Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Then don't read it kid. I didn't write the quotations I copied them from the article which you would know if you had actually read it. Mr fake historian there is on ignore for a reason.
Maybe you should switch sites that you get info from since they are making up quotes. If you provide quotes, whether you paste or not, is on you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 02:58 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,462,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Wasilla is a long ways from DC.
Not far enough.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Doesn't matter. Come to MY House and attempt to take what is not yours be it, corn on the cob or my guns, and You will get told to leave, and you will leave. Warm or cold matters not to me.

Next thing you will say is some distortion of the 2nd.... Oh never mind you already have.....

What is it about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 01-26-2013 at 03:21 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Wasilla is a long ways from DC.
New Hampshire isn't all that far. Bout 500 miles I have ridden many a time.

If i read one home was attacked by BATFE, I will be warned, and by the time I read of a 2nd home YOU will have been warned too. I will be coming for those who will steal my Rights.

Wearing any jackets with yellow letters will just make people a target.

There basically is no one to enforce such Law, and this ADMIN is going to get a terrible shock when they find out they pulled their best card and the whole damned house cards fell under it's own ponderous weight.

The feds have No One...... At best they have a few fat old BATFE agents.

They have no cops........ The cops have refused illegal orders. They have no military who have refused illegal orders. They have no national Guard who have refused illegal orders..

Who have they got? NOBODIES is who...

The ban will fail in session.... The Democrats will not win the vote and not because they can't but because they won't.

Dianne will be arrested for treason and likely convicted..

The best thing you grabbers can do is stomp your feet and whine.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-26-2013 at 03:48 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Threads like these are red meat for those who can neither read nor comprehend what they tried to read. The fear and paranoia of the extreme rightwing in this country is something grotesque to witness.
Do your eyes sting?

For all the up a tree you do I should think so...

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-26-2013 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: language

Old 01-26-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Not far enough.
Your'e always welcomed here at my place...... The bugs are probably similar but maybe less blood thirsty

serious

Old 01-26-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They'll never git my guns I tells ya!
Because you don't have any.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-26-2013 at 03:46 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM

2,836 posts, read 3,497,250 times
Good. You'll reenact the Ruby Ridge and Waco massacre; and good riddance.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight? | The D.C. Clothesline

Great article.
For you gun grabbers here ya go.
The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -Thomas Jefferson

Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

The Constitution shall never be construed….to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. -Samuel Adams

They aren't coming for your guns.

But IF, hypothetically, they did, you ought to thank them for saving you from yourself.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:43 PM

45,237 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
Good. You'll reenact the Ruby Ridge and Waco massacre; and good riddance.
And what glorious events those when our brave government thugs killed those unarmed women and children.
I'll bet you beam with statist pride when someone mentions Ken State.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies