Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2013, 01:09 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

I suppose in a few days we will here from the other extended media trouble causer with more lies and deliberate intentional inflammatory statements that have nothing to do with the criminal in a situation...OBama...oh he could of been my youngster....what a depressive world.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:18 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Right. And all those witnesses are telling the absolute truth. That doesn't prove anything.

I'm guessing the facts will come out, and the "kid's" prints will be on the gun. And defenders will say the cops planted those too. Then, this "kid's" family and friends will wail and moan that he was just about to turn his life around. No matter the rap sheet he'd managed to accumulate in his childhood.

And this is hardly a "kid" - being under 20 doesn't make you a child.
I'm not defending anybody, I just don't take the cops word anymore, they are becoming well known for coverups and abuse of authority. Like I said, there must be a camera in this hood, so let's see if what they are saying is true. If so, I back them up - if not, the boy didn't deserve to be killed. Blacks in neighborhoods like these are victims of themselves, of the do-gooders, and very often the police. They need to find their own voice and quit letting others speak for them.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
What does a rap sheet have to do with morality? MLK had a rap sheet and so did Malcolm X, yet these were great men doing great things.
plus they make the crime sound much worse than it was, we don't know what he did to get a grand larceny, possession of stolen goods, or inciting a riot - which riot was that? They've destroyed this kids life with those charges - I'd like to know exactly what he did to deserve that. Then they kill him.
Nope, I ain't buyin it. If he was carrying, surely there was another way to disarm him. No way would he point it at them, these kids are savvy.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:26 PM

He wasn't a boy in the known term...he was as shown above a fully grown violent 16 yr old thug and a criminal. Thats what happens to criminals with guns....they have a gun, intent to kill to get what they want....take or you die is the game they are playing. Thats the world they want and choose to live in...that is the deal by their own choice...these people die when they do not get there own way which is...give me what I want or you die. A thug with a gun is a self admitted person killer. Society is way to soft on this nonsense.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
He wasn't a boy in the known term...he was as shown above a fully grown violent 16 yr old thug and a criminal. Thats what happens to criminals with guns....they have a gun, intent to kill to get what they want....take or you die is the game they are playing. Thats the world they will fully live in...that is the deal by their own choice...these people die when they do not get there own way which is...give me what I want or you die.
What did he want from them? Are you saying this was a holdup?

Old 03-11-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What did he want from them? Are you saying this was a holdup?
I already stated that I refuse the read the BS article....they mislead with the toddler pic in order to dramatize dynamic social participation, nothing can be trusted from the media. they already lied. They also fully explained that their version is dramatized for effect. The media should be charged and heavily fined, I'm firm on that.

Last edited by stargazzer; 03-11-2013 at 01:50 PM..

Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Let's see...
I don't point guns-- be they either real or the plastic toy kind -- at cops.
Therefore I don't get shot at and killed by cops.
See how that works?

Old 03-11-2013, 01:41 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Let's see...
I don't point guns-- be they either real or the plastic toy kind -- at cops.
Therefore I don't get shot at and killed by cops.
See how that works?
That seems to be just too difficult a concept for some go grasp.

If only there were a law in NYC preventing 16 year old convicted criminals from having handguns. Oh..wait.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:42 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post

Police say that Kimani Gray pointed a gun at them at which they proceeded to fire at him, witnesses say they did not see a gun and said they heard Gray say "Please, don't let me die" they responded "Stay down or we'll shoot you again."

Just put yourself is this young man shoes and see how it may feel to hear that as one of the last things said to you. I'm sick and tired of these cops getting off with killing our youth and not having any severe consequences for their actions, except a slap on the wrist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/ny...ice.html?_r=1&
Police officers are not there to guess whether someone aiming a gun at them will fire.

Moral of the story.....don't aim a gun at a police officer.

I'm sure that the police officers involved are feeling pretty bad right now....it must suck taking a life, regardless of the circumstances.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:50 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
I'm glad this kid got shot and killed. He deserved it. You live like an outlaw, you die like one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies