Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2014, 06:26 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,562,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
You, once again, are making stuff up.

PROVE that black executives at McDonald's, Xerox, BET Networks and the NFL are making less money than white executives.

Oh...you don't like those companies as examples?

Then go ahead and hand-pick the companies of your choice to make sure the exception proves the rule.

What percentage of long-term unemployed whites have criminal records?

What percentage of long-term unemployed blacks have criminal records?

What employer wants to hire ANYONE with a criminal record?

Before you go around begging for facts make sure that those facts don't destroy your arguments that black unemployment is due to white racism!

Easy. Black make college grads make the same as white male high school grads, so they definitely earn less than white male college grads.

You cant make your case so you change the rules. You were talking about black college grads getting preferential treatment.

Now you reveal you true racist bigoted pitiful self by implying that black college grads have criminal records,

This is my last post to you.

Now run off and wallow in self pity about being a "poor" white man hated by all the white CEOs and millionaires.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2014, 09:13 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,762,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Well, the metrics on this forum suggest that you have been spending more time on this forum than have I. "3,874 posts, read 738,879 times". I take it, since you have been posting more than me, that you are NOT very successful, given that you are spending more time than me in here.

If its good for the goose its good for the gander.
I am semi retired, so I have more free time than you.

Old 01-23-2014, 09:26 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,308,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I am now hearing more and more how African American racism towards whites is far more widespread than anti-black racism. To further the point, look at the extract written by a Bahamian tour guide who recently dealt with African-American tourists:

So the Jitney from the place, driven by our friend, goes out one day on the little island tour and all. The thing was packed full of Black Americans (Again, I've never even heard of such a thing), and there were a grand total of three White Americans onboard. My fam wasn't on there, but they knew the one white couple who went along. So, our Bahamian friend, as usual, starts out by saying: "Hey, how about Obama!!!". He's a cheery dude, and yeah, I don't agree with his view on Obama, but I still consider him a really great person, and a good friend. All of the sudden, the Black Americans on board cheer, and then for the next hour they go on anti-white rants, bashing white people, trashing America and its "White Culture", and completely turning the damn tour into a black hooded Klan rally. Our friend, the tour-guide, was shocked as hell, and he tried in vain for the next hour or so to change the subject, and to delve into Bahamian culture and such, but the Black Americans wouldn't shut the XXX up, and they kept ranting and bashing against "White Folk". It got so bad, that our friend became concerned for the White Americans onboard, but fortunately it never got out of hand towards that extreme.

The Bahamas- Racist Black Americans: A Takeover

It seems we have swapped one form of racism for another, and even foreigners are noticing.
Nice to know that you believe that the "PackLeader" speaks for Caribbean blacks.

Lets everyone know your critical thinking skills.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:57 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,555,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
I suggest that you feel sorry for whites because, sorry to break it to you, these days substance abuse among the youth is a WHITE thing, even though bigots like you will peddle the lie that blacks are to blame.

Why I don't know because straight white males with some minimal education can get what ever they want and are coddled by other white men in all aspects of life in the USA.

Here is what happens. Young white guy starts his job and the boss (almost always white) takes him out to lunch and gives him the low down. Other white men are available as mentors and he gets hooked into the old white boy network unless he is a loser.

Young white girl comes in. White men ignore her, but the white females adopt her so she does almost as well.

Young black female....if she is lucky a few white females may accept her into their women networks.

Young black men. White guys politely wish him the best as they need to be PC, but otherwise ignore him. White females ignore him as they see him as a man and a threat. Blacks meet him on the down low as they are too afraid to be openly seen welcoming and helping the black guy, and not all either. Some run away every time they see him.

So continue to engage in your self pity as a poor white man who every one victimizes.
Sure...whites are out of control with crack and PCP while blacks in poor communities desperately try to do something about all of these violent, criminal whites ruining the black areas of town for the law abiding citizens.

If only those racist white drug gangs would quit murdering those young black men in Chicago, Oakland, East St. Louis, Memphis, D.C., Baltimore, Philly, etc.

Yes, "bigots" like me stupidly believe that over 90% of black murder victims were killed by fellow blacks.

The fact is no number of Oxy, heroin or meth addicted whites in the USA can be an excuse for black failures fighting the drug scourge of the inner city.

And as far as that loony story of the poor black employee who can't succeed because the racist whites at work shut him out--well, I am still waiting for an Asian person to tell me that the reasons Asians can't succeed in America is because the evil, racist whites won't let them into the impenetrable "white person network of whites helping only other whites succeed".

Old 01-23-2014, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Easy. Black make college grads make the same as white male high school grads, so they definitely earn less than white male college grads.

You cant make your case so you change the rules. You were talking about black college grads getting preferential treatment.

Now you reveal you true racist bigoted pitiful self by implying that black college grads have criminal records,

This is my last post to you.

Now run off and wallow in self pity about being a "poor" white man hated by all the white CEOs and millionaires.
Well, caribny, its good that this was your last post as it is obvious that you either:

1) can't understand what you read.

-or-

2) willfully apply the race card improperly when you realize that you've lost a debate.

It is clear to anyone with at least a 3rd grade education that the post you responded to is NOT racist as I compared BOTH RACES EQUALLY!

Why don't Asians spend so much time making excuses???

Oh, yeah...perhaps they are too busy studying or focusing on success at work.

Old 01-23-2014, 11:08 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,732,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I am semi retired, so I have more free time than you.
Every moment spent doing one thing has the opportunity cost of not doing something else. Retired or not, obviously your calculation places a higher value on this forum that my own.

Old 01-23-2014, 11:24 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,732,462 times
Quote:
Well, caribny, its good that this was your last post as it is obvious that you either:

1) can't understand what you read.

-or-

2) willfully apply the race card improperly when you realize that you've lost a debate.

It is clear to anyone with at least a 3rd grade education that the post you responded to is NOT racist as I compared BOTH RACES EQUALLY!

Why don't Asians spend so much time making excuses???

Oh, yeah...perhaps they are too busy studying or focusing on success at work.
Uhhhhh....maybe because they are not descended from a people enslaved and oppressed in this land for 3 centuries. I have noted a pattern. Peoples who have a history of oppression, who reside in the land of their oppression, tend to be seen by people who come from the oppressor class, as having a victim and excuse mentality. I mean....go figure.....you would think that people who have been treated differently would not have different reasons for their conditions. I mean.....its like people exposed to high doses of radiation....why do they make excuse about their poor health? Why don't people who have not lived near a nuclear accident and radiation release make excuses about why they have thyroid cancers and higher rates of birth defects than the general population, like those who exposed to such an environment? It just does not make sense to me. Different experiences never is causation for different outcomes. People who believe something different just have a victim mentality.

Old 01-23-2014, 11:35 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
Quote:
Sure...whites are out of control with crack and PCP while blacks in poor communities desperately try to do something about all of these violent, criminal whites ruining the black areas of town for the law abiding citizens.

They're called police officers..........

Quote:
If only those racist white drug gangs would quit murdering those young black men in Chicago, Oakland, East St. Louis, Memphis, D.C., Baltimore, Philly, etc.

Yes, "bigots" like me stupidly believe that over 90% of black murder victims were killed by fellow blacks.

The fact is no number of Oxy, heroin or meth addicted whites in the USA can be an excuse for black failures fighting the drug scourge of the inner city.
Blacks didn't create the drug trade, nor do they indulge disproportionately as users or profit from it highly as sellers. The raw materials for the drugs in American inner cities are not located in America. We do not own planes, boats or any other means of transportation from Asia or Latin America. We do not control the high-level distribution or manufacture of these drugs. If anyone has failed in fighting the drug problem in the inner city and beyond it is America and Americans in general.

Quote:
And as far as that loony story of the poor black employee who can't succeed because the racist whites at work shut him out--well, I am still waiting for an Asian person to tell me that the reasons Asians can't succeed in America is because the evil, racist whites won't let them into the impenetrable "white person network of whites helping only other whites succeed".
Asians who work in Corporate America are experiencing the same exclusion from upward mobility as blacks and other minorities.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:31 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,762,699 times
Quote:
Every moment spent doing one thing has the opportunity cost of not doing something else. Retired or not, obviously your calculation places a higher value on this forum that my own.
You are not that far behind me my friend

Old 01-23-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Uhhhhh....maybe because they are not descended from a people enslaved and oppressed in this land for 3 centuries. I have noted a pattern. Peoples who have a history of oppression, who reside in the land of their oppression, tend to be seen by people who come from the oppressor class, as having a victim and excuse mentality. I mean....go figure.....you would think that people who have been treated differently would not have different reasons for their conditions. I mean.....its like people exposed to high doses of radiation....why do they make excuse about their poor health? Why don't people who have not lived near a nuclear accident and radiation release make excuses about why they have thyroid cancers and higher rates of birth defects than the general population, like those who exposed to such an environment? It just does not make sense to me. Different experiences never is causation for different outcomes. People who believe something different just have a victim mentality.
TWO nuclear attacks (Japan)

The complete fire destruction of the capital city (Japan)

Complete enslavement, rape and torture (China by Japan)

TWO major and modern equipped Western powers occupied and fought peasant population (Vietnam)

Genocide (Cambodia)

Massive bombing raids (Laos)

Brutal civil war with millions dead (Korea)

Various MAJOR, MAJOR earthquakes, cyclones and tsunamis (Japan, China, Indonesia and others)

Mass starvation (China again)

Financial market and real estate collapse (Japan)

...and severe generational poverty (China, Cambodia, Laos, Burma and other Asian countries)

All occurring at least 60 years AFTER the end of American slavery

Yep...those Asians have had it quite easy compared to 20th and 21st century black Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies