Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 04:38 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I don't care if someone is a polygamist. I personally would never want to be a part of that but I could give two hoots if others want to. Not hurting me in the least.
I have a daughter as a result I have tasted what polygamy is like... I would NEVER want to have two people approving or disapproving my every decision. But if that is ok with you, it is ok with me.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:41 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,337,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
a) Decision in this was never brought into the issue in my entries. What I'm arguing is the base idea which is suggested by some in the studies.

b) because the gay conviction , a belief.....is completely intolerant and stubborn to the otherwise known conviction in the construction of the human body, which differs.

c) I already explained that I'm not talking about the marriage issue and people keep bringing it up, and besides I made a post on this part of it firstly.

d) If I decide to walk next door and say hello or something, I go frontwards but I could walk backwards. There could be a reason for walking backwards but it has nothing to do with the known, that it is not the intended.
This is one of the more baseless and senseless things I've ever read on the internet. And that is saying something.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:58 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
So Star, are you saying ....ect
Yes thats correct....the lining in that area is very thin which from what I understand creates many many hygiene problems and structure issues where great pain is common in a known consequence of this interference...I forget the name of the happening, apparently the person feels like part of the insides just dropped to the knees and its very painful. So man knows it is a mistake and not anything a person could be born into without some cause away from the flow in survival. So any notion of value is contradictory and cannot be compared to a hetro relationship because there is no connecting gender participation, which carries a suggestion of value, by the intimacy between the male and the female. What I am communicating and only objectively is an opinion that an individual does not have to be gay.

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-20-2013 at 05:18 PM..

Old 01-20-2013, 05:19 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
The key for gov is to promote the good and healthy with vigor and example while allowing people to make mistakes and grow to learn through the experience of life and leadership which is honored with good intentions as role model. Although..the documents and license must be itemized and show, what they refer to including an indifference by description to the known and favored good and healthy traditional marriage, where tradition can be maintained as an unanimous celebration for the flourishing of the species. And no parades or interference in schools or promotion of what would be away from good health. People do not create shows on TV trying to promote eating three turkeys in one afternoon as a cool way to go...the same mentality is required in regulation where adults find themselves in unhealthy situations.....so things need regulation , freedom has run its course and is now in reverse.
Celebration intentions promote the good parades flourishing of the species experience of life and leadership which is honored must be itemized and show shows on TV promote eating good and healthy three turkeys in one afternooon with vigor allowing people reverse documents and license as an unanimous regulation example for gov make mistakes and grow in reverse indifference.

Hey! We can all play word salad.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Sorry I have to laugh.

Where's the evidence showing homosexuality is born with and can't change? :-)
Sorry I have to laugh. Are you seriously asking this question or are you joking?

Old 01-20-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Celebration intentions promote the good parades flourishing of the species experience of life and leadership which is honored must be itemized and show shows on TV promote eating good and healthy three turkeys in one afternooon with vigor allowing people reverse documents and license as an unanimous regulation example for gov make mistakes and grow in reverse indifference.

Salad is good for the body and I'm going to have some right now with some spinach, steamed cali-flower, potato, green pepper and dump a can of sardines over top to make it good and tasty.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I fixed your statement to be more accurate.
I've found that running his statements through a Klingon translator makes about as much sense.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post

I was thinking the samething Jay, Star is throwing around a bunch of 5 Dollar words in a failed attempt to look intelligent.

Last edited by okie1962; 01-20-2013 at 05:47 PM..

Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Quote:
Yes thats correct....the lining in that area is very thin which from what I understand creates many many hygiene problems and structure issues where great pain is common in a known consequence of this interference...I forget the name of the happening, apparently the person feels like part of the insides just dropped to the knees and its very painful. So man knows it is a mistake and not anything a person could be born into without some cause away from the flow in survival. So any notion of value is contradictory and cannot be compared to a hetro relationship because there is no connecting gender participation, which carries a suggestion of value, by the intimacy between the male and the female. What I am communicating and only objectively is an opinion that an individual does not have to be gay.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with anal sex, maybe nest time wont be so hard...

Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM

deleted-double post somehow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies