Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 09:44 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Come and get me. Arrest me.

This is liberal tolerance. You are the "torries" from 230 years ago, who support a government that assures your personal subjugation. You are a fool and a fascist.

"Patriots" choose personal liberty, not the power of the state over the individual.

I will fly my flag as long as tyrants occupy the old US government. If you think this is wrong, come and arrest me. I will put up a fight- I am old, a cancer survivor, and do not care about any additional years, as I have lived on borrowed time. It would make great national news to have a wealthy physician, who has never committed a crime in his life, been a patron to charity, and achieved academic accolades, to be killed or arrested for simply flying a flag to show that a nation has abandoned the principles of the old USA.

Go for it.
In relation to your right to free speech, that is correct.

But, it is a double edged sword.

There will be an element in your neighbourhood that takes extreme offence at what you are doing, and will say so. Loudly. Perhaps on the evening news...or by protesting with placards and rent-a-crowd outside your home or workplace.

If you are happy for this to happen, go right ahead.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 PM

724 posts, read 593,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noihoforus View Post
You guys are way off base here.....This is suppose to be an intellegent discussion of the topic....Not a seek and DESTROY mission of those who think differently than you. You are completely missing the point. You are missing the big picture and long term affects of the decisions that are being made by the current administration. I am part American Indian....my ancestors helped start this country. While we are more fortunate than many other countries....we who believe in the Constitution are very uncomfortable with loss of rights that have transpired in this term. A lot of us are old enough to be concerned about several of the excutive orders that have been signed in the last few years.

I DO NOT CARE what color the president is.....but I do care whether or not he up holds ALL of the Constitution and the Bill OF Rights. Our processes of goverment should be conducted in the way that it was designed in order to have a Checks and Balance.

America is a land of many nationalities....beliefs....and FREEDOMS..... your right to freedom of speach is no less or more important than anothers.

What rights did you lose? This should be interesting to hear about all the long term "affects". Lol

Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,878,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
I suspect that is somewhat at odds with statements you have made about selling pot in your youth.

I am a 1% ter

See post #9
Assuming it is true, it is even worse. He would be someone who has thrived greatly in the US, and turned against it because they are butthurt about an election. Being a liar is better than someone turning traitor over something so small after getting so much.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Come and get me. Arrest me.

I will put up a fight- I am old, a cancer survivor, and do not care about any additional years, as I have lived on borrowed time. It would make great national news

We need to talk. I may have a job for you.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:54 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You posted previously that you sold drugs in college...I think that was a crime. Of course, you also stated you would not post here for a week if Romney lost. Are you suffering from early alzheimers? Please have that checked.

As far as flying your flag upside down, who cares? Maybe your neighbors, but that is protected free speech. I will support your right to free speech as does the ACLU. They would probably represent you for free.
I did sell drugs. I sold pot in high school and college. I pushed weed for a Mexican gang out of Chicago in South Bend, IN. Why? I was poor, white trash, with no hope or future. We ran pot via the South Shore into Indiana. That is how I made money for college. Did I care? No. The idiots who bought weed were selling their futures to me. What did I care? They were suburban pricks who were living off of daddy's money and did not know the value of a dollar or the struggle of the poor. They were weak and had what was coming to them. I simply harvested their stupidity. I am your worst nightmare- white trash with intelligence. Keep in mind that blacks are TERRIFIED of the mexicans and white trash; this is why the gang situation, as it now rests, is the way it is in south Chicago, Gary, Hammond, and East Chicago. Face it- the blacks are afraid, and always will be, of the Mexicans and the white trash. It has been that way for 40 years.

Now, as a wealthy citizen, who knows the value of a dollar and hard work, I realize what the imbeciles, who elected Obama, have done- they have slit their own throats.

I am a survivor and one who has lived rich, as well as very poor. I am good to go, as I plan for such scenarios. All of you who have elected Obama have slit your own throats and have played into the hands of old predators, like me. When social order breaks down, due to this fiscal insanity, who do you think will rise to the top? Why the same people who did before- those of us who have risen from the bottom and know how to prosper from idiots. I am all prepared.

Fortunately for you idiots, I married a SAINT of a woman who is not like me. She cherishes human values and has restrained me in my interests. Those interests are now "unleashed", due to recent electoral circumstances. Good luck, libs.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,878,250 times
Quote:
I did sell drugs. I sold pot in high school and college. I pushed weed for a Mexican gang out of Chicago in South Bend, IN. Why? I was poor, white trash, with no hope or future. We ran pot via the South Shore into Indiana. That is how I made money for college. Did I care? No. The idiots who bought weed were selling their futures to me. What did I care? They were suburban pricks who were living off of daddy's money and did not know the value of a dollar or the struggle of the poor. They were weak and had what was coming to them. I simply harvested their stupidity. I am your worst nightmare- white trash with intelligence. Keep in mind that blacks are TERRIFIED of the mexicans and white trash; this is why the gang situation, as it now rests, is the way it is in south Chicago, Gary, Hammond, and East Chicago. Face it- the blacks are afraid, and always will be, of the Mexicans and the white trash. It has been that way for 40 years.

Now, as a wealthy citizen, who knows the value of a dollar and hard work, I realize what the imbeciles, who elected Obama, have done- they have slit their own throats.

I am a survivor and one who has lived rich, as well as very poor. I am good to go, as I plan for such scenarios. All of you who have elected Obama have slit your own throats and have played into the hands of old predators, like me. When social order breaks down, due to this fiscal insanity, who do you think will rise to the top? Why the same people who did before- those of us who have risen from the bottom and know how to prosper from idiots. I am all prepared.

Fortunately for you idiots, I married a SAINT of a woman who is not like me. She cherishes human values and has restrained me in my interests. Those interests are now "unleashed", due to recent electoral circumstances. Good luck, libs.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You posted previously that you sold drugs in college...I think that was a crime. Of course, you also stated you would not post here for a week if Romney lost. Are you suffering from early alzheimers? Please have that checked.

As far as flying your flag upside down, who cares? Maybe your neighbors, but that is protected free speech. I will support your right to free speech as does the ACLU. They would probably represent you for free.

I feel good now- the way I used to feel as a kid. I am reinvigorated and feel that old "initiative" again. Thank you, Obama.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.
1. The destruction of the American flag is disrespectful.

2. How are you going to fly it upside down if you threw it away? Going to go buy another one? If this is an example of your long-term thinking capabilities, then at least we know how seriously to take you.

In any case, here's a photo of baloney to illustrate what you're saying.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:

I feel good now- the way I used to feel as a kid. I am reinvigorated and feel that old "initiative" again. Thank you, Obama.
So you admit your former statement about never having committed a crime in you life is not true.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:03 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:

... so, you're going to go back to selling pot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies