Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,789,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Stop it already! We GET IT!! You worship the rich. No need to overstate it. Geez.
LOL, yep I worship myself and you are jealous of me. Maybe if you would get it through your thick head that if you attack people they will NOT bend over and take it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 12:52 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,481,508 times
I think it is amazing that there are so many rich people that post on P&OC that average the intellectual capacity of a lamp.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,267,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, yep I worship myself and you are jealous of me. Maybe if you would get it through your thick head that if you attack people they will NOT bend over and take it.
Oh Gawwwwwd! Unreal.

There are no wealthy millionaires on C-D, and if there were, they'd NEVER tell it. That's how millionaires roll. They don't talk about their dough. The dough speaks for itself. Every rich guy I know, and I know plenty, rarely if ever talks about their own money.

But hey...a sucker is born everyday. Believe what you want.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,189,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh Gawwwwwd! Unreal.

There are no wealthy millionaires on C-D, and if there were, they'd NEVER tell it. That's how millionaires roll. They don't talk about their dough. The dough speaks for itself. Every rich guy I know, and I know plenty, rarely if ever talks about their own money.

But hey...a sucker is born everyday. Believe what you want.
I hang around A LOT of rich people at the the country club. Many successful doctors and business men that are well within rich territory. In public they act like anyone else. But at the club, it's a different story and it's all bout their money.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,792,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I think it is amazing that there are so many rich people that post on P&OC that average the intellectual capacity of a lamp.
With or without the bulb? I was thinking "plant".

Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,267,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Amazing, isn't it? Who knew that wealthy people have nothing better to do than to chat with internet peons.

I'm here to tell all of you that when I cash my first million dollar check, you'll never hear from me again. Screw all of you, and your damn opinions! I already don't care much about your opinions. Add a few million, and I wouldn't give a damn about your existence either! LMAO...

I'd be busy doing the things that rich people do. Not talking to you dopes!

Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,792,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I hang around A LOT of rich people at the the country club. Many successful doctors and business men that are well within rich territory. In public they act like anyone else. But at the club, it's a different story and it's all bout their money.
Yup. Money talks to money.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:11 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,472,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Dems were warned.

Too bad, so sad.
Warned that there are a-hole conservatives who partake of services and then willfully stiff the service provider to make an unrelated political point, even though they could surely afford the few extra dollars?

Yes, we were warned about such losers. Unfortunately, we can't put them on a boat and sink it.

It was probably a city-data poster.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:19 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,789,217 times
The problem for poor begrudged people is they think they are owed. The only thing they are owed what they agree to be paid for the service they provide to an employer as well as what the employee agrees to pay for that service. Nothing more, nothing less. If you have a skill that anyone off the street can be trained for and provide.. sorry your skill does not have the $ value of someone who has to go to school for years to learn a skill.

Democrats are either one of two types of people. Those who either gave up, some are people who think they are owed, some are just too lazy. A group of naysayers who are convinced that they can't make it without someone like Obama and hope Obama will do it for them and the second type of Democrat who has an agenda and understand the mentality of the first type. The 2nd type of democrats are users and they lie and use propaganda to get the first type on board. No one, not even your messiah Obama will save your day. You will wait a life time for it to happen.

It is sad that people are so down on themselves because in this country where anyone can make it if they would just keep thinking, keep trying and do what it takes. But people would rather say woe is me. They would rather fight with people who try to explain. They lack the understanding that attitude is part of success and woe is me is not going to cut it. The want others to take care of them.

Last edited by petch751; 01-11-2013 at 01:31 PM..

Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,681,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL. I wonder if other waitresses and waiters WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA are taking note. Just because 1 person was known to do this doesn't mean that others are doing the same thing.

Yep, Dems were warned and they just laughed. Who is getting the last laugh now.
Democrats, and particularly people who voted for President Obama, were "warned" that some cheap bastard would use a tiny increase in state taxes as an excuse to stiff waitresses?

As we've said for many years, the Republicans are the party of "screw the workers!" Thanks for proving it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies