Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 07:55 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
I wonder if Paris Hilton will get the liberal Chick-fil-A treatment

SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers: ‘Most Of Them Probably Have AIDS’

On the audio Paris says at one point, Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

The heiress was in Manhattan for New York Fashion Week and in the early morning hours of Friday, September 7, Paris remarks were caught on tape by a cab driver, when her pal, who is an openly gay male model, is heard in the audio clip describing Grindr, an app that gay men use to locate other gay men for hookups.
SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers:
Anyone who knows what Paris Hilton is about would realize that she meant it as a compliment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 07:59 PM

30,898 posts, read 36,975,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
She doesn't have a point. You continue to present this stupid lie, despite the fact that you've been disproved before. Gays average less sexual partners than straights, and 75% of the world's HIV cases are from heterosexuals. Clearly you have an obsession with gays. Closeted no doubt.

In other news, Paris Hilton is an idiot and no one cares what she thinks.
I'm a gay male, and I'm not under any illusions about us. We do have more sexual partners than anyone else. Lesbians tend to have a lot fewer.

That said, Paris Hilton is a beyotch and I wish she was ignored. It's also true that the liberal media will give her a free pass. They only crucify conservatives who say that kind of stuff.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Not so. Go look at the CDC figures. I'd write more, but HIV is off the cfa topic.
It very much is so. What figures do you have that say otherwise?

Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I also find gay men who use Grindr to have anonymous sex with strangers - especially unprotected sex - pretty disgusting. Hornier than the sl*t class of straight men - no.
Check out the personals on Craigslist.......pretty disgusting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You have some stats on that right?
Not something you made up.
Because I don't know anyone who only had 2 sexual partners in their lives.
No one and I'm old as dirt.
I know people who have choosen to only have one........and yes they've stayed happily married. Not everyone feels the need to get around. Doesn't mean those who have more than one are doing anything wrong, but there are those who are happy with the first person they had sex with.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:15 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,323,890 times
LMFAO!! I usually don't care for Paris but those comments she made are hilarious!!! That was a good laugh.

But she's right though... but she does the same thing she's speaking out against. So...

Last edited by 90sman; 09-21-2012 at 08:28 PM..

Old 09-21-2012, 08:25 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
Says the woman with herpes and a sex tape

Old 09-21-2012, 08:27 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
There is another thread, and why would we care what an idiot and promiscuous elitist says about gays? You think a woman who has a sex tape really has the right to condemn others for their sexual behavior?

I gotta agree with you on this one. Paris Hilton should probably use her limited ability to focus on trying to remember to wear panties with her short skirts. FTR...my money is on PH to carry HIV over any randomly selected gay guy.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:45 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I'm a gay male, and I'm not under any illusions about us. We do have more sexual partners than anyone else. Lesbians tend to have a lot fewer.
I already posted statistics proving this claim wrong. Maybe your perception is based on the club circuit or you underestimate just how slutty most straight men are.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:48 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Not so. Go look at the CDC figures. I'd write more, but HIV is off the cfa topic.
The CDCs figures are only based on the United States, and the reason the claims are higher for gay men is due to that being the sampling group the CDC has been able to get data from for most of the diseases history.

I will also remind you, lesbians are homosexual and have the lowest HIV and STD rates of any sexual category. Does that mean homosexual women are the most moral of all groups?

Old 09-21-2012, 10:19 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
How exactly would one go about boycotting Paris Hilton?
I assume that would mean not to have sex with her. Even if 1% of the population were to follow through, that would cost her several hundred sexual partners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies