Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
This is an opinion which contradicts the known facts, is immaterial and has nothing to do with any of my entries... Also why not start a new topic in the religion area of the forum, if thats your interest.
What facts? The bible is not fact, it is fiction. The reasons most have agains same sex marriage are based on their relgious beliefs, that makes it a controversy, it does not need to be in the religion forum, but here. It is true that you are obsessed with the gay male sex act. You bring it up and make it seem as if only gay men do it, but more straight people do it. Keep dismissing things just because it does not gel with you and we will just counter you some more. Ever heard of minding your own business when it comes to others. If you do not like anal sex, do not do it, do not like ssm do not have one, really quite simple.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:56 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Well....after doing all the weeding I notice my proposal is still un-challenged. If the gay outcome in mind was something that a person was born with and a natural part of the species, the growing always changing in every moment engineering of the human body would comply. But it does not, therefore the position that it is something a person is born with, has nothing at all to substantiate the suggestion.

The human body is all about adaptation, survival in every imaginable way. If a person plays a string instrument for example, the outer tips of the fingers become toughened in order to adapt to the surviving suggestion that is understood.

If the human body began changing at puberty or other, toward the so called natural born homosexual idea, there would be something to at least consider, but it does not. A gay person who has lived a whole life from what I understand , after years and years of normal evolving and surviving change in the body, never ever transform physically into the female....therefore the growing body is not recognizing the direction of the mind.

Religions have nothing directly to do with this, religions for the most part have to do with a God and spirituality. These belief systems are contained in an expectation of basic decency..for example the people didn't need to be told over and over that outright theft was wrong or terrible and cruel killing...Mose's covered those things, and I would imagine that the people in Mose's time also knew this style of very extreme debauchery was obviously away from anything intended in existence..The solar keeper our sun does its job, our solar system does its job, Jupiter does its job attracting the big asteroids...the moon does its job...you don't see these things or a percentage of them saying...hey..I want to spin this way instead...I was born that way...No...everything does its job and is in keeping with the intended which is all about harmony within order. (Plus this is under the Politics and Controversies category and my posts are written in attention to principal and the very aggressive gay movement, not the individual. As soon as society allows all the sites and known gay promotion including what was noticed in these things, sites called F Yeah Gay Parents...the movement is subject to full public criticism.

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-20-2013 at 01:39 PM..

Old 01-20-2013, 02:08 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Thankyou.. it is the homosexual
See here's the thing I stopped reading after that little statement up above. Immediately after that your opinion wasn't worth reading.

Sorry, but if anyone is guilty of bigotry or ignorance, it's those who want to deny Americans equal rights, liberties, and freedoms in this country.

Quote-mine all you want and come up with whatever straw man you can because the fact remains - you're unpatriotic and go against everything this country stands for.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Stargazzer said
"Well....after doing all the weeding I notice my proposal is still un-challenged. If the gay outcome in mind was something that a person was born with and a natural part of the species, the growing always changing in every moment engineering of the human body would comply. But it does not, therefore the position that it is something a person is born with, has nothing at all to substantiate the suggestion."

Your question make very little since. I guess you're saying folks are not born gay. Is that what you are saying?

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? I will bet you one thousand dollars that I was born gay. Do you want to take me up on that?

Old 01-20-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
See here's the thing I stopped reading after that little statement up above. Immediately after that your opinion wasn't worth reading.

Sorry, but if anyone is guilty of bigotry or ignorance, it's those who want to deny Americans equal rights, liberties, and freedoms in this country.

Quote-mine all you want and come up with whatever straw man you can because the fact remains - you're unpatriotic and go against everything this country stands for.

I read the first few words and stopped because if thats your way of communicating no problem, I will follow your lead.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Stargazzer said
"Well....after doing all the weeding I notice my proposal is still un-challenged. If the gay outcome in mind was something that a person was born with and a natural part of the species, the growing always changing in every moment engineering of the human body would comply. But it does not, therefore the position that it is something a person is born with, has nothing at all to substantiate the suggestion."

Your question make very little since. I guess you're saying folks are not born gay. Is that what you are saying?

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? I will bet you one thousand dollars that I was born gay. Do you want to take me up on that?

but your going to need to argue my points and that means following their development...I don't think its fair to ask that posts made in the thread are re posted. Proof showing that an individual can be born with a naturally inborn developed need out of sexuality, to block another guys waste channel is required, and is what I'm arguing... That is how male homosexuality is known and I suppose consummated. Plus...I'm not into discussing personal peoples lives, if something is talked about objectively fine, but other then that it is out of place and disrespectful .

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-20-2013 at 03:35 PM..

Old 01-20-2013, 03:36 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Stargazzer,

Since you avoided the questions, I'll ask again:

Is it your assertion that homosexuals just decide to be gay in order to...what...be spiteful bigots flaunting themselves in the public eye?

How do you feel that homosexuals demonstrate "stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own" ???

By seeking to have equal legal rights of matrimony that heterosexual couples have?

Did you "decide" to be heterosexual?

Could you have "decided" to be gay?

Do you believe sexual orientation is a "choice" for most people?

Old 01-20-2013, 04:11 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
I read the first few words and stopped because if thats your way of communicating no problem, I will follow your lead.
Stop quote-mining and come up with your own opinion.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Stargazzer,

Since you avoided the questions, I'll ask again:

Is it your assertion that homosexuals just decide to be gay in order to...what...be spiteful bigots flaunting themselves in the public eye?

How do you feel that homosexuals demonstrate "stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own" ???

By seeking to have equal legal rights of matrimony that heterosexual couples have?

Did you "decide" to be heterosexual?

Could you have "decided" to be gay?

Do you believe sexual orientation is a "choice" for most people?

a) Decision in this was never brought into the issue in my entries. What I'm arguing is the base idea which is suggested by some in the studies.

b) because the gay conviction , a belief.....is completely intolerant and stubborn to the otherwise known conviction in the construction of the human body, which differs.

c) I already explained that I'm not talking about the marriage issue and people keep bringing it up, and besides I made a post on this part of it firstly.

d) If I decide to walk next door and say hello or something, I go frontwards but I could walk backwards. There could be a reason for walking backwards but it has nothing to do with the known, that it is not the intended.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:35 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
So Star, are you saying a penis will naturally fit up an anus? And are you saying that a penis will not fit in another man's mouth? Is that what you are saying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies