Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 12:08 AM

4,035 posts, read 10,298,146 times

Advertisements

If it's such a damning story, why didn't Romney choose to talk about it in the third debate, which was entirely focused on foreign policy. He declined to press the case because (1) he completely botched it the first time and (2) there was no case to press.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That is because your not looking at anything. There are multiple posts with multiple sources on this very forum that will provide you with the evidence. You instead want to sit around and scream about fox news.
Isn't this typical around this site. And so many of the the same, are the ones who scream about Fox News.

The one news Agency, everyone should be screaming at is MSNBC the worse of the lot.

Don't you know by now, the evidence the truth, could be right in front of someone's face on this site, they would ingore the truth.

Even when there is a mountain of evidence, some will still dismiss it.

I saw and heard what Steven's FATHER said. On another show, i also heard him say, he wants the truth to come out. He was being interviewed by someone i don't know. He talked about the lack of security, and why it was not given. He said other things also, but i had to leave.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:13 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,203,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Seriously. I know you all like to pretend that the outrage is anything beyond just politicizing this in hopes that it'll tarnish Obama. Its unlikely. Just give it up. Yes, Americans died. Guess what? They worked in a war torn dangerous country. Its not like they took these jobs without assuming some level of risk.

The east coast is in terrible shape, and most citizens are more concerned about our own country than some GOP attempt to act like there was some massive coverup. You'll all stop caring on November 7th.

it is just like the democrats obsession with watergate. guess we will hopefully learn the truth, somehow I doubt it.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
The right to pretend to be outraged about this, you mean. You all stopped pretending to care about the whole "Fast and Furious" thing once you had some other "scandal" to pretend to be upset about.
Fast and Furious isn't going away. As soon as Holder is removed from power at the Justice Department, he is going down. Benghazi isn't going away either, no matter how much you love Obama. He either lied or was asleep at the wheel.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:23 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
it is just like the democrats obsession with watergate. guess we will hopefully learn the truth, somehow I doubt it.
if Romney wins, we will have a new Attorney General and the truth will come out.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:24 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Isn't this typical around this site. And so many of the the same, are the ones who scream about Fox News.

The one news Agency, everyone should be screaming at is MSNBC the worse of the lot.

Don't you know by now, the evidence the truth, could be right in front of someone's face on this site, they would ingore the truth.

Even when there is a mountain of evidence, some will still dismiss it.

I saw and heard what Steven's FATHER said. On another show, i also heard him say, he wants the truth to come out. He was being interviewed by someone i don't know. He talked about the lack of security, and why it was not given. He said other things also, but i had to leave.
Been a lot of screaming about fox news here lately as if some were ordered to go out and do it. How could that be?? lol

Old 11-01-2012, 12:27 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,203,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
if Romney wins, we will have a new Attorney General and the truth will come out.

yeah right, keep believing that. the chances of that happening is less than my chances of winning the powerball.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:29 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,443,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
You think you know what all conservatives want or how all conservatives think but you don't. I am heavily against another war in the middle east. What I do want is the following

1. A new media that is fair and balanced and scrutinizes Democrats and Republicans equally. If you think Benghazi is no big deal thats your right, but you wouldn't have given Bush a pass
2. The transparency Obama promised when elected
3. Obama to tell the truth about what happened in Benghazi and something done to keep it from happening again. Either Obama owes America an explanation or some big changes are needed in our national intelligence.
I can agree with your overall assessment; especially involving the media. As I said the Benghazi situation is a tragedy that will be addressed, but how necessarily? I can agree that his response to that attack hasn't been very efficient or enough for the American people but we will never know of much intelligence Obama or any President may ever have on any situation. Unfortunately none of us are Washington insiders, we may know a little more than the average man but far less than the President does. Do you expect him to reveal everything to the American people about the attack, reveal the briefings, his phone calls to the Pentagon, CIA, etc. or any surveillance that may have been recorded during the situation? Hopefully not, it's still a on-going investigation that will need time to be properly addressed. He can't blame Al-Queda for every terrorist attack that happens, it could always be another extremist group so let him gather as much intelligence as possible, see what him and other nations can do to prevent this situation from getting any worse and hopefully prevent anything of this magnitude won't happen again soon. My suggestion would be to add troops to any of our embassies that are in dangerous zones but in politics it doesn't work that way, it's a long, ongoing process to put troops in any foreign land (typically). So just suggest what he could do, please, in fact email it to him to help out.

And honestly, I'm a tough critic on anyone if they deserve the criticism. I'm not completely for Obama, I actually have said frequently on this site I liked Bush his first term, and even supported Obama, Romney, and Gary Johnson through donations. So I play the field equally, in fact today I even backed Romney up on this site when other democrats & liberals were saying he shouldn't have told about his Redcross donation. I'd criticize Bush just as I'd criticize Obama, if he deserves to be backed up, then I'll back him up.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:29 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Guy the town over from me won that dam thing a month or so ago. I drive by the place he bought the ticket at once in a while too. All I needed was a flat tire and a desire to buy a lottery ticket at the right moment and I'd be rich!!

Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Might? Only? You have heard of the arab spring? LOL I could go on but what is the point when someone declares that the ambassador slaying and coverup "might" be a bad thing.
The right is definitely playing up this Benghazi tragedy,as i've been out of the country for some time and not up on some of the news, how is the President culpable in this incident? KUchief25 how would you have handled the situation? The only news i've got is thousands of protesters stormed the embassy killing the Ambassador and his marine body guards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies