Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2013, 09:22 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
These type of guns have not been around forever. Nothing like these types of weapons even existed when the Constitution was written.

As a matter of fact none of these weapons even existed 50 years ago. What has changed is that you gunnuts have been flooding the country with these types of dangerous weapons, and people are getting feed up with it. All constitutional rights have limitations, and the Second Amendment is no exception.
EPIC FAIL!

Old 01-22-2013, 09:25 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,514 times
I've seen pictures of bowed Indians with arrow magazines.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
I believe you considering how slowly the government works. Weird that they would have that info on their website though.
Why is it weird? They say on their site that they get information from a variety of sources including newspaper obituaries and articles. We all know that information in obituaries (even newspaper articles) is only as accurate as the family person/reporter giving the information to the press. GenealogyBank probably has internet crawlers that glean what the can, too. Someone posing as a family member of Adam Lanza's could have even planted that information at GB to feed into the conspiracy plot.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:58 PM

266 posts, read 410,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, first of all, one need not speculate as to exactly what did happen in order to conclude that what we've been told is false. And secondly, may I point out that 5 and 6 year olds don't have a very lengthy history? So, I take it that you have you verified the identities of these children and adults yourself? No? I didn't think so. So, you just accept what you've been told, because in your opinion, it would be impossible to get away with orchestrating such an event? And why would you have such an opinion, when there is no end to the number of strange circumstances, and inconsistencies that you and others seem perfectly willing to ignore? If you ask me, there is no lie too big nor story too outlandish that cannot be foisted on a feloniously gullible public who thinks this way. The fact is, and this has been known and stated by experts in human psychology for many decades ... the bigger the lie, the easier it is to get people to believe it ... precisely because of that well known element of psychology that you've so accurately demonstrated and proven true here. It's as predictable as a sunrise.

Got an example? How about the assassination of a United States President maybe? Do you realize the magnitude and risks taken by those involved in the JFK assassination? Or are you one of only a handful of people left on the planet that still believes the magic bullet scenario? Or, could the government employ 100,000 people to work years on a secret project to uncover the secrets of the atom and create the most powerful weapon ever conceived by the human mind, and keep it all a secret until two of those bombs were dropped on two cities in Japan that annihilated them both, reducing them to a smoldering ash heaps? That sounds pretty incredible, doesn't it? Sounds like that might be just a tad more difficult to pull off than running an emergency exercise (that they have practiced doing before) in some sleepy podunk town in Connecticut where the local police spokesman may well be on the federal payroll, and the local new reporters simply report what is handed them in official news releases? They conduct these types of "training exercises", and actually use paid actors to play roles like bystanders, victims, police, rescue workers, members of the media .... I mean come on for crying out loud ... how IN-YOUR-FACE must it be? They have companies that do only this, who have contracts with DHS and FEMA for God's sake. They have a website that tells you that they do this for emergency management exercises. So, you think they couldn't coordinate this, and just pretend it is a real event? Sure they could. It would be a piece of cake.

Nothing is "impossible". But yet, you are certain of this, how exactly? The reality is, you really don't know squat! You don't!! You only believe what you've been told ... and nothing more than that. That's not "knowing" .. that's just "believing". And believing a thing does not make it true. There are a lot of people that believe a lot of things that aren't true.

You know, it really gives me no pleasure to tell you that you just couldn't demonstrate a greater degree of denseness. The fact is, in the ultimate supreme irony, this is exactly what is happening ... you are being told about this, so you are hearing about it, you just aren't listening. That's the reality, because what you just described is exactly the scenario afoot. First, we have this one supposed school employee describing Nancy Lanza as a great teacher that she knew very well, and how she was the best. Of course, we find out afterward, that she wasn't the person lying dead inside the school as this person claimed, because Nancy Lanza was actually lying dead in her home. And, if Nancy Lanza had no connection to the school at all, as later reports claimed, how could this woman who works at the school not know that Lanza didn't work there? And for that matter, how could she have known her at all? Clearly this couldn't be just a simple mistake. You don't mistakenly know someone very well, and claim they are a great teacher when they aren't even a teacher, so it is painfully obvious that this woman was lying, but why? And, to make matters more convoluted, neighbors living right there in Nancy Lanza's neighborhood say they never heard of her ... do not know her ... and one of them said that they all conferred among themselves and none of them ever heard of Nancy Lanza. So there seems to be big problems with the whole Nancy Lanza story. BIG PROBLEMS ... too big to miss, unless you simply refuse to open your eyes.

Show us who these people are ... because, as I just got finished explaining, it ain't the lady at the school who claims she knew her so well, that's for sure. And none of the people in her neighborhood seem to know her either. So who are all of these "plenty of people" you are referring to ?

OK ... you got me .... the butler didn't do it, because the barber says so. You're really grasping at straws here. And I've got to wonder why.

No, that's not true. When any event occurs, there are facts relating to the event, and a specific scenario that defines the event from beginning to end, truthfully. But when the narrative doesn't fit the facts, and too many inconsistencies in the story are present, the story is inconsistent with the truth, which is just a nice way of saying the story is a big fat lie. And the only way to not see this is to purposely close your eyes.

The mystery of the ages .. why you liberal crazies love being lied to is beyond rational explanation. Yes .. we are absolutely entitled to the truth .. and that was the WHOLE PURPOSE of the freedom of the press ... to keep the people informed of the TRUTH ... not freedom to lie. But today, and according to you .. we should not expect to be informed truthfully ... and all I can say to that is, it's delusional insanity to think this way. It's delusional to embrace lies, and dismiss honesty as not very important, and something that is "optional". Government, both federal and state officials WORK FOR US .... WE PAY THEIR SALARIES, and part of that bargain is for them to be honest, and serve us, and our best interests ... and nobody except a backward thinking liberal could possibly believe that it would be in our best interests to be lied to.

I can see how you might think that makes sense ... from a very limited perspective, and from a simple minded way of looking at it ... seems altogether reasonable. But that is not how the world works, and it's not logical at all to think this way. When a story is told truthfully ... the various elements fit together and complement each other. But when a story is fabricated, inevitably, inconsistencies will pop up, and various elements will contradict, rather than complement. And this is nothing new .. life has always been that simple, and people have always employed this type of fundamental logic in separating fact from fiction, and truth from lies. It's only in today's modern times where it seems that so many are simply incapable of clear rational thinking, and the elementary logic to recognize when they are obviously being lied to. In your case, it seems you have no use for the truth .. which is even crazier. You don't think we deserve the truth, so I guess that explains why you're so willing to accept lies without a second thought.
You are the one that has not done enough thinking. Some facts and reports seem inconsistent so you automatically conclude this is a hoax. That's where you stopped thinking. Think a little further. If this is a hoax how could it be pulled it off? It couldn't. Actually, your right nothing is impossible, so let me rephrase that: it's highly unlikely that it's a hoax. Highly unlikely as in about a .0000000000001% chance it's a hoax.

You think this is a hoax because it wouldn't be too hard to convince someone from California that this happened since they probably have no connection to Newtown, CT. However, you failed to think of how you would convince the town of Newtown, CT. The town of Newtown knows who's who unlike the rest of the country. That's why the photos cannot be of "paid actors". Since Sandy Hook is a real school (yes, look it up) a town of 28,000 is going to notice when none of the teachers OR students pictured really go to that school. A child is going to say "hey those teachers don't teach at my school" or "those children aren't my classmates". You must not of thought of that. A town of 28,000 is going to notice when it is not their sheriff on TV but a random guy (paid actor) giving the report. Someones going to say "hey that's not our sheriff". You didn't think of that either. How are you going to convince the children that actually go to Sandy Hook that 20 of their classmates died and 6 teachers died and then when they return to school all of their classmates and teachers are alive and well. Their going to say "everybody is here, no one is missing, who died again?". Answer that. I'm sure your answer will be something predictable like "Well people are dumb" or "IDK the government is capable of pulling off great scandels".

This isn't comparable to an assassanation or an atom bomb. This "hoax" would be convincing the public that someone died that infact did not. There's a difference. Perfect analogy: you give the example of JFK. For the JFK scandel to be comparable to Sandy Hook, the whole assassanation would of had to been a hoax. Meaning JFK is still alive and well. So saying Sandy Hook didn't happen is like saying Hurricane Katrina was a hoax.

The best line I've heard is "Sandy Hook Elementary never existed". Oh yeah sure, the government just brainwashed 28,000 people into believing an imaginary elementary school existed right under their noses this whole time and they never knew about it.

Maybe your being lied to about what type of gun was used. MAYBE. But that is the only thing they would have to gain by this. Why would they lie about how many times a child was shot. "Johnny was shot 3 times but tell the public he was shot 4 times". No, they gain nothing by lieing about information like that. You keep saying "you believe in everything you hear". No I don't. It's seems you do. You probably read one article about this being a hoax and immediately believed that. You must not have thought logically about it because then the questions that I asked above would have popped into your head and you would of dismissed the article shortly therafter. I read an article a few weeks ago about how these were paid actors and how one of the ladies look exactly the same as a lady in another mass shooting picture. The funny thing was, you could clearly tell they weren't the same women because there noses were different shapes. I still, however, thought about the article but after two seconds found more inconsistencies in that article then the actual reporting of the shooting. So if you don't believe in stories with inconsistencies. Why do you believe in the "hoax story"? That story has ten times more inconsistencies then the actual reporting!!!

As I said earlier I know someone who is related to one of the children that died. So in your eyes which one is it. Is it A. He has been brainwashed into thinking he has a cousin that actually never really existed. Is it B. He has been duped into thinking that one of his cousins is dead when infact they are really not. Or is it C. He is in on this hoax all together. Let me guess "It doesn't matter", which is really just saying "your right, all those circumstances are rediculous".

I really would like the answer to some of these questions I posed above though. I doubt you'll give them. I'm talking real answers, where you address the questions I ask instead of just saying "don't believe in everything you hear", "you stupid liberal" (which nothing I have said insinuates I am a liberal). How can you be so sure something is a hoax when there is no logical way a hoax like this could be perpetuated. This isn't the Manti Te'o hoax this is Sandy Hook. I have reasons for believing this is real. Mainly because I think it is impossible to convince parents, and a whole town for that matter, that their children died when infact they did not.

Go ahead, it's your turn..

Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,185,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why is it weird? They say on their site that they get information from a variety of sources including newspaper obituaries and articles. We all know that information in obituaries (even newspaper articles) is only as accurate as the family person/reporter giving the information to the press. GenealogyBank probably has internet crawlers that glean what the can, too. Someone posing as a family member of Adam Lanza's could have even planted that information at GB to feed into the conspiracy plot.
I know that they get info from other sources but the SSDI is a pretty specific record and one that I would think would come directly from the social security death index.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
A new question:

Why does the social security death index list Adam Lanza's date of death as: December 13th, 2012? That would be the day before the shooting.

Adam P. Lanza: Death Record from the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) - GenealogyBank
The simple, sane person's answer: clerical error (aka a typo)

The conspiracy theory nut's answer: proof of a vast government cover-up of the secret society run by lizard people who are performing alien abductions and pumping people full of bath salts so that the population can be mind-controlled zombies

Old 01-22-2013, 10:17 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,185,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The simple, sane person's answer: clerical error (aka a typo)

The conspiracy theory nut's answer: proof of a vast government cover-up of the secret society run by lizard people who are performing alien abductions and pumping people full of bath salts so that the population can be mind-controlled zombies
Oh, of course. Just one more mistake to add to the ever increasing pile of mistakes. I see. That pile is getting bigger by the minute.

BTW, who said anything about lizard people, alien abductions, bath salts or zombies? What does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?

Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,880,614 times
Clearly it is a giant conspiracy.

The CIA/MOSSAD were behind it. I have proof. It happened on 12/14/12 if we use the European system it is 14/12/12. 14-12+12=14. 12/12=1 12*14=168 168/12=14 see the pattern? Now 28 people were killed by Adam Lanza and what is 28/14=2. This happened 2 days after 12/12/12. 12/12/12 appears irrelevant but if we go back to the European system we now see we have 12/12/12. So what you ask? Well what number comes before 12? 11, and what month comes before december? November which is 11, and finally what was the previous year? 2011. 11/11/11 when turned European is 11/11/11. Now is where it gets tricky. if we minus 121212-111111 (using european dates) we get 100101 which can be viewed as (10-1)/1=9. Now do the math 11/11/11 is 11-11=0 PLUS the 9. 9/11 . As we speak I am combining random numbers related to this event to find their hidden patterns. I am also folding 20 dollar bills trying to find Adam Lanza's face in it. It is all in the numbers people.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:49 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you can't explain it I guess.

I'm sure you bought the story that old Cooper just stumbled onto the ambassador's diary in Benghazi too. LOL

Apparently you missed the connection....

On Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorists - YouTube

is talking about YOU KUchief25. I expect it went way over your comprehension so I figured I point out the obvious.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:11 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
Clearly it is a giant conspiracy.

The CIA/MOSSAD were behind it. I have proof. It happened on 12/14/12 if we use the European system it is 14/12/12. 14-12+12=14. 12/12=1 12*14=168 168/12=14 see the pattern? Now 28 people were killed by Adam Lanza and what is 28/14=2. This happened 2 days after 12/12/12. 12/12/12 appears irrelevant but if we go back to the European system we now see we have 12/12/12. So what you ask? Well what number comes before 12? 11, and what month comes before december? November which is 11, and finally what was the previous year? 2011. 11/11/11 when turned European is 11/11/11. Now is where it gets tricky. if we minus 121212-111111 (using european dates) we get 100101 which can be viewed as (10-1)/1=9. Now do the math 11/11/11 is 11-11=0 PLUS the 9. 9/11 . As we speak I am combining random numbers related to this event to find their hidden patterns. I am also folding 20 dollar bills trying to find Adam Lanza's face in it. It is all in the numbers people.
I knew it! The Illuminati is behind ALL of it. I mean was Sandy Hook even a real elementary school? Where is the proof that it was a real school. I'm thinking that it was a clandestine training facility for the Illuminati's secret army of lizard people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies