when someone on my radio tells me I must fear Iran developing a nuclear weapon. Fearing an inanimate object like that is just plain silly, too.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:42 PM

679 posts, read 661,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yeah countries like Mexico with it's strict gun laws -- and their homicide rate went out the roof.

And why the hell are you comparing us with European nations? That's a bunch of white people, maybe you're racist.
I am currently in Germany and your statement is rather false and racist.

There are many foreigners here. Are you implying white people don't shoot each other, because last time I checked the colorado shooter was white and who knows about these current guys.

Conservative logic never ceases to amaze me.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:42 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Heard that it is over and the shooter is dead...They brought in "Home Land Security.......Did not know that Sikhs were terrorists...They do feud a lot and it may have been another Sikh...or a red neck who is so stupid that they think Sikhs are Muslims..Anyway- This is a horrific evil...I do not understand how a human being can be possessed with such raging destructive evil and hate..such madness...Imagine yourself in your church and suddenly you feel your flesh being ripped apart by bullets...If there is ignorance in the form of a human being that does such things- I can only call them a demon...How about our authorities focus on those possessed by evil and forget making excuses about medications- and professional care- evil bastards exist...and it has nothing to do with mental illness...They are just plain bad.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Heard that it is over and the shooter is dead...They brought in "Home Land Security.......Did not know that Sikhs were terrorists...They do feud a lot and it may have been another Sikh...or a red neck who is so stupid that they think Sikhs are Muslims..Anyway- This is a horrific evil...I do not understand how a human being can be possessed with such raging destructive evil and hate..such madness...Imagine yourself in your church and suddenly you feel your flesh being ripped apart by bullets...If there is ignorance in the form of a human being that does such things- I can only call them a demon...How about our authorities focus on those possessed by evil and forget making excuses about medications- and professional care- evil bastards exist...and it has nothing to do with mental illness...They are just plain bad.
I say we start with everyone at the local adult bookstores and then work our way up. I feel confident that with a concerted effort, we can round up all the evil people by 2015. 2016 at the latest, so long as Obama isn't re-elected. He's a well-known apologist for evil.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
I am currently in Germany and your statement is rather false and racist.

There are many foreigners here. Are you implying white people don't shoot each other, because last time I checked the colorado shooter was white and who knows about these current guys.

Conservative logic never ceases to amaze me.
It was racist -- you're saying we have to be like Europe and not like Mexico and Central America which we are far more like?

And as far as your gun laws, all you would do is have gun sales moved to the black market, the same people who supply the USA with tons of meth and pot every day can just as easily add guns and bullets to their shipments.

In a way that would work well -- no silly forms to have to fill out, every 13 year old could attain a gun just as easily as he can now obtain pot. Prohibition doesn't work you know.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:49 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,297,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Agreed. Thank goodness you're not afraid of guns. If you were, you might be moved to carry a gun yourself. Fortunately, people like you and I have no reason to carry because we don't fear guns or any weapons. We are our own weapons, so when a bad guy has a weapon, we neither fear him nor his weapon. After all, fearing an inanimate object is just plain irrational. This is why I laugh and chortle when someone on my radio tells me I must fear Iran developing a nuclear weapon. Fearing an inanimate object like that is just plain silly, too.
Chuck Norris, is that you?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:50 PM

4,585 posts, read 12,368,508 times
The shooting is a tragedy. My thoughts are with the victims and their familys.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:50 PM

679 posts, read 661,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It was racist -- you're saying we have to be like Europe and not like Mexico and Central America which we are far more like?

And as far as your gun laws, all you would do is have gun sales moved to the black market, the same people who supply the USA with tons of meth and pot every day can just as easily add guns and bullets to their shipments.

In a way that would work well -- no silly forms to have to fill out, every 13 year old could attain a gun just as easily as he can now obtain pot. Prohibition doesn't work you know.
They already do, except them import them FROM US.

Would you rather make it more difficult for criminals to carry guns or would you rather have the USA become a final shining experiment of domestic gun proliferation?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Chuck Norris, is that you?
Chuck Norris lies awake at night, sucking his thumb and clutching his privates with his other little hand just thinking of my inherent dangerousness. Like a jaguar I stalk my prey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies