Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 11:48 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yep-

That helped fund my college education. I was a survivor in a hard urban environment. All of you spoiled suburban brats who never had to work or struggle for a dime cannot understand that. I spit on you. You are spoiled an do not know what being poor and having to fight actually means. I am proud of what I did. I guess since I am strong and you are weak, that is what makes us conservatives and liberals, respectively.

Now, I am very successful and wealthy, through education and hard work. I still despise liberals, as they viewed me as a white trash POS who has no hope for the future. Fortunately for me, I was a valedictorian and had academic and one athletic scholarship. I understood that liberals wanted to keep white trash on the plantation and out of "power". We were viewed as worse than poor blacks, as we were not "hip", and had no minority scholarships.

Screw liberals. They are crazy and are in contrast to hard work and the recognition of individual scholarship and effort. They see only one thing- class and race. Liberals are modern Klansmen. I despise them, as I have witnessed them from a side they do not want to reveal- that of a poor, white trash individual who succeeded, inspite of liberal obstacles.

Liberalism is the greatest impediment that we have to individual advancement in society, as they simply cannot grasp the concept of INDIVIDUAL EXCEPTIONALISM , which is the basis for our nation. If liberalism was the rule of order, I would be turning wrentches somewhere, rather than talking to you liberal, low class, uneducated, and underperforming POS about how to improve your miserable standing in life.

I am wealthy- you are not. Liberalism fails
Yup - you have definitely lost it.

BTW, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Larry Ellison are all liberals. In fact, if I remember correctly, there are generally many more registered Democrats on Forbes List of the wealthiest Americans than there are registered Republicans. Seems like their liberalism failed to fail them...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:49 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I don't hang around with communists so I won't be talking to any of your friends anytime soon I doubt.
Quote:
Yep last post reeks of the class warfare rhetorice with the racist element to boot. Obviously indoctrinated in some liberal university by communist professors talking about how evil the old USofA is. Sad state of affairs in this country.
LMAO you all really don't know me in the slightest.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
I know what you posted. That is what I commented on.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
And the GOP wonders why their party is dying. The rest of us see how you really are, we see how nuts you come across as, and don't want to be associated with that. You can throw temper tantrums, declare the end is nigh, etc, but the rest of us will go on with life and remain connected with reality.
That is what all the useful idiots in russia and germany used to say too.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
I know what you posted. That is what I commented on.
lol. From what I posted you gathered that I thought you were racist and that my friends are communists.

I hope you are not in any profession that depends in any way shape or form on making logical inferences.

This is hillarious.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:56 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Nope.

To make it crystal clear other then the fact that I am young, Hawkeye's assessment of me is laughably wrong, all you need do is ask people who know me, but it is an internet forum and none of this really matters anyway.
You are a BOY. You know NOTHING of creating a business, hiring employees, building a business, providing for employees (their families and their personal wishes. Heck- one of my nurses (who raised 4 kids on her own) said that HER DREAM was to go to Austria. I told her' "what the hell. You raised four kids on your own (she has since remarried), I am going to send you to Austria. She never told me that was "her dream" until today. That will be realized, as of today.

I have no dreams. I am a poor white trash kid who sold drugs to get into college. I am interested in science. I have worked every day of my life since age 10. I have no dreams. I am used to the hard realities of struggle, violence, and hard work. However, I appreciate and am sensitive to those who have "dreams"(I have never had dreams- only work). Other people's "dreams" are comforting to me. Thank goodness I have the ability to make those dreams reality.

My nurse will be going to Austria with her husband. You will stay living in your parent's basement. Sometimes there is justice in life.

Liberals are pigs. They would never provide a trip for someone else and would take it for themselves, as they are greedy. I give my employees $5K Christmas bonus per head to make their lives more pleasant (this is for ten employees). A lib would skin them of that pleasure and take it for themselves.

You libs, of course, I am certain, will be willing to open up your tight pocketbooks and be willing to support your political "bretheren" (I hope so- I say screw them now )

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-17-2012 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 11-08-2012, 11:57 PM

"The Rich made millions on military contracts and munitions and made sure that their children would never ever fight in a war.

So now we have a Black President and your little world is imploding, so what grow up.
Guess what, even in Brazil you will see Black People and they are making social advances there as we speak."

You posted it not me. Evil rich folk mantra and race baiting.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:58 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
That is what all the useful idiots in russia and germany used to say too.

Ray Stevens - Osama (Yo' Mama) - YouTube

Old 11-09-2012, 12:01 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
And the GOP wonders why their party is dying. The rest of us see how you really are, we see how nuts you come across as, and don't want to be associated with that. You can throw temper tantrums, declare the end is nigh, etc, but the rest of us will go on with life and remain connected with reality.
You know, one thing this thread has made absolutely clear: We all now know who the lunatics on this forum are - beyond a doubt.

Sometimes I read through this forum and I wonder just how off the deep end some of the posters are. You just can't really tell because, well, it's the internet and there is a lot of communication that gets lost on this medium.

This thread, however, makes it very easy. Although, I must say, I feel rather saddened that some people are so consumed by their delusion that they can no longer see that their responses and perspectives are completely detached from reality. It makes me wonder how their families deal with them and how much their family members must suffer because of it.

I hope you can realize that these people are sick - they really believe the things they write and they are convinced that their insights, viewpoints, and opinions are reasonable, sane, and reflective of America.

I am also sad for the GOP - because it is people like that who end up being the poster children of the craziness that seemingly permeates the republican party. They poison the perception of the GOP online just like Akin and Mourdock do in real life. I live in an overwhelmingly republican part of the nation and I have not met one single person who acts, speaks, or thinks the way that these self-proclaimed saviors do. I am thankful for that.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You are a BOY. You know NOTHING of creating a business, hiring employees, building a business, providing for employees (their families and their personal wishes. Heck- one of my nurses (who raised 4 kids on her own) said that HER DREAM was to go to Austria. I told her' "what the hell. You raised four kids on your own (she has since remarried), I am going to send you to Austria. She never told me that was "her dream" until today. That will be realized, as of today.

I have no dreams. I am a poor white trash kid who sold drugs to get into college. I am interested in science. I have worked every day of my life since age 10. I have no dreams. I am used to the hard realities of struggle, violence, and hard work. However, I appreciate and am sensitive to those who have "dreams"(I have never had dreams- only work). Other people's "dreams" are comforting to me. Thank goodness I have the ability to male those dreams reality.

My nurse will be going to Austria with her husband. You will stay living in your parent's basement. Sometimes there is justice in life.
Good for your nurse. I wish her the best on the trip, but you still don't know anything about me.

While you will most likely ignore this because it contradicts your beliefs about me. I ran a business with a college friend of mine a while back. Between the two of us we realized we had years of experience in the field and decided to go for it. It was a great experience getting clients, lining up jobs and we were clearing more then enough, there was one time when some clients paid us in cash I felt like I was in the mob because I had this tv table with stacks of bills on it, that was fun. Though we both wanted to get more education so we eventually wrapped it up. I also have a very nice place of my own in one of the top rated towns in the country.

It is funny to see you go off the rails though and as I said, nothing you say in this thread has any impact on my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies