Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Your post is a LIE...provide a link to a Scientifically verifable organization backing up your BS...otherwise you're just spewing bigotry!

HALF of AIDS cases are in fact straight females.

Do some research before posting foolish comments!

At the end of 2010 it was estimated that out of the 34 million adults worldwide living with HIV and AIDS, half are women.

Women, HIV and AIDS

Well...firstly the table has turned, a leading wealthy and successful socialite has made a very clear mark and is not about to retract. In order to deal with the lady's position a rebut is required not asked for...she's the lady...Anyway Ive done the research already and can't be bothered doing it all over again, plus there was a convention about 6-8 weeks ago and leading female voice's were absoluetly enraged with the Bi guy and bringing the disease from exactly the gay people onto the un-suspecting lady's. Yup....well over 3% in DC....plus this disease very normally when infected is quiet but for cold like symptoms at exposure, and then hides and infects for what could be up to 8-10 years.
Things have changed, the gal's are not going for it, they are having relationships with Bi guys and the Bi guy is not telling them what he's been up to. So when you guys pull out figures on hiv and the ladies , its exactly why the ladies have had it, they are getting a disease which has nothing to do with being gay...and as Miss Hilton says, and she would definately know, well I won't repeat her up to date modern and, socially fashionable comments.

If your asking me to produce links and evidence for my comments all you will find is factual back up via CDC and prof statistic's....for example....it is estimated that 1 in every 16 Black Male in the country will contract the hiv virus in his lifetime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 PM

46,952 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffersondavis View Post
I like how liberals are in denial that she isn't one of their role models.
Yeah, an heiress socialite whose contribution to society is a sex tape and a stream of tabloid headlines practically embodies liberal ideals. Sheesh.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:43 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
SHOCKING?? What's ''shocking'' about comments based on fact?
They aren't facts, they are lies. That could be what's shocking. But then you anti-gay conservatives aren't fans of facts.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
That's hawt!

Old 09-20-2012, 10:59 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Paris Hilton is a Republican who endorsed Sarah Palin. Enough said.

Paris Hilton endorses Republican Sarah Palin - 3am & Mirror Online

Old 09-20-2012, 11:00 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stock56 View Post
Paris Hilton Quote: "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. … They're disgusting. … Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

I know that Paris is an Air Head but does she have a point...

orientatation 2+ partners
gay 35 %
straight 12 %
You have some stats on that right?
Not something you made up.
Because I don't know anyone who only had 2 sexual partners in their lives.
No one and I'm old as dirt.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
I like how Conservatives are in denial that she isn't one of their role models. She's a Republican after all. And considering she's as dumb as a box of rocks, she fits right in with most of the party.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You have some stats on that right?
Not something you made up.
Because I don't know anyone who only had 2 sexual partners in their lives.
No one and I'm old as dirt.
I've had zero. Guess i destroy those statistics.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:23 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Um.

Wat.

The only reason we like to keep Paris around is that she's very good as the butt of a joke.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
I would imagine plenty of f@g hags have found it remarkable how bad and often young gay guys in their teens and twenties want to indulge in sex, so much so they even want to fool around with the hags, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies