Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2014, 09:54 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,552,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
who appointed you the speaker for white people?
No one.

Who appointed many in this thread the speaker for black people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I can't tell, especially here on CD since every other political/social ills are blamed on blacks/latinos and pushed by incomplete statistics and parroted by media outlets such as Faux to the dumbed down masses
Garvey operated many of his own businesses. I am shocked that you don't know that.

He was an example of what a black person can achieve when he isn't dependent on government (white people too). He was also a man of the Caribbean. So the Caribbean people have a long history of coming to America and succeeding.

Who said I can only think of one black leader? I didn't say that. Why are you making up stuff? The people you named, by the way, weren't picked by white people. You made that up too.

And sorry for your inferiority complex but not every problem is blamed on black people...most whites don't even think about black people so stop feeling sorry for yourselves.

Get some confidence then maybe your problems will go away.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:06 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,340,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Garvey operated many of his own businesses. I am shocked that you don't know that.

What makes you think that I didn't? Owing your own business does not instantly make you a black leader either, not to mention that he was not the one who invented self ownership among blacks. Garvey is better known for his stance on returning back to Africa, and I'm sure that you knew this as well

He was an example of what a black person can achieve when he isn't dependent on government (white people too). He was also a man of the Caribbean. So the Caribbean people have a long history of coming to America and succeeding.

Minister Farrakhan, Malcolm X amongst others also championed this very same thing but are/was not well received by those in power

Who said I can only think of one black leader? I didn't say that. Why are you making up stuff? The people you named, by the way, weren't picked by white people. You made that up too.

Actually they were picked by whites in the republican/teaparty as "suggested leaders" for black people to lead them into the party. Why else would the republicans prop up Herman "Uncle Rukus" Cain to run for president other than to attract guillible blacks? Oh btw, you only named one black leader hmmmm
Oh, maybe if you quit talking out both sides of your neck and reread what you wrote that was exactly what you said

And sorry for your inferiority complex but not every problem is blamed on black people...most whites don't even think about black people so stop feeling sorry for yourselves.

What makes you think that I'm feeling sorry for myself, because you said so? Sounds like someone is full of himself to me

Get some confidence then maybe your problems will go away.
To quote Jim Kelly, "You sound like you came straight out of a comic book"

Old 01-26-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
caribny, whites are doing just fine despite the high rates of drug use in some areas.

What color were all of those dead kids murdered in Chicago last year? And what color were the murderers...white?

Please name the white American community with 200 murdered kids in 2013.

You can't think of any? Why not?

Of course you can't since they grow up to destroy countries!

Old 01-27-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
With each post your anti-white racism comes more into focus. Funny how all whites are evil but every black person is infallible (unless they are conservative).

Old 01-27-2014, 07:54 AM

Quote:
To quote Jim Kelly, "You sound like you came straight out of a comic book"
So if a black person dares to think outside of a narrow range of viewpoints then they are to be attacked by other blacks?

Sounds like how racist white Southerners thought about so-called "N-word lovers" who dared to cut blacks break.

Interesting how racist whites in the 1960s and racist blacks in the 2010s think alike...just reverse the skin colors.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
With each post your anti-white racism comes more into focus. Funny how all whites are evil but every black person is infallible (unless they are conservative).
Please show where I'm "anti-white" and pro-black? why is it whenever a person of color stands up and refuses to ingest any B.S that people like yourself throw at them they are perceived to be anti-white?

I guess I should shut up and know my place?

It won't never happen, so fudgetaboutit!

Old 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,516,738 times
well i guess someone has to be offended. its not happening here. everybody here is just numb.
the sword definitely does not cut both ways here.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
So if a black person dares to think outside of a narrow range of viewpoints then they are to be attacked by other blacks?

Sounds like how racist white Southerners thought about so-called "N-word lovers" who dared to cut blacks break.

Interesting how racist whites in the 1960s and racist blacks in the 2010s think alike...just reverse the skin colors.
YADDA YADDA! I called you out on something and now you have a "tude. I think that is is interesting that you did not feel this way when you were debating others on this forum and you felt that you had the upper hand.

You deliberately used a bad example regarding black leadership and I asked you to reach deep and all that you could come up with was a man that many blacks rejected and racists embraced, but yet I'm the one who has a narrow viewpoint

Old 01-28-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Please show where I'm "anti-white" and pro-black? why is it whenever a person of color stands up and refuses to ingest any B.S that people like yourself throw at them they are perceived to be anti-white?

I guess I should shut up and know my place?

It won't never happen, so fudgetaboutit!
You wrote:

Quote:
Who were you talking about if you weren't talking about white people destroying countries?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies