Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 01:06 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
I wonder if Paris Hilton will get the liberal Chick-fil-A treatment

SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers: ‘Most Of Them Probably Have AIDS’

On the audio Paris says at one point, Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

The heiress was in Manhattan for New York Fashion Week and in the early morning hours of Friday, September 7, Paris remarks were caught on tape by a cab driver, when her pal, who is an openly gay male model, is heard in the audio clip describing Grindr, an app that gay men use to locate other gay men for hookups.

SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers:
So, she was having a private conversation with someone she knows, and was illegally recorded by a cabby. Big Deal, next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 01:15 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,512,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-goat View Post
that may well be true as well - however, I am sure the anus is far less savory, health-wise, than the vag.

still, I digress.

but double-standards, and rules according to the consensus, is what makes the real world tick.

anyway - let's go back to Paris Hiliton.

is she a hottie or not, and does it really matter what she thinks of gays anyway?
She's about as far from hot as you can possibly get. She has empty cow eyes, a vacous smile, and is so rampantly stupid I'm amazed she can string two words together. Her entire claim to fame is being famous for being famous and a sex tape. She's a waste of skin and air.

Old 09-22-2012, 01:29 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

If you look at homosexuality, it is true that homosexuals are more likely to be celibate, but I highly doubt that that has anything to do with cognitive differences, but rather the stigma associated with being a homosexual. The truth is, if you look at the number of people who have had multiple partners, the percentage of homosexuals is much higher. The numbers show that 35% of gay men have had two or more partners in the last 5 years, while only 12% of heterosexual men had two partners or more

Facts about Gay Promiscuity - WiGayPedia
How about the 2011 National Health Statistics Report on the CDC website:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

eg
Of Heterosexual men aged 25-29 - 22.95% have had between 7 and 14 partners, 23% have had 15 or more partners.
Of Heterosexual men aged 35-39 - 19.6% have had between 7 and 14 partners and 30.6% have had 15 or more partners.
Of Heterosexual men aged 40-44 - 19% have had between 7 and 14 partners, 30% have had 15 or more partners.

and

46% of heterosexual men have had anal sex with the opposite sex.
36% of heterosexual women have had anal sex with the opposite sex.

Last edited by Ceist; 09-22-2012 at 01:53 AM..

Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-goat View Post
gays have the difficult task of trying to convince people that anal sex is in someway clean, which obviously it is not.

it is rather dirty if you ask me.
44% of heterosexual men and 36% of heterosexual women engage in anal sex.
Only about 60% of gay men engage in anal sex.

In pure numbers, that's a heck of a lot more heterosexuals having anal sex than gay men - given that gay men are only a tiny percentage of the population.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Old 09-22-2012, 04:12 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
I wonder if Paris Hilton will get the liberal Chick-fil-A treatment

SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers: ‘Most Of Them Probably Have AIDS’

On the audio Paris says at one point, Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

The heiress was in Manhattan for New York Fashion Week and in the early morning hours of Friday, September 7, Paris remarks were caught on tape by a cab driver, when her pal, who is an openly gay male model, is heard in the audio clip describing Grindr, an app that gay men use to locate other gay men for hookups.

SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers:
This is awesome. I don't hate gay people, but it sounds like Paris has really gotten the insight on how many, many gays operate and anybody who is honest and isn't biased in fear of seeming politically incorrect would think many of the things they do and lifestyles they lead are disgusting. I've mentioned those hookup apps on this forum before AND the widespread public sex, but was shot down by people who think they know everything but actually either have no idea what is going on or are in incredible denial. Sure, it must be nice to get the sex you want just like getting a cup of coffee, but there is arguable a whole host of things wrong with that and many gays are both destroying themselves with HIV and other STDs and the addiction, as well as behaving in such a way that doesn't bode well with their desire to be widely accepted by society.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:15 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
How exactly would one go about boycotting Paris Hilton?
Don't visit Paris and don't stay at any Hilton or Hilton-branded hotel.

[and don't eat at Carl's Jr.]

Old 09-22-2012, 04:35 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Since she said this to a friend and apologized so easily, doesn't anybody think maybe she was joking or maybe even mocking anti-gay people??

Old 09-22-2012, 05:41 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,512,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
Since she said this to a friend and apologized so easily, doesn't anybody think maybe she was joking or maybe even mocking anti-gay people??
No. She popped off at the mouth and got slapped down for it so now she's backtracking. She's an idiot.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:53 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
SOME gay guy are the horniest people i know, and that may be true, but really is that an insult? Last time I looked, that would be a compliment because it means they are cute, hunks, macho, sexy, etc. but most of them having AIDS? I dont think so. Making fun of people with AIDS is not funny, and nothing to be celebrated that anyone should get it.. for that matter, babies and women and straight people all can get AIDS.

But, I agree with everyone - her opinion means not much, she can choose to say whatever she wants, it doesn't mean its true or right. big whoop, so some skanky celebrity-wannabee says something - big woop.. it does not make it true or valid.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Paris Hilton? Seriously? Does anyone listen to anything she says?
After "one night in paris" she certainly isn't one to be speaking about sexual immorality.
I agree... Most people could care less what goes in her mouth or what comes out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies