Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 11:55 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,951,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
And, the judge apparently doesn't give a damn about the cost of things.
What's the cost of having someone in county jail for 30 days...
Why not a hefty fine.
Because she won't be able to pay and will end up back in jail anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 11:59 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,176,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
She answered him in his first language to show respect.

He has always been embarrassed by his accent.

That really pissed him off.
Unless you can provide proof, then what you have presented is nothing more than supposition.

I watched that video, she didn't say "Adios" to be respectful, she was flippant.

I am sure that because her actions were held accountable, it pisses certain other simians off.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:19 PM

1,137 posts, read 973,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamer6 View Post
Why shouldn't he be?
As I said in another post, respect is earned and not given.

What has he done that is deserving of respect?

Old 02-07-2013, 01:05 PM

59,328 posts, read 27,487,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
She shouldn't be in front of the judge in the first place. If she wants to ruin her body with Xanax (I think this is what she was on), the government shouldn't participate in the madness by robbing her of her freedom.

For the judge then to raise the bail but lock her up for 30 days, for 'flicking' him off shows what a power hungry idiot he is. These kind of judges should be in jail.
I would expect to see you in the cell next to here with an attitude like that!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:09 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,603,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post

People are deserving of a certain level of respect by nature of being fellow humans until they demonstrate otherwise. In this case, he also holds a position of authority in regards to ensuring a just legal process that's central to our society. She recognized neither and on top of that was stupid so she is now in jail.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:18 PM

50,479 posts, read 47,238,069 times
That was priceless, what an idiot. She does look good in orange though.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:37 PM

15,121 posts, read 8,668,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Just another power worshiping sycophant.
Exactly. First, she had no business being hauled in front of a Judge in the first place .... we need to put an end to this travesty of prosecuting victimless crimes of prohibited substances, when we've got maniacs, murderers and violent felons being sentenced to soft time and gaining early release because of overcrowded jails to make room for dizzy chicks

And what freaking country is this anyways? I could hardly understand that judge ... he says bye bye to her, and she says adios ... that's right, the high crime of saying goodbye in the judge's own native language, and so he doubles her bail? This is one of those pompous crooks wearing a robe who ought to be parking cars for a living.

Flipping the bird was not a great idea ... but if she didn't have the loot to cover the 10 grand bail, she'd be sitting in jail anyway.

This is why we need to put an end to this judicial tyranny ... and we also need a better educated public than this group of slaves that actually applauds this type of crap. I dare say half of these numskulls would like to see her get a lethal injection or a guillotine for insolence to the al mighty robed God of the state ... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD you insolent slave!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:40 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,476,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post

The fact that he is a judge is enough to earn respect for him when you are addressing him in HIS court room. You want to disrespect him, have at it while not in his court.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:43 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,476,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Exactly. First, she had no business being hauled in front of a Judge in the first place .... we need to put an end to this travesty of prosecuting victimless crimes of prohibited substances, when we've got maniacs, murderers and violent felons being sentenced to soft time and gaining early release because of overcrowded jails to make room for dizzy chicks

And what freaking country is this anyways? I could hardly understand that judge ... he says bye bye to her, and she says adios ... that's right, the high crime of saying goodbye in the judge's own native language, and so he doubles her bail? This is one of those pompous crooks wearing a robe who ought to be parking cars for a living.

Flipping the bird was not a great idea ... but if she didn't have the loot to cover the 10 grand bail, she'd be sitting in jail anyway.

This is why we need to put an end to this judicial tyranny ... and we also need a better educated public than this group of slaves that actually applauds this type of crap. I dare say half of these numskulls would like to see her get a lethal injection or a guillotine for insolence to the al mighty robed God of the state ... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD you insolent slave!
I don't know how you were brought up, but if you disrespect people of authority like a judge, be prepared to suffer whatever consequences might legally come your way.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM

15,121 posts, read 8,668,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Unless you can provide proof, then what you have presented is nothing more than supposition.

I watched that video, she didn't say "Adios" to be respectful, she was flippant.

I am sure that because her actions were held accountable, it pisses certain other simians off.
She said "adios" PERIOD ... not adios pal ... not adios muther fornicator .... just plain old "adios". So, you claim it is "flippant" ... which is simply YOUR SUPPOSITION.

But I'm curios ... can you cite a statute on the books which classifies "flippant" as a criminal offense? Is it a misdemeanor, or do you think it ought to be a felony? Should we bow and curtsy to public officials now? Back to the days where we need to "keep your eyes down" ?

Tells us, oh free man? Tell us how us slaves oughta be behaven oursleves in the presence of that massa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies